Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200779 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ChristKid1: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Logicboy03: Manmustwacc,

Jokes aside, what are you doing with this Maclatunji case? The guy hid your complaint again?

No professional courtesy from one mod to another.

Sorry, but I know that he would do this to a muslim mod. This guys arrogance irritates me.

Are you going to do something about it or leave the tyrant to run his cave-like section?
Complaint about what?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
@MMW, i dont know how this was moved to the sexuality section. But i suggest that this thread be moved out of the sexuality section and be recommended for front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/1382281/world-hottest-indecentstar-jenna-presley#17190889
Awaits your response. Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2013
^
Hello mod, no response?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Okkk... Certain i wont get a reply. Thanks *unfollows thread*
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
idnoble135: Okkk... Certain i wont get a reply. Thanks *unfollows thread*
Am 100% sure that there has already been a similar topic in the religion section but anyway i will reccomended it for homepage now
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2013
manmustwac: Am 100% sure that there has already been a similar topic in the religion section but anyway i will reccomended it for homepage now
i just saw it now on front page. Thanks alot.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HezronLorraine(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2013
Dear mods,I normally don't do this,but I want to believe you guys are not being biased with your job.I believe this thread is frontpage worthy.
www.nairaland.com/1385988/gays-abroad-esp-africa-more
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2013
Dear admin or moderators ,pls I want to open another I.d on NL . I want to know if I should just go ahead or there is a special approval
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2013
Joagbaje: Dear admin or moderators ,pls I want to open another I.d on NL . I want to know if I should just go ahead or there is a special approval

What kind of nonsense hypocritical question is this We all know that you already have several I.Ds you use on this forum so why the dubious request?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2013
Joagbaje: Dear admin or moderators ,pls I want to open another I.d on NL . I want to know if I should just go ahead or there is a special approval
obadiah has done it, anony has done it, Hisblud haa done it, vedaxcool has done it, logicboy has done it, so i dont. See why u should need permission to do it

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FearGodAndLive: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2013
manmustwac: obadiah has done it, anony has done it, Hisblud haa done it, vedaxcool has done it, logicboy has done it, so i dont. See why u should need permission to do it
Am I ever going to get an apology from you on this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1383448/genetic-adam-eve-chromosome-study#17216527
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ChristKid1: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2013
manmustwac: obadiah has done it, anony has done it, Hisblud haa done it, vedaxcool has done it, logicboy has done it, so i dont. See why u should need permission to do it

Buh it's against the rules na. You should be banning all those that did it without a good reason.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ayomivic(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2013
Hi Moderator,

please i have a freind who wanted to register on NL .He was asked to put his email address, he did but no message was sent to his mail. I even tried to help but all thesame i could not get it done.
I want to know how to register or why he did not recieve message on his mail.

Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2013
Ayomivic: Hi Moderator,

please i have a freind who wanted to register on NL .He was asked to put his email address, he did but no message was sent to his mail. I even tried to help but all thesame i could not get it done.
I want to know how to register or why he did not recieve message on his mail.

Thanks
Is it a hotmail address?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ayomivic(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
musKeeto:
Is it a hotmail address?
sorry, i don't undestand what you mean by " hotmail address "
he is using gmail
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ayomivic:
sorry, i don't undestand what you mean by " hotmail address "
he is using gmail

Lol. @hotmail, @gmail.. Nl has some issues with hotmail accounts..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Has mmc been sacked?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Paschal007: 6:29am On Aug 08, 2013
OMGshocked
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03: Has mmc been sacked?

Why would he be sacked?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2013
Seun please respect members and re-instate MMC...

Sorry to say but the way you treat your mods is a recipe for failure.

First it was JeSoul, now manmustwac?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi: Seun please respect members and re-instate MMC...

Sorry to say but the way you treat your mods is a recipe for failure.

First it was JeSoul, now manmustwac?

The whole thing just dey confuse me
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

The whole thing just dey confuse me

So you CONFUSED and yet you quickly jump to conclusion. A wise man will first get an explanation or details to what confuses him and then he acts. SMH!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
embarassed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
toba: No Im a supermod. A supermod has more powers than a mod.

link: https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/103#16107949
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360:

So you CONFUSED and yet you quickly jump to conclusion. A wise man will first get an explanation or details to what confuses him and then he acts. SMH!

Craze dey worry you. I am not confused about the situation rather, the situation is leaving me in a state of confusion on what to do
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hi Seun,

I really do not know how to begin this for good reasons. You are an Atheist and the mod on whose behalf I come here today is equally an Atheist. The truth is, if you had done this to a Christian mod, I might have been quick to suggest that maybe you acted based on a personal vendetta against Christianity. But this is not the case!

The sad reality is that the action you took against one of your own would have been overlooked by a number of persons into religion because some would have allowed their personal bias to cloud their judgment. This shows that you try, to the extent humanly possible, to act without bias.

I am aware of some of the actions of manmustwac and quite frankly I guess he sometimes forgets that he is a mod and tends to act more like an ordinary member but really Seun, considering some of the grouse he has, we can't but excuse some of his actions. Anyone could have done same!

I don't think the 'punishment' you imposed fits the 'crime' but I do not ask that you re-instate him because of this but rather I ask that you listen to members who come here on a regular basis just because nairaland is indeed a great place to spend one's time.

manmustwac has his shortcomings but still he is a great mod to have around. Please tamper justice with an ounce of mercy and reinstate him. I do hope you heed our plea.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi: Hi Seun,

I really do not know how to begin this for good reasons. You are an Atheist and the mod on whose behalf I come here today is equally an Atheist. The truth is, if you had done this to a Christian mod, I might have been quick to suggest that maybe you acted based on a personal vendetta against Christianity. But this is not the case!

The sad reality is that the action you took against one of your own would have been overlooked by a number of persons into religion because some would have allowed their personal bias to cloud their judgment. This shows that you try, to the extent humanly possible, to act without bias.

I am aware of some of the actions of manmustwac and quite frankly I guess he sometimes forgets that he is a mod and tends to act more like an ordinary member but really Seun, considering some of the grouse he has, we can't but excuse some of his actions. Anyone could have done same!

I don't think the 'punishment' you imposed fits the 'crime' but I do not ask that you re-instate him because of this but rather I ask that you listen to members who come here on a regular basis just because nairaland is indeed a great place to spend one's time.

manmustwac has his shortcomings but still he is a great mod to have around. Please tamper justice with an ounce of mercy and reinstate him. I do hope you heed our plea.

Thanks!

I agreewith this comment and stand with Dtriklymi in solidarity
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HezronLorraine(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi: Hi Seun,

Thanks!
seconded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.