Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198338 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cathaliya: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
adexsimply: undecided cry cry cry sad
wrinkles on the way...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by adexsimply(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: wrinkles on the way...
lol..
Leave me o...you ruined the fun

[size=5pt]Caracta abeg continue sweetie[/size]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cathaliya: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
adexsimply: lol..
Leave me o...you ruined the fun

[size=5pt]Caracta abeg continue sweetie[/size]
I didnt...your mod did.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by adexsimply(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: I didnt...your mod did.
Are you who I think you are?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03: Erm....do you watch a lot of movies?
When i have the time
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

'm nt trolling n trolling ain't a crime here on NL

Ok i love u too boo
Smh
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
druid06:

Dude, where in hell did you get the idea about this being an anonymous forum and I'm not sure what you mean by "honing my killer instinct".

You guys in here are too damn stucked up/serious all the time and need to relax a little. A little humour here and there could suffice and wouldn't kill anyone.

If the image displayed is actually hers and she feels so uncomfortable then all she needs do is actually ask and I would kindly take it down.

Like I said, it's all in humour men and if anyone is too damn stucked up to see the humour in it, then he/she could go swim in bermuda triangle for all I care.

@bolded, na wa o! Even if you're a teenager, it can't be that difficult to see how patently, er, intellectually impoverished that statement is. Are you for real? Like, seriously!

And she has to ask you specially before the pic is taken down? Why? To confirm that it's her to the whole digital world? What a genius you are, bro, a total frickin genius.

Er, the part about my killer instincts is why you should be doing a thanksgiving service, bro.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

Ok i love u too boo
Quit modifying my posts, Chikeziehosan
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

All these bla bla and twisting just because you can't stand quoted from your sacred book.
Let me dismantle you one by one. If you say good morning and that person takes offense, then YES!, there's something wrong with that person. You get it? There's something wrong with people taking offense when no offense has been intended expecially if the action was one of repeating sacred words (like good morning) to the person feigning offense.

John 3:16 already misrepresents itself and doesn't need me. It makes no sense at all.

And if you take salutation for an attack, then you have a problem.

Here you go again showing your ignorance of the scriptures. The King James version said to bake cake with sh.it. Here:

Ezekiel 4:12

King James Version (KJV)

12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+4%3A12&version=KJV

Lol.

Funny guy.

This is a vers that expressed the anger of Yahweh towards Israel and Judah for their iniquities and Ezekiel was asked to demonstrate what will eventually happened to this rebellious Israelites when they eventually go on exile.

see:

"Therefore thou shalt set thy face toward the siege of Jerusalem, and thine arm shall be uncovered, and thou shalt prophesy against it." (Ezekiel 4:7).

"And thy meat which thou shalt eat shall be by weight, twenty shekels a day: from time to time shalt thou eat it. Thou shalt drink also water by measure, the sixth part of an hin: from time to time shalt thou drink. And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. And the LORD said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them." (Ezekiel 4:10-13).

"Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, behold, I will break the staff of bread in Jerusalem: and they shall eat bread by weight, and with care; and they shall drink water by measure, and with astonishment: That they may want bread and water, and be astonied one with another, and consume away for their iniquity." (Ezekiel 4:16-17).

To show the seriousness of what he will allow to happen to Israel, he asked his prophet to demonstrate the seriousness and prophesy it.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cathaliya: 1:39am On Sep 21, 2013
adexsimply: Are you who I think you are?
It depends.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 21, 2013
JeSoul: This place has served as a place where the religion peeps let loose all they hold up in the threads, it has been a platform for the derailers so, its your paradise now just break the 21 rules of Nairaland.

Thanks.

Um, am I the only one who noticed this change in the OP?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

Um, am I the only one who noticed this change in the OP?

A last jab at Seun?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

Ok i love u too boo
I d ratha love a stone.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

How dare u call my Friend A Thing
Mods Help!!!
ban Ishlove
She's Stalking me
She's a Bloody Pedophile
i support
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

A last jab at Seun?

Na, modified by HBG.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

Na, modified by HBG.

How do you know HBG modified it?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

How do you know HBG modified it?

The style in which it was written, someone was using more emotions than commonsense. . And this is, I believe, the 2nd or 3rd time she's made changes to JeSoul's Op.

Anyways, I guess we both know that OP has some 'issues'.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

The style in which it was written, someone was using more emotions than commonsense. . And this is, I believe, the 2nd or 3rd time she's made changes to JeSoul's Op.

Um...not enough reason to believe that HBG modified it. We can ask the mods to investigate and have it fixed.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Um...not enough reason to believe that HBG modified it. We can ask the mods to investigate and have it fixed.

Willing to bet she was the one?

She has never denied any of my allegations. Apparently, a true Christian never lies or sins...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

On a normal day, I would chastise you for defending, Jesoul but you are speaking sense this time. The edited op doesnt really sound like Jesoul.

Please, if it is you, HBG, better gather sense and put a more fitting op.

And better yet, the mods should explain what happened because the op is indirectly calling all of us derailers

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

Willing to bet she was the one?

She has never denied any of my allegations. Apparently, a true Christian never lies or sins...

Lol!!!

We only need to have it changed and make sure that no one modifies it again. If it was done by any of the new mods then it would amount to a gross misuse of the 'privileges' granted them and he or she would have to be asked not to do it again, but if on the contrary it was done by JeSoul then I believe that id should be banned from this section to avoid further 'damage' to the OP.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2013
truthislight:

Lol.

Funny guy.

This is a vers that expressed the anger of Yahweh towards Israel and Judah for their iniquities and Ezekiel was asked to demonstrate what will eventually happened to this rebellious Israelites when they eventually go on exile.

see:

"Therefore thou shalt set thy face toward the siege of Jerusalem, and thine arm shall be uncovered, and thou shalt prophesy against it." (Ezekiel 4:7).

"And thy meat which thou shalt eat shall be by weight, twenty shekels a day: from time to time shalt thou eat it. Thou shalt drink also water by measure, the sixth part of an hin: from time to time shalt thou drink. And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. And the LORD said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them." (Ezekiel 4:10-13).

"Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, behold, I will break the staff of bread in Jerusalem: and they shall eat bread by weight, and with care; and they shall drink water by measure, and with astonishment: That they may want bread and water, and be astonied one with another, and consume away for their iniquity." (Ezekiel 4:16-17).

To show the seriousness of what he will allow to happen to Israel, he asked his prophet to demonstrate the seriousness and prophesy it.

This is actually good. You are not ashamed of your scriptures.
Tell your mods to stop being ashamed of the scriptures because they don't understand. Imagine hiding the word of god out of shame.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2013
JeSoul: This place has served as a place where the religion peeps let loose all they hold up in the threads, it has been a platform for the derailers so, its your paradise now just break the 21 rules of Nairaland.

Thanks.

Seun, whoever did this must face a proper punishment or you no longer have any authority.

This is a direct challenge to the admins of this forum.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2013
Complaint

The spambot got me for a simple comment.....please free logicboy03
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2013
HBG didn't modify it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Willing to bet?

It's not the first time that OP's been modified since they were made mods. At least, the first modification was made by HBG. I'm quite sure this was done by her too.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2013
You're sure of nothing. She didn't do it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2013
Alright. We'll wait for the Madam then.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

This is no loling matter.

The mod should tell us who did it. If it is Jesoul, then we know that she left NL bitterly and the op should be changed

However, if it is HBG, she should go. This is one abuse of power too many..........she does these silly things over and over again. Even Ajibam has kept a low profile and learnt from his mistakes.

I agree that it is no laughing matter but asking any of the mods to leave is a bit too extreme.

I will support any move to uncover the 'culprit' but I will not support any bid to have any of the mods removed.

Someone should make an official complaint with the objective of having the OP modified to something befitting.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: HBG didn't modify it.

I guess you have access to the logs as well, so I can take your word for it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

I agree that it is no laughing matter but asking any of the mods to leave is a bit too extreme.

I will support any move to uncover the 'culprit' but I will not support any bid to have any of the mods removed.

Someone should make an official complaint with the objective of having the OP modified to something befitting.
morning bro
please which page can I find the post

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.