Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (207495 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: if we could go slow on those words.

Oh really? He went slow on his by calling me names huh? I see. Thank you for giving me the licence to insult someone by "going slow" grin

@Seun, never knew the rules have changed. We can now exchange words "slowly".

Lemme go back and continue. But...i have to go slow sad cry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

No grin

pleaseeeee!!...... should i roll on the floor
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
grin grin
lmao i still haven't figured out how to get pissed grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Audrei:

You're so lame, no one likes you. Same reason you so much seek attention like a toddler.

Goat, mod said the previous words were too harsh. Thank your stars. Mozambula. I would have made you blow your silly keypads off. Amunibuni grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

Oh really? He went slow on his by calling me names huh? I see. Thank you for giving me the licence to insult someone by "going slow" grin

*falls from the moon*
bebe seriously grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
satanist: pleaseeeee!!...... should i roll on the floor

I'll tell you. Honestly. Not now.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

would you prefer a ban too?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
*falls from the moon*
bebe seriously grin

I am angry with you. You are a mod and you couldn't tell me the rules have changed. Shift abeg. I no even get your time.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: I think I will just camp out here...grin
*hands her popcorn*
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

I'll tell you. Honestly. Not now.
e-warfare mode activated..***hands her e- AK-47*
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

I am angry with you. You are a mod and you couldn't tell me the rules have changed. Shift abeg. I no even get your time.
Sweety i'm as clueless as u are grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: would you prefer a ban too?

Do whatever. You don't expect me to keep quiet after an insult. You hid my post but left his. Nah...ain't gonna work. Ban me and make a troll out of me.

8 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cathaliya: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
*hands her popcorn*
um, where you modding?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
satanist: e-warfare mode activated..***hands her e- AK-47*

Leave me jor sad sad
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

Leave me jor sad sad
pas de problemos amigos.....aurevoir
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya:
Sh..it girl, isnt that beneath you..?

Damn, I love you, dont do that. He aint worth it, bear..grin

grin grin grin
I gerrit. I just hate it when people are not fair in their dealings with others. I don't even come here...but i have a first hand experience already. Injustice!

I'm done jare. Thank ya. kiss kiss
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
At this point, I'd advise everyone to go back to page 200 and read onwards.. If you've got the time.. trust me, it makes for good reading.. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: um, where you modding?
tv/movies sec, why do u think i have a constant supply of popcorn grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by adexsimply(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

Do whatever. You don't expect me to keep quiet after an insult. You hid my post but left his. Nah...ain't gonna work. Ban me and make a troll out of me.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Erm....do you watch a lot of movies?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cathaliya: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

grin grin grin
I gerrit. I just hate it when people are not fair in their dealings with others. I don't even come here...but i have a first hand experience already. Injustice!

no mind them...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cathaliya: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
cool thing....was that you in the pic..?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ishilove:
i love d way u troll it's so inspiring....

I love u dear

'm nt trolling n trolling ain't a crime here on NL

Ok i love u too boo
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

grin grin grin

aghra i'm sorry kiss He aint worth it, none of them are. It's why i watch and laugh smiley
Don't let him get to you mi amore kiss
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
satanist: pas de problemos amigos.....aurevoir

Aurevoir amigos. It's in two days! Yaaaaaay! grin grin grin

HBG, you are the first mod to fall my hand big time. I have been rooting for mods for a long time now, but you have changed everything. E be like say the initial gra gra (IGG) never clear from your eyes.

@adexsimply, i see you.

I'm out of here jare. Islamic section is more fun grin grin tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by adexsimply(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya:
Sh..it girl, isnt that beneath you..?

Damn, I love you, dont do that. He aint worth it, bear..
Spoilsport angry sad cry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Caracta(f): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
aghra i'm sorry kiss He aint worth it, none of them are. It's why i watch and laugh smiley
Don't let him get to you mi amore kiss

I don go. True christianity indeed. Pfffffttttttt
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by adexsimply(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

HBG, you are the first mod to fall my hand big time. I have been rooting for mods for a long time now, but you have changed everything. E be like say the initial gra gra (IGG) never clear from your eyes.

@adexsimply, i see you.

How dare you leave without finishing what you started? undecided cry
I no go gree o
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cathaliya: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
adexsimply:
Spoilsport angry sad cry
happy to be one...grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by adexsimply(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: happy to be one...grin
undecided cry cry cry sad
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cathaliya: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Caracta:

@adexsimply, i see you.

really? Send me link na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.