Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198085 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Jesoul, is it possible to reply a post by a point-to-point countering, when using a phone?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
Reyginus: Jesoul, is it possible to reply a post by a point-to-point countering, when using a phone?
Yeah. It depends on your phone model though.
For Android phones, I use dolphin browser.. much easier to navigate and edit, quote too.. Check for it on the android store

For BB, I use opera mini. Not with my phone now, but will check the settings I use and post them here ASAP.

I hope you don't use a Nokia or Apple... tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
^thanks Muskeeto. And what do you have against apple phones? yeye boy grin

Reyginus: Jesoul, is it possible to reply a post by a point-to-point countering, when using a phone?
Yes it is. I don't see how the phone itself should matter. You can simply copy/paste and its a matter of simply pasting it within the quote code like this:

[quote.]insert copied text here[/quote.] (minus the periods)

Also it just occurred to me you may be refering to the "Quote Post" link below every post...in that case I guess it may or may not work depending on your type of browser. In which case you can simply follow the method above. Cheers smiley.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
musKeeto:
For Android phones, I use dolphin browser.. much easier to navigate and edit, quote too.. Check for it on the android store

For BB, I use opera mini. Not with my phone now, but will check the settings I use and post them here ASAP.

I see that we are very different people.

Iphone is actually good for NL. I comment sometimes using it
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
Even smaller smart phones can do it.

If u have smaller smart phones, just get opera mini that enables multiple tabs. Such opera mini allows u to do copy and paste.

Even though i use HTC HD touch and slide keypad, i still use opera mini 11 that supports flash. Like you've been told, it also depends on phone at times. Blackberry doesn't have internet explorer brower both window phones like HTC, samsung with windows mobile operating systems do have
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
musKeeto:

Thank you . Its nokia btw
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
JeSoul: ^thanks Muskeeto. And what do you have against apple phones? yeye boy grin

Yes it is. I don't see how the phone itself should matter. You can simply copy/paste and its a matter of simply pasting it within the quote code like this:

[color=#000099]
Thank you. Though am yet to try it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tidytim: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
How do you add a poll with this new forum design ?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
Reyginus: Thank you . Its nokia btw

I use a 7230 which is a Java phone, and I browse with opera mini. To do the point-by-point thing, I click on "Quote Post" and then break the whole post into bits by inserting "[quote ]" at the beginning of a given bit and "[/quote ]" (without the spaces and quotes, that is, the ","wink at the end of it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
JeSoul: ^thanks Muskeeto. And what do you have against apple phones? yeye boy grin

[color=#000099]

To copy/paste text or other info outside of the typing screen on some phones is impossible.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I use a 7230 which is a Java phone, and I browse with opera mini. To do the point-by-point thing, I click on "Quote Post" and then break the whole post into bits by inserting "
Dude, you are the bomb. Exactly what I mean. Thanxxxx
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 24, 2012
Reyginus: Dude, you are the bomb. Exactly what I mean. Thanxxxx

smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by cyrexx: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I use a 7230 which is a Java phone, and I browse with opera mini. To do the point-by-point thing, I click on "Quote Post" and then break the whole post into bits by inserting "

Sir Ihedinobi, do you know that you are beginning to code-write in a compuetr programming language called HTML, very soon you will move on to javascript and CSS.

Cheers
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2012
cyrexx:

Sir Ihedinobi, do you know that you are beginning to code-write in a compuetr programming language called HTML, very soon you will move on to javascript and CSS.

Cheers
Lol...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
cyrexx:

Cheers

Really?? ?? ?? ?? So I've got hope of learning to use a computer after all! cheesy grin

Well, I'm hearing it for the first time. Thanks for telling me.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol...

What you laughin at? Dont ya make me hurl my grandfather Bible at ye, yo! angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
hello... my username should say it all..

una pet don chop me.. biko.. na only small of im blood i suck.. cry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
I'm freeee!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
tidytim: How do you add a poll with this new forum design ?
Sorry, missed your post earlier. The poll function did not carry over to NL2. Seun's been asked about this and I'm sure with time it'll be restored.

Ihedinobi: Please unhide my post at www.nairaland.com/1054997/all-atheists/8#12326165
Done.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
JeSoul:
Done.

Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tobechi74: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
Plz, am lukin for a thread i opend early dis year titled BEWARE OF WOMEN. I have search for it but in vain
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
tobechi74: Plz, am lukin for a thread i opend early dis year titled BEWARE OF WOMEN. I have search for it but in vain
i took the thread and used it to protest the hike in fuel price
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:38am On Sep 28, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/988323/beware-women Found it in less than 3 minutes using my HTC use the nairaland google search next time.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tobechi74: 6:03am On Sep 28, 2012
manmustwac: https://www.nairaland.com/988323/beware-women Found it in less than 3 minutes using my HTC use the nairaland google search next time.

thks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
JeSoul: See this boy...na "truth" pesin go chop? na "bible study materials" go pay for mama sundays new duplex? mind urself oh...

@Jesoul

It seems perhaps special greetings are due; if so do please accept from me and 'you know who'. smiley

cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
Enigma:

@Jesoul

It seems perhaps special greetings are due; if so do please accept from me and 'you know who'. smiley

cool
cheesy mehn that brain of urs, lol, I collect jare, thank you my in-law, and pls salute small oga for me.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ParisLove1: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
No thanks for moving MY THREAD to islam section. Now the poor thing has been murdered. angry angry

For those interested in seeing the contents do so HERE
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
Seun, Jesoul and Manmuswac , when will one of these Trinity threads make the front page, does not have to be mine, it does need some serious attention undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
frosbel: Seun, Jesoul and Manmuswac , when will one of these Trinity threads make the front page, does not have to be mine, it does need some serious attention undecided

Threads that make front page generally get derailed and focus is lost. I think more enlightenment can be communicated with less people posting to derail the topic if left in individual sections.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
frosbel: Seun, Jesoul and Manmuswac , when will one of these Trinity threads make the front page, does not have to be mine, it does need some serious attention undecided
Lol.. Might just be my perception though.
Some time back (i think 2 weeks), someone made a complaint about religion threads not making it to front page. I think recently that complaint has been addressed. A lot more religion threads have begun to make front page.

BUT
I think Adeboye-related threads are kept off front page, noticeably my Adeboye scam thread here cry and this also..

I hope for GOD's sake your trinity thread makes the front page... will fold my hands and watch in glee as Christians wreak havoc on each other with the same weapon - The Bible..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.