Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198770 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
musKeeto:
Should NOT be closed..

Okay...duo complain to moderator. Oga manmustwac.....kindly do something o.

musKeeto:

Was about to post same thing. Goshe3n, u don dey take style replace JeSoul o.... cheesy

Big bros, no mind that Goshen3n, he just like to do everything nicely and make sure everyone is okay and orderly. He is NOT in anyway trynna replace/covetous of sister JeSoul o cool cheesy. Just like giving helping hand o, egbon mi, so that we will all remain peaceful. Egbon, How una dey? Sewa pa?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LordReed(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2012
Please mods my post hidden in:

https://www.nairaland.com/1032983/some-confus%C4%B1on-jesus-chr%C4%B1st/1#12019397

should be unhidden.

Thank you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
Goshen360: @ manmustwac,

I think this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1027480/bishop-oyedepo-bishop-wale-oke should be closed because it's not the same as the one it was reffered to. They are different. Kindly look into it. Thanks
Goshen click on the link of that topic. Then look for the view log & click it. You see that I (the mod on the religion section) locked it on the 24 of Aug & linked it to very similar topic & on the 25 of Aug Mukina (the Supermod) unlocked it & posted the topic on the homepage. So since the topic was (wrongly) unlocked by my superior I don't think I have the right to lock it again.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
Lord_Reed: Please mods my post hidden in:

https://www.nairaland.com/1032983/some-confus%C4%B1on-jesus-chr%C4%B1st/1#12019397

should be unhidden.

Thank you.
The link you posted made the spambot think it was spam. Its sorted now.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LordReed(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
manmustwac: The link you posted made the spambot think it was spam. Its sorted now.

Appreciated
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by thehomer: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
Please mods my post here is hidden. I was just unbanned and I'm hoping that it can be properly restored. This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1034297/grace-whats-love-got-it/4
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:12am On Sep 03, 2012
the spam bot got yah wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by thehomer: 3:36am On Sep 03, 2012
manmustwac: the spam bot got yah wink

Thanks for the resolution.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrAnony1(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2012
Please moderators, my post here has been hidden.

https://www.nairaland.com/1034297/grace-whats-love-got-it/4

I have just been unbanned. Please, could y'all please show the post..........and you guys need to put a leash to your spambot a bit.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2012
@Mr Anony
Nothing we can do about the spam bot mate. But its the links attached to your posts which causes the problem. Just keep me post here if it hides your post or if u see any other spam that is not marked as spam & I'll sort it out.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hey fellas, good to see everyone is doing fine. Awfully sweet of those who asked about moi, was off the cyber grid for a lil bit but ur girl is fine. Hope ya'll didn't stress MMW too much...smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
Welcome back JeSouL kiss kiss
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
^muchos gracias senor smiley. You (and goshen lol) handled bizniz in here dude, kudos! lemme get out of your way self...cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by danwo: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
JeSoul:

Hey fellas, good to see everyone is doing fine.

Awfully sweet of those who asked about moi, was off the cyber grid for a lil bit but ur girl is fine.

Hope ya'll didn't stress MMW too much...smiley

^^^^

Welcome back Sis . . . mwah!

Missed you.

Yeah, manmustwac & Goshen360 did their fair bit

Both made sure the religion forum house remained intact for your return
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
Glory to God our sister is back....please remember to submit your tithe to manmustwac and Goshen360 for standing in the gap oo. At least, manmustwac and me no go too vex because I perceive you don go make plenty money out there,lolz ......at least me n manmustwac go cool tension small with the tithe. grin cool

Anyway, we missed you go greatly. Welcome back.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
Goshen360: Glory to God our sister is back....please remember to submit your tithe to manmustwac and Goshen360 for standing in the gap oo. At least, manmustwac and me no go too vex because I perceive you don go make plenty money out there,lolz ......at least me n manmustwac go cool tension small with the tithe. grin cool

Anyway, we missed you go greatly. Welcome back.
Lol. I'm sure as an atheist MMW will reject tithe money so lemme hold on to it for him. I can still submit half to you sha...what are you promising in return? leggedes mercedes benz?

danwo:

^^^^

Welcome back Sis . . . mwah!

Missed you.

Yeah, manmustwac & Goshen360 did their fair bit

Both made sure the religion forum house remained intact for your return
My bro smiley tank you very very mush!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nice to 'see' you Jesoul and glad to know you are doing fine. smiley

cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
Enigma: Nice to 'see' you Jesoul and glad to know you are doing fine. smiley

cool
My in-law, thank you oh. How body now? and I hope our small guy is doing fabulous smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
JeSoul: Lol. I'm sure as an atheist MMW will reject tithe money so lemme hold on to it for him. I can still submit half to you sha...what are you promising in return? leggedes mercedes benz?

Ahh! Mercedes benz ke shocked. The only thing I will send in return is either buy the truth and send to you or give it to you online, I mean Bible Study materials. However, that will be after I get my tithe in my paypal account sha....send to paypal account on same email: goshen360@yahoo.co.uk. grin But wait o, e be like say una mouth don wide o.....Mercedes benz ke! shocked
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
Goshen360:

Ahh! Mercedes benz ke shocked. The only thing I will send in return is either buy the truth and send to you or give it to you online, I mean Bible Study materials. However, that will be after I get my tithe in my paypal account sha....send to paypal account on same email: goshen360@yahoo.co.uk. grin But wait o, e be like say una mouth don wide o.....Mercedes benz ke! shocked

See this boy...na "truth" pesin go chop? na "bible study materials" go pay for mama sundays new duplex? mind urself oh...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
^^^
Hahahaha.....now we are getting somewhere. The bible says buy the truth and sell it not, so you no like the truth again? Okay, I go send painters make them come paint mama Sunday new duplex...how about that
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2012
The moderator hu hid my post is gonna pay!!that's my threat and I hvnt complaint so y hide my post??don't make my morning dull mxm
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: The moderator hu hid my post is gonna pay!!that's my threat and I hvnt complaint so y hide my post??don't make my morning dull mxm
Fret not sister, it was the spambot that hid your post, probably because of the phone# you quoted I think. I've fixed it.

Goshen360: ^^^
Hahahaha.....now we are getting somewhere. The bible says buy the truth and sell it not, so you no like the truth again? Okay, I go send painters make them come paint mama Sunday new duplex...how about that
lol. This guy, painters alone? Mama Sunday needs the duplex first now...smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
JeSoul:
lol. This guy, painters alone? Mama Sunday needs the duplex first now...smiley

This one don pass my power o....from Mercedes Benz to Duplex. No be small thing. Even sisters in the Lord mouth sef don wide o.....no more olorunsogo, na Ajegunle dey reign now.... grin grin grin. Anyway, never mind, I will send my widow's mite in "due season". cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
lol, Goshen don crassee finizzh...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
musKeeto: lol, Goshen don crassee finizzh...

Na so my brother, see me see my life....Mama Sunday, a.k.a (fill in the gap who fits this description) don crash my system so I don turn crassee for nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ijawkid(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2012
Wetin dey happen for this place??
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2012
www.nairaland.com/1046957/lets-stop-insulting-muslims-here

Pls the above thread belongs in the religion section

As it addresses a christian audience!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
^you muslims cannot have your cake and it eat it.

Any and all topics regarding islam are to be sent to the islam section. Seun's rules. Did you already ask about this months ago here? https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/31#10918483
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Jesoul!!!

I understand why you locked the thread but.........how am I supposed to get people to stop listening to Joagbaje's nonsense without mentioning his name? There are sensible christians who dont miss their check ups with doctors and keep health and religion separate. Joagabaje's teachings are dangerous!

I repeat again, I am ok with you closing the thread but the question is how am I supposed to counter such dangerous teaching?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01: Jesoul!!!

I understand why you locked the thread but.........how am I supposed to get people to stop listening to Joagbaje's nonsense without mentioning his name? There are sensible christians who dont miss their check ups with doctors and keep health and religion separate. Joagabaje's teachings are dangerous!

I repeat again, I am ok with you closing the thread but the question is how am I supposed to counter such dangerous teaching?
Others do it all the time.

Like I mentioned open another thread, don't put his name in the title, state your case and you can reference jo's stance (using quotes from him would be better, be specific) rather than a blanket all-out thread that appears as an "attack" on him. Thanks ehn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.