Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198745 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ manmustwac,
You are welcome my brother. Keep doing the good work. Besides, how and where is JeSoul, I have seen her lately on the forum. Hope is doing fine?

@ Ay,
Yes you can do all those things on the phone but my fear is the phone has a different way to highlight/select, copy/paste. It's a little different from the one I gave you that could be done on laptop or desktop computer. The one of phones need that you know how to combine the function keypads.

To highlight/select a text using your phone, place the cursor at the beginning of the text you wish to select/highlight, press and hold down the "shift" key on your keypad and while you hold it down, press the "right/left arrow" key depending on the direction you are highlighting towards. This will select/highlight the text. To copy, do the same point I gave you using "Ctrl C" and Paste as "Ctrl V". This will do on the phone.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Umartins1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
I still dont know how to use smileys though, I'd not tried it. Can someone help me?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
Umartins1: I still dont know how to use smileys though, I'd not tried it. Can someone help me?

Just hit any smiley of your choice before or after your comments and if you like, in between your comments. That's it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
@ manmustwac,

Where in the world is JeSoul? We haven't seen/heard from her lately. Hope everything is Okay with her?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by OlaAjia(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hi JeSoul, my posts in a thread titled "Were Animals Also Punished For Eve's Disobedience? If Yes, Why?" keeps getting hidden. I suspect this has to do with the spambot, as I can't conceive of anything I wrote that violates NL's policies. Thanks for your kind assistance in rectifying this problem.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2012
OlaAjia: Hi JeSoul, my posts in a thread titled "Were Animals Also Punished For Eve's Disobedience? If Yes, Why?" keeps getting hidden. I suspect this has to do with the spambot, as I can't conceive of anything I wrote that violates NL's policies. Thanks for your kind assistance in rectifying this problem.
I couldn't find the topic please copy & paste the link here so I can look into your complaint properly.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2012
Goshen360: @ manmustwac,

Where in the world is JeSoul? We haven't seen/heard from her lately. Hope everything is Okay with her?
Your guess is as good as mine. Am sure she must be busy. You can send her an email asking why she hasn't been online for a while if u want to her if u want to.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by OlaAjia(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
manmustwac: I couldn't find the topic please copy & paste the link here so I can look into your complaint properly.

Find the link here: https://www.nairaland.com/1007544/animals-also-punished-eves-disobedience/1#11736218

I have reposted my comment for a third time, and it now seems to be working just fine. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2012
OlaAjia:

Find the link here: https://www.nairaland.com/1007544/animals-also-punished-eves-disobedience/1#11736218

I have reposted my comment for a third time, and it now seems to be working just fine. Thanks.
I have seen it and unspammed both your posts. Sometimes when u add links the spambot marks it as spam.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
Jesoul is missed greatly !!

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by OlaAjia(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
manmustwac: I have seen it and unspammed both your posts. Sometimes when u add links the spambot marks it as spam.
Many thanks smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
frosbel: Jesoul is missed greatly !!

I agree with you. I miss her myself.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
@ manmustwac,

Thanks for your response. I have sent a PM to JeSoul, checking on her. Again, while we notice you are the only moderator working in this session for now, I will highly appreciate that you clean up this board of "Islamic" threads. I "assume" these threads should be in the "Islam" Session. I don't have to post the link for such threads, just look around the topics of most thread, you will see the ones that should be moved to the Islam session. I believe that is the main reason they have their own session. I stand to be corrected if am wrong. Thank you bro.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrAnony2: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2012
@moderators,
why has my user account Mr_Anony been banned?
I last posted on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1012667/weird-facts-book-job/1
Please have a peep into it for me. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2012
It's almost like the stuff of conspiracy theories. grin

Three times I posted on that thread and three times I was banned (for one hour?) with post hidden even after disabling most links.

I will try again with all links disabled and the post broken into two parts. smiley

If this does not work, then manmustwack must really do something about it --- untagging?

cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
@Goshen360
Your welcome and i will keep an eye out for Islamic topics in the Religion section

@Anony and Enigma
The spambot got you guys and i have dealt with the problem wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Please move this article https://www.nairaland.com/111155/hadiths#11790801 to the ISLAM section !
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by thehomer: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hi there mods.

Please I was wondering why the last two responses I posted on the thread Evolutionist: How Do You Explain Human Lifespan? (https://www.nairaland.com/1016350/evolutionist-how-explain-human-lifespan/5) keep getting hidden.

Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
It had been marked as spam but i've sorted it now wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by thehomer: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
manmustwac: It had been marked as spam but i've sorted it now wink

Right thanks a lot. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by boyendowed(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
What's the point of having Islam for Muslims section if this thread can be posted here?
www.nairaland.com/1021234/should-quran-hadith-taught-children
Mukina2 should stop showing bias cos she is a Muslim and give us a Christianity for Christians section.Muslims have every right to discuss their religion without interference and insults from non Muslims and the same courtesy should be extended to Christians.GIVE US A CHRISTIANITY FOR CHRISTIANS SECTION!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
boyendowed: What's the point of having Islam for Muslims section if this thread can be posted here?
www.nairaland.com/1021234/should-quran-hadith-taught-children
Mukina2 should stop showing bias cos she is a Muslim and give us a Christianity for Christians section.Muslims have every right to discuss their religion without interference and insults from non Muslims and the same courtesy should be extended to Christians.GIVE US A CHRISTIANITY FOR CHRISTIANS SECTION!
U guys should form a Christian Boko Haram... abi?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
Good day mod.

There is this thread i have been following

"muhamad is a womaniser ~ quran"

it simply just disappeared from the religious board i had taught it was a joke but up till now i have not seen it again.

Pls, can i know why and what happened to it?

That thread has been very educating to me.

Thanks and peace.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ truthislight,

Next time, just do a search with the name of the thread and you will have it come up. The thread you mentioned was moved to the "Islam for Muslim" session and here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/1021779/prophet-mohammed-womaniser-quran

God bless you brother.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:26am On Aug 22, 2012
Thankyou Goshen360 smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
Goshen360: @ truthislight,

Next time, just do a search with the name of the thread and you will have it come up. The thread you mentioned was moved to the "Islam for Muslim" session and here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/1021779/prophet-mohammed-womaniser-quran

God bless you brother.

but how will non moslem read/know about islam if all about them is sent to the islam section/kept in arabic?

That thread should have been left where the op opened it, or do you think he made a mistake for opening it on the open forum?

Now i cant reply to it as easy as i use to.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
manmustwac: Thankyou Goshen360 smiley

do you feel that what it contain is too ugly to be left in the open forum?

Pls, we need and liked the thread the way it is and where it was.

Pls, and pls,

return the thread to where it was unless you are a party to concealing what you know to be bad.

Give them the opportunity to defend/convince us that muhamad was a saint and is worthy of all the authority ascribed to him.

I always see you as an honest fellow.

Pls.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
@ truthislight,

As much as I understand your pain and interest about that thread. I "think" it was supposed to be opened in the session where it was transfered to now. The Moderators are only following the rules and regulations. Islamic topics are supposed to be discussed under the Islam session and like Christian topic discussed under the Christian session.

As regards your not being able to contribute to the thread, I don't know what's going on there on that thread and will rather leave it to the Moderators to explain that and am not ready to go into the thread either, lolz.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 1:33am On Aug 24, 2012
truthislight:

do you feel that what it contain is too ugly to be left in the open forum?

Pls, we need and liked the thread the way it is and where it was.

Pls, and pls,

return the thread to where it was unless you are a party to concealing what you know to be bad.

Give them the opportunity to defend/convince us that muhamad was a saint and is worthy of all the authority ascribed to him.

I always see you as an honest fellow.

Pls.
1)Go back to that topic. 2)Click on the link. 3)Search for where it says view log. 4)Read it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ manmustwac,

I think this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1027480/bishop-oyedepo-bishop-wale-oke should be closed because it's not the same as the one it was reffered to. They are different. Kindly look into it. Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
Goshen360: @ manmustwac,

I think this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1027480/bishop-oyedepo-bishop-wale-oke should be closed because it's not the same as the one it was reffered to. They are different. Kindly look into it. Thanks
Should NOT be closed..
Was about to post same thing. Goshe3n, u don dey take style replace JeSoul o.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.