Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200864 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ingeniousblaq(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2013
hi all.
i recently registered this account and i cant follow topics,its hard for me to keep tracks of thread
kindly resolve this issue.thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vanstanzy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vanstanzy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hi Mods, pls let this story reflect on the frontpage. This is the topic: Pope seeks decisive action against sex abuse and this is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1250073/pope-seeks-decisive-action-against.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vanstanzy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hello Mods, please this is frontpage material. https://www.nairaland.com/1250082/pope-francis-really-reform-vatican. Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
vanstanzy: Hello Mods, please this is frontpage material. https://www.nairaland.com/1250082/pope-francis-really-reform-vatican. Thanks
vanstanzy: Hi Mods, pls let this story reflect on the frontpage. This is the topic: Pope seeks decisive action against sex abuse and this is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1250073/pope-seeks-decisive-action-against.
vanstanzy: Hi Mods frontpage pls. Thanks. https://www.nairaland.com/1249775/pope-francis-appoints-spaniard-no
All submitted sir. Stay blessed.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
ingeniousblaq: hi all.
i recently registered this account and i cant follow topics,its hard for me to keep tracks of thread
kindly resolve this issue.thanks.
Hi ingenious, I don't quite understand your question. Can you please clarify? thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by alfaman2: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
JeSoul, are you married?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
alfaman2: JeSoul, are you married?
Might I ask why you ask sir?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
JeSoul: Might I ask why you ask sir?
Lol. I think he has set eyes on a wife material. His 24th rib as divinely proposed. Lololol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Richieboyn: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
alfaman2: JeSoul, are you married?

Haba, that question is too private to be asked publicly na. PLEASE LEAVE MY JESOUL FOR ME O!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
Richieboyn:

Haba, that question is too private to be asked publicly na. PLEASE LEAVE MY JESOUL FOR ME O!
Reyginus: Lol. I think he has set eyes on a wife material. His 24th rib as divinely proposed. Lololol.
Lol...you guys are awesome
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
who no like better thing? grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Richieboyn: 12:29am On Apr 09, 2013
JeSoul: Lol...you guys are awesome

LOL......yea ryt. I just had to shout it at the top of my voice o. I can't bear trespassing.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:56am On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by alfaman2: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2013
JeSoul: Might I ask why you ask sir?

I was trying to decide whether to envy, admire or pity your husband but first want to ascertain if one exists in the first place.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Richieboyn: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2013
alfaman2:

I was trying to decide whether to envy, admire or pity your husband but first want to ascertain if one exists in the first place.

Hmmm!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
old but good topic. frontpage plz: https://www.nairaland.com/633560/yoruba-religion-8-world-religions#15149100
also this 1 is good: https://www.nairaland.com/1250526/nairaland-religion-first-11-just
Submitted the first one...you sure you want the second one on the homepage? its kind of an in-house thread that may be ruined by troll-hardy front page posters.

alfaman2: I was trying to decide whether to envy, admire or pity your husband but first want to ascertain if one exists in the first place.
Lol. There's never a dull moment with you LM. I think everyone single or hitched, at one point or another - is worthy of envy, admiration and pity.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
hey mods in the house, could you please monitor and moderate jezuspoa's post just to make sure its not offensive to anyone.tanxs
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yooguyz: hey mods in the house, could you please monitor and moderate jezuspoa's post just to make sure its not offensive to anyone.tanxs
Noted!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by God2man(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
Oh! My God, people are so desperate here. I am sure if they can be so desperate like this, they can go to any length to destroy the faith of any weak christian.

@jesoul, you are doing a great Job.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
God2man: Oh! My God, people are so desperate here. I am sure if they can be so desperate like this, they can go to any length to destroy the faith of any weak christian.

@jesoul, you are doing a great Job.

God bless you.

God2man.
You're welcome sweetie. I'm sure he meant no real harm. Hope you have been doing well and growing strong in the faith. Stay blessed!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 11, 2013
5hit.. I just realised I was the one reported. My sincere apologies God2Man.

I honestly meant no harm and was definitely not wishing you evil. I'm just wary of the way some celebrate Christian persecution... Anyways, who am I to talk? Lol

DAZ ALL.. cheesy

Hi Madam J .. I just felt a ban fly past me... grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
musKeeto: 5hit.. I just realised I was the one reported. My sincere apologies God2Man.

I honestly meant no harm and was definitely not wishing you evil. I'm just wary of the way some celebrate Christian persecution... Anyways, who am I to talk? Lol

DAZ ALL.. cheesy

Hi Madam J .. I just felt a ban fly past me... grin
Oga 'skeeto...you will need to do a whole lot more than that to earn a ban smiley. As you have demonstrated here by apologizing, most folks here will agree with me that you're a super cool dude.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ooman(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
front page this pls https://www.nairaland.com/1254148/why-idea-god-fraud

let the truth about God be known to the world
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
ooman: front page this pls https://www.nairaland.com/1254148/why-idea-god-fraud

let the truth about God be known to the world
Cleaned and Submitted smiley.

By the way, thanks for your detailed reply on the warren thread, I'll get to it soon. Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Yooguyz: hey mods in the house, could you please monitor and moderate jezuspoa's post just to make sure its not offensive to anyone.tanxs

Good evening mods,

I will advice that you shun the above cause jezuspoa and youguyz are one and the same person. I reported this matter some time back, now the guy has made the slip I was waiting for. He made the following comment thinking he was still using his double (jezuspoa/stritklymi):

Yooguyz: good evening op,
i have never paid tithe in my life and i don't intend on paying tithe but let those who do keep doing it, *in my mind* #deluded bunch of tithe paying folks# I am a Caktholic christian but i dont believe in God, in fact religion is the opium of the masses.
YOU can ATTACK me cos am used to attacks infact i'll welcome one so far it's sincere #but if i troll you with multiple id's eh?#
funny thing about me i don't even believe in the bible am quoting it's for gullible people
you know yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/1253965/implication-tithing#15197331

Thanks!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Jezuspoa: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2013
moderators please i recommend for front page
URL//:Why did God create satan?
Tanx
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Jezuspoa: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Good evening mods,

I will advice that you shun the above cause jezuspoa and youguyz are one and the same person. I reported this matter some time back, now the guy has made the slip I was waiting for. He made the following comment thinking he was still using his double (jezuspoa/stritklymi):

Thanks!
are you kidding me? This guy still dey this matter?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Jezuspoa: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Good evening mods,

Thanks!
are you kidding me? This guy still dey this matter? Since last year!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Jezuspoa: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2013
is my eyes decieving me?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2013
@jezuspoa, you are the one causing the confusion,by trying to convince him that our id's are not the same. Bury the matchet bro, quite defending me and ignore the dude.
One more thing, did you have anything to do with his impostor stritklymi?
I saw a thread here sometime ago when you were saying something about his id that you have a confession or something...#cant remember the thread# Cos if you do i'll personally hand you over the moderator
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Jezuspoa: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2013
Yooguyz: @jezuspoa, you are the one causing the confusion,by trying to convince him that our id's are not the same. Bury the matchet bro, quite defending me and ignore the dude.
One more thing, did you have anything to do with his impostor stritklymi?
I saw a thread here sometime ago when you were saying something about his id that you have a confession or something...#cant remember the thread# Cos if you do i'll personally hand you over the moderator
nah i have nothing to do with it i just said wateva i said because i wanted to get his attention.
The guy who played that childish prank confessed at the end of the thread when he saw that the joke he was playing got out of hand
But because of the hatred he has for you nah he wants to blame it on you and build a mountain outtta a mole hill

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.