Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Communication In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Communication In Relationships (1654 Views)

She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communication In Relationships by Maccarthy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
In my view, communication is the only key to a successful relationship or rather friendship. As a lady, you know a guy loves and would do anything for you. Why then do ladies resort to psychological warfare whenever they get the chance?

In some cases, the man would try to sort things out but the lady would still put up a cold front?

Why won't they stop for once? What joy do you derive seeing another person in emotional torture?

Ladies are vengeful creatures by default.
Re: Communication In Relationships by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Maccarthy:
In my view, communication is the only key to a successful relationship or rather friendship. As a lady, you know a guy loves and would do anything for you. Why then do ladies resort to psychological warfare whenever they get the chance?

In some cases, the man would try to sort things out but the lady would still put up a cold front?

Why won't they stop for once? What joy do you derive seeing another person in emotional torture?

Ladies are vengeful creatures by default.
Buy your woman icecream and watch her chill.
Re: Communication In Relationships by Maccarthy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buy your woman icecream and watch her chill.
Seriously, it's not fair... I hate the thought of it.
Re: Communication In Relationships by CosmicPhoenix: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
ladies like shakara,she wants the guy to beg her.i cannot do such,we go look each other taya

3 Likes

Re: Communication In Relationships by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Maccarthy:
Seriously, it's not fair... I hate the thought of it.
Aawwww, you'll learn. Don't beg if u not wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: Communication In Relationships by Maccarthy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Aawwww, you'll learn. Don't beg if u not wrong though.
I lost my dad feb 14, my best friend a girl, never came to see me and we live 10 mins away from each other. We fought about it. She thought it's better not to call or text at all. Is that even a best friend? She doesn't even know my home. So bad. Girls.
Re: Communication In Relationships by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Every lady you see have some level of Pride in them.... If you're waiting for me to beg you, you're sure gonna rot....winkwink
Re: Communication In Relationships by Maccarthy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Every lady you see have some level of Pride in them.... If you're waiting for me to beg you, you're sure gonna rot....winkwink
I'm getting that now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Communication In Relationships by BLESSMME: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
If they talk, you will say they are nagging. So they have decided to keep quiet and watch and hope you will know what you did wrong and correct it not just talking about it.
Re: Communication In Relationships by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Maccarthy:
I lost my dad feb 14, my best friend a girl, never came to see me and we live 10 mins away from each other. We fought about it. She thought it's better not to call or text at all. Is that even a best friend? She doesn't even know my home. So bad. Girls.
OH dear, so sorry about that. That is actually the time u need a friend the most. Wrong judgement on her part. Be strong okay.
Re: Communication In Relationships by Lightangel65: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Maccarthy:

Sorry about that, loosing someone is not easy.
Even if you were not best friends she should have at least called.
Re: Communication In Relationships by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
You men do not talk, you call it maturity.

A lady talks, you say she is nagging.

She doesn't talk, you say silent treatment.

I no get time to talk too much, wetin I wan do you dey my mind. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Communication In Relationships by Lightangel65: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:
You men do not talk, you call it maturity.

A lady talks, you say she is nagging.

She doesn't talk, you say silent treatment.

I no get time to talk too much, wetin I wan do you dey my mind. That's all.

You are getting the wrong idea.
Read the chats and modify your post
grin
Re: Communication In Relationships by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lightangel65:

You are getting the wrong idea.
Read the chats and modify your post
grin

I maintain my stand.
If a woman tries to talk, they will say she is being emotional, not logical. Men always think they are the only ones capable of having logical arguments or points. Even when they agree with you, it is just so you can shut up.

Why will I stress myself?

These days I just sit back and watch. It is bliss playing this maturity card... grin

I do not need him to beg, it bores me.
I just need us to move on to better things.
Re: Communication In Relationships by Lightangel65: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I maintain my stand.
If a woman tries to talk, they will say she is being emotional, not logical. Men always think they are the only ones capable of having logical arguments or points. Even when they agree with you, it is just so you can shut up.

These days I just sit back and watch. It is bliss playing this maturity card... grin

I am not really the best person to talk (cause I dislike women).
But, from what I have heard if a man trys to talk, you girls shy him.
If he doesn't talk, he is weak and a nice guy.

Wtf, I blame the guys for thinking girls are worth their time. Girls are just money magnets that goes where there is money, Even if it means eating faeces.
Gross
Men there are more exciting things ahead. I can't even understand why you guys stop for so low
Re: Communication In Relationships by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lightangel65:

I am not really the best person to talk (cause I dislike women).
But, from what I have heard if a man trys to talk, you girls shy him.
If he doesn't talk, he is weak and a nice guy.

Wtf, I blame the guys for thinking girls are worth their time. Girls are just money magnets that goes where there is money, Even if it means eating faeces.
Gross
Men there are more exciting things ahead. I can't even understand why you guys stop for so low

So, why are you telling me/us?
Re: Communication In Relationships by Lightangel65: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

So, why are you telling me/us?

To cripple the ego you think you have

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Communication In Relationships by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lightangel65:

To cripple the ego you think you have

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sounded more like you wanted to inflate your own ego. You don't like women, so? grin
Re: Communication In Relationships by Lightangel65: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Sounded more like you wanted to inflate your own ego. You don't like women, so? grin

Hilarious, but higher lifeforms don't really care about ego, tongue
Re: Communication In Relationships by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lightangel65:

Hilarious, but higher lifeforms don't really care about ego, tongue
Okay...
Re: Communication In Relationships by tobechi74: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Maccarthy:

Some guys love quiet time to cool of when angry she taught you are one
Re: Communication In Relationships by tobechi74: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I maintain my stand.

I do not need him to beg, it bores me.
I just need us to move on to better things.

When she knows her words are illogical, its best to be silent
Re: Communication In Relationships by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
tobechi74:

When she knows her words are illogical, its best to be silent

Typical...
Custodians of logic grin

(1) (Reply)

That Thing Called Marriage; What Are Your Thoughts? / Rich Billionaire Girl Caught Fvcking A Guy [watch Video] / Nigerian Girls Are Corny And Evil They Will Chop Your Money And Leave U At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.