Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,158 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (30084 Views)

Dubai Porta Potty; Sláy Queen Treated As Pét As Rich Guy “urínate” On Her / What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Michelle55: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2019
Gulher:
porta potties are girls who go to Dubai where arab men shitt and piss on them in exchange for money. They also insert fish into their anus for them, disvirgin their underaged sons, have sexx with their animals, etc
This is pure dehumanization of the highest order all in the name of making money cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Twizzy30(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2019
lol Porta potties mean toilet prostitute. gay men are into it too. You can check out tagthesponsor

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Michelle55: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2019
Dickhead02:
ok in layman terms porta potty means after Arab men are done fvking you,they will piss and shlt on you undecided happy now? ok bye.
You could have explained without sounding soo frustrated and dumb you know.. Please don't mention me next time because light and darkness has no business together.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by wonlasewonimi: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2019
Is that why bobrisky went to dubai?

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Michelle55:

You could have explained without sounding soo frustrated and dumb you know.. Please don't mention me next time because light and darkness has no business together.
you are the dumb and frustrated one undecided, Lol when I said you, wait you thought I was talking about you.?grin grin Nl grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2019
Gulher:
porta potties are girls who go to Dubai where arab men shitt and piss on them in exchange for money. They also insert fish into their anus for them, disvirgin their underaged sons, have sexx with their animals, etc
@Michelle55, not just in Dubai, it happens in Europe n America too but i guess Dubai own is more common for girls in some part of Africa.

Modified : som guys ar said to be into it too
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Daeylar(f): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2019
nanakgh:
Lol to be honest even white girls do it. Hundreds of YouTube videos about it. Its something a lot of these insta girls do to be able to live that life. Its super disgusting tho, the things they put in their holes and mouths..but 30-40k$ is a lotta money

Thank you for being honest.
I think some of these guys get orgasms from attacking Nigerian girls. You're right. 30-40k is a lot of money, it's also so dehumanizing and disgusting.
The girls and guys doing this sha. embarassed the sick men who thought of this embarassed
It's all messed up

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by folake4u(f): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2019
sherylbakky:
Bae, tell me abt it, do u mean she's into dis too?

Lol my dear, I don't know but one social media influencer on IG called her out.
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by folake4u(f): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Godmademan:
This got to be among the top 2 craziest stuffs I have seen in 10 years. Hushpuppi comes to mind. May be that is why his name has puppy in it. grin

Lol grin grin
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Michelle55: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2019
sherylbakky:
@Michelle55, not just in Dubai, it happens in Europe n America too but i guess Dubai own is more common for girls in some part of Africa.

Modified : som guys ar said to be into it too
Thanks for the clarification.
Actually thought they travel for shopping and vacations
How naive can one be cheesy
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
When she says "I worked very hard for my money" don't argue at all, she's hardworking

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
folake4u:

Lol my dear, I don't know but one social media influencer on IG called her out.
U cant trust any of dis celebs...nawa ooo
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wiziman:
When she says "I worked very hard for my money" don't argue at all, she's hardworking
grin or wen she says, "i got dis mansion with my hard earned money", its truly hard earned...Lol

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
sherylbakky:
grin or wen she says, "i got dis mansion with my hard earned money", its truly hard earned...Lol
Yea, she suffered for it

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by finalboss(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
omg
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by finalboss(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
JakeII:

What’s It Like To Be A Dubai Porta Potty
February 27, 2019 | 3 Comments | Topics: TRUTH

dubai porta potty

I called out a really good friend of mine for being a Porta Potty after seeing her on TheDirty, and she admitted everything. By the way she is 22, drives a 2011 CL550 and owns a Condo in Newport Beach(not bad for a girl that didn’t even graduate high school) so I wanted the same stuff. I asked her a few months ago about it and she told me when something opens up she will let me know.

Report Ad
Christmas came and she told me that Jan. 5th there was a trip that she need 3 girls for, it payed a total of 40K for an ANYTHING goes trip to St. Bartz for a weekend. That is more than I make in a year, so I said f*ck it. My girl warned me, she said “Sh*t gets crazy”… I’m a freak in bed so I love it when sh*t goes crazy.

I was really thinking this is my new gig and this is easy as f*ck.
Mehn this is horrible and disgusting
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
God forbid I can't oo
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Dreyl(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
smarttz:
Hello guys I have been hearing about this for some time what our young Nigeria ladies do these day for money.. But the one I heard was this "Dubai Porta potty" I Google it and I have read so many nasty things about that.. Please what do you guys know about Dubai Porta potty.
Stuff is weird and pathetic, when I visited Dubai I heard alot about it and some of the Arabs I befriended told me alot about it, jezz! but I was disgusted.

http://cavemancircus.com/2019/02/27/whats-it-like-to-be-a-dubai-porta-potty/
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Vieamie: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
All because of money? cry
Never Envy Anyone Or Wish To Be Like Someone Else, You Can't Never Tell What Behind The Curtain.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=Ewereben123 post=76345769]RUZU BLACK for MEN is an enhanced multi-functional product that has been specially formulated for men. It does EVERYTHING that Ruzu Bitters does, but the addition of a few extra herbs helps it tackle issues specific to the male reproductive system. It also enhances and strengthens male sexual function.

It is primarily aimed at helping to resolve the following issues:

• Low Sex Drive
• Premature Ejaculation
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostate Issues
• Weak Erection

Ruzu Black for Men is 100% natural, with no artificial preservatives.
Contact us on 08093295617
[www.ruzublackformen.com]
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Eewwwwwwwweewwwwww!!!!

Gosh this is beyond disgusting.

It is all over Instagram and Facebook I just can’t bring myself to believe this ewwwww!
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Michelle55:
cry someone should kindly explain to me in a layman's terms what this porta potty is all about.. I'm waiting mbok
Thanking you in addy
allowing a man to poo on u,urinate on u or give u his spunk to drink from a cup and he pays u handsomelycheesy. Its all about rich old men wanting to play out their sick sexual fetish on a lady in exchange for a hefty sum of moneycheesy.
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Michelle55: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
lefulefu:
allowing a man to poo on u,urinate on u or give u his spunk to drink from a cup and he pays u handsomelycheesy. Its all about rich old men wanting to play out their sick sexual fetish on a lady in exchange for a hefty sum of moneycheesy.

Hmmm, what people do for money embarassed
Anyways, they all worked hard for the money afterall cheesy
But where I'm having issues with them is flaunting it on SM thereby oppressing the gullible ones with it.
Hard earned money indeed!! I don kukuma run comot for fbk for them,the rate at which they flaunt this money fit give person high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Michelle55:

Hmmm, what people do for money embarassed
Anyways, they all worked hard for the money afterall cheesy
But where I'm having issues with them is flaunting it on SM thereby oppressing the gullible ones with it.
Hard earned money indeed!! I don kukuma run comot for fbk for them,the rate at which they flaunt this money fit give person high blood pressure.
they flaunt it to tell their haters they have arrived and also feel gud about themselvescheesy. Anyway b4 dis dubai matter there was italy in the late 80s and early 90s where young ladies were made to have sex with huge alsatian dogs. E don tey wen d world spoilcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Michelle55: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
lefulefu:
they flaunt it to tell their haters they have arrived and also feel gud about themselvescheesy. Anyway b4 dis dubai matter there was italy in the late 80s and early 90s where young ladies were made to have sex with huge alsatian dogs. E don tey wen d world spoilcheesy.
I guess that's how HIV/AIDS came about. Money must be made either by hook or crook crew!! grin
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Michelle55:

I guess that's how HIV/AIDS came about. Money must be made either by hook or crook crew!! grin
ehn are u sure thats how HIV came about? Iyam asking cos the cospiracy theorists said it was the CIA that brought hiv to the worldcheesy. Yes oo money must be made by any means. All those dem roman goddess,toke marinwa and daniella okeke dem strong oo cos arab man poo go dey smell wellacheesy.
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Michelle55: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn are u sure thats how HIV came about? Iyam asking cos the cospiracy theorists said it was the CIA that brought hiv to the worldcheesy. Yes oo money must be made by any means. All those dem roman goddess,toke marinwa and daniella okeke dem strong oo cos arab man poo go dey smell wellacheesy.
Leave those CIA with their Yeye theories jare grin But wait oh, how you take know say Daniella, Roman goddess and toke dey do this kain thing? Abi na you dey piimp them ni? Lefu wink I dey hail you oh

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Horiolah(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Michelle55:

Leave those CIA with their Yeye theories jare grin But wait oh, how you take know say Daniella, Roman goddess and toke dey do this kain thing? Abi na you dey piimp them ni? Lefu wink I dey hail you oh

No be yeye theory oo... Research doctor Sebi.
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Michelle55:

grin grin grin its not like dat oo grin grin grin.na simple research i do

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Michelle55: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
lefulefu:

grin grin grin its not like dat oo grin grin grin
See as you dey shine teeth grin Meaning say na true. Chei, you are a bad sumbori

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Michelle55:

See as you dey shine teeth grin Meaning say na true. Chei, you are a bad sumbori

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer / What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.