Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (28819 Views)

Dubai Porta Potty; Sláy Queen Treated As Pét As Rich Guy “urínate” On Her / What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by daveP(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:
Recently Jackie Appian was called out lipsrsealed
Ahhh. So uncle Tayo wasnt lying? jeez. i don weak. He works in dubai and sees these celebs up close. lemme just say 6/10 of our female celebs that arent attached to any guy publicly are involved. Not my verdict. His verdict. I refused to believe him cos he always exxagerates alot. yeh!!!!
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by folake4u(f): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
daveP:
Ahhh. So uncle Tayo wasnt lying? jeez. i don weak. He works in dubai and sees these celebs up close. lemme just say 6/10 of our female celebs that arent attached to any guy publicly are involved. Not my verdict. His verdict. I refused to believe him cos he always exxagerates alot. yeh!!!!

Lol me sef weak. I never imagined Jackie of all people sha.

Lol there's an iota of truth in what he said though.

Till date of all the celebs in Nigeria, my father hates Ini Edo. We're still wondering why grin.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by daveP(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
folake4u:

Lol me sef weak. I never imagined Jackie of all people sha.

Lol there's an iota of truth in what he said though.

Till date of all the celebs in Nigeria, my father hates Ini Edo. We're still wondering why grin.
Some can of worms will soon open. I can feel it.

Hmm.

you can force me to confess A or B, but you dont wana make popc say what he has about Ini Edo? weldone.
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by folake4u(f): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
daveP:
Some can of worms will soon open. I can feel it.

Hmm.

you can force me to confess A or B, but you dont wana make popc say what he has about Ini Edo? weldone.

Hehehehehehe.

Lol he's very stubborn. Like father like daughter grin grin.
Re: What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage by ojialo(m): 5:54am On May 09, 2019
Why is it only Arab menwhat about their women grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Beautiful / Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.