Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode (30225 Views)

Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? / How Many Yoruba Voted In The East / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Athena4: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
G

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by melody91: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
OriakuAmara:
Because Igbos are more interested in their business than who rules this stinking country.
We are not desperate for power,
We know the region that can kill for power because without political power, they will be like fish out of water
lol ..shut up! sore losers..Igbos are suddenly more interested in their business but just last month the anthem was Atifkulate..onye ara

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by oluwasegun007(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Very true and correct...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by StOla: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
FFK about to lose some of his loyal puppets.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by chudez0147(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Some of you guys causing trouble online are not even Nigerian ..Some might not be Nigerian, or other tribe entirely... You guys are agents of Darkness/Anti-Christ/Trouble Makers..
You guys just love Blood.. You just love seeing innocent people Cry/Die..
Weting una dey even gain? Please! I know we still have some good people out there.. We can live together in peace.. Let's not let these evil people cause trouble for us.
Am an Igbo guy, I was born and raised in Lagos before I left Nigeria.. the Yorubas are wonderful people...
Please! Let's Understand our differences and live together.....Thank You!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Cameroonglass(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
u need a dictionary
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by otokx(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
What is with this Supremacy battle between 2 great ethnic Nationalities that are unique and special in their way.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by afroxyz: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Seun makes a lot of money promoting lgbo hate filled thread
Operation silent treatment has begun. No more responding to any lgbo hate filled thread. GOD BLESS NDI IGBO.

seconded
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Bhol28: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Yoruba's splitted their votes, with less sentiments but d Igbo's voted enmass for Atiku with tribal sentiment

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by gaskiyamagana: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
zeromeridian:
Yes, your brothers are fighting the Igbos for supporting Atiku Obi PDP, meanwhile Southwest voted for Atiku more than Igbos.

Yoruba Muslims will destroy the Yoruba Nation. The are filled with bile and hate. All this threat on Igbos, just check that it's the Yoruba Muslims.

The Hausa fulani have seen the useful idiot in the VP and they are making use of him in it's fullness.

I will not be surprised if Lagos turns an Emirate which l know the Yoruba Muslims would not mind. They are the first to always say we are Yorubas before religion but we all know it's a lie. Go to Alausa and see that 90% of the civil servants are Yoruba Muslims.

Why would Yoruba attack Igbos for voting PDP?
PDP won in Ondo and Oyo, Yoruba states. This frustration of Yoruba Muslims will create wahala if not checked.

My sincere love to the Yoruba Christians
You are still under influence of religious bigotry. Your religious foolishness is part of Atiku's failure. Your 5% votes can not take you to anywhere in this country. Yoloba muslims with the help of Hausa muslims will continue to contribute to your failure, even in 2023.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by maysimsimple(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sir, do u know Oyo state, is majorly Muslim?

ote author=zeromeridian post=76322487]Yes, your brothers are fighting the Igbos for supporting Atiku Obi PDP, meanwhile Southwest voted for Atiku more than Igbos.

Yoruba Muslims will destroy the Yoruba Nation. The are filled with bile and hate. All this threat on Igbos, just check that it's the Yoruba Muslims.

The Hausa fulani have seen the useful idiot in the VP and they are making use of him in it's fullness.

I will not be surprised if Lagos turns an Emirate which l know the Yoruba Muslims would not mind. They are the first to always say we are Yorubas before religion but we all know it's a lie. Go to Alausa and see that 90% of the civil servants are Yoruba Muslims.

Why would Yoruba attack Igbos for voting PDP?
PDP won in Ondo and Oyo, Yoruba states. This frustration of Yoruba Muslims will create wahala if not checked.

My sincere love to the Yoruba Christians
[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by gaskiyamagana: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
LazyGold:

Bitch! Oyo is a Muslim dominated State but PDP won, Ekiti is a Christian dominated state but APC won with a Very Wide margin what's wrong with you Igbo and Your Politics of Division Fvck you !
Obitoxicant and Atiktramadol will not let them get sense to understand this.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by TheKingIsHere: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tribal bigot. We Igbos gave Atiku the highest votes in the South

He proved his with statistics.

Can you prove your claim with statistics or is it just empty chest beating?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by TheKingIsHere: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
obembet:
I never expect that kind vote from SW for PDP. When it coke.to politics, I respect Yorubas. If Jonathan get what atiku get from.West, GEJ for win.

Well said.

I was surprised with the huge support that PDP and Atiku got from the Yoruba's.

They did well by showing that they are not bias in their voting

Kudos to them

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by ruffDiamond: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
filthy trash from PDThieves Pit if Hell! try another one fani werepey!this divide and rule static won't work in yorubaland!useless crackhead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by LazyGold(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Well said.

I was surprised with the huge support that PDP and Atiku got from the Yoruba's.

They did well by showing that they are not bias in their voting

Kudos to them

We already told you guys even before Election that South West votes was going to be divided between PDP and APC but you never listened

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by 1972xy: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=zeromeridian post=76322487]Yes, your brothers are fighting the Igbos for supporting Atiku Obi PDP, meanwhile Southwest voted for Atiku more than Igbos.

The Hausa fulani have seen the useful idiot in the VP and they are making use of him in it's fullnes
If you can't co habit with the yorubas please pack your load and leave the land and go back to yur fucking shithole clans .
Yorubas dont need almagamation with no tribe to stand.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Genty05(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
The blame game by the south-westerns have started
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by emmanuelex1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
HOW WOULD EXPECT IBOS TO VOTE MASSIVELY WHEN FG TACTICALLY DISFRANCHISED THEM BY BRING ELECTIONS MATERIALS LATE. I MY SELF CANNOT WAIT MORE THAN 1 HOUR WAITING TO VOTE BETWEEN TWO INCOMPETENT POLITICIANS.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Jman06(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
seanfer:
FFK is trying to Rub Salt on their Wound cheesy
He's not rubbing salt on any wound! He's simply trying to pass the message that Tinubu and his boys should live Igbo's alone because many of the people that'll vote for Agbaje and PDP in the forthcoming guber election are yorubas not only igbos!

He's concerned about the growing persecution of Igbos because of who they voted for in the election! Every reasonable person should be concerned too, including you!

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Icon79(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
FFK is a supa mugu. He just counted the votes from SW states and attributed to Yoruba. Does he know how many Ndi Igbo who voted for Atiku Obi in states like Lagos, Oyo, etc.

O pari

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Pascalogb: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Do you know how many igbo votes in that south west votes? Because most Lagos votes came from igbos in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by LazyGold(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
TosinEzeh:

That's what I've been saying, it's the Yoruba muslims that have the issue. They're holding the South back from being great.

And who told you the South West is not already great? God go punish you for that statement !

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Dre555: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Naughtysite:
INEC disenfranchised Igbos.

How will elections materials be arriving South East polling Booths by 4pm on Saturday 23rd February and you expect them to turn out large numbers?
E pain am pass atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by SachaBastien(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
The foolish thing about Nigeria is that among the voters in the south west there are a large number of igbos. Same with the other regions. 1.6 million is nothing but 1.75 million (a difference of 150,000) is whooping. FFK is off his meds again.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Tinubu’s ‘zero Commitment’ At London Meeting Forced Wike Back To Atiku / #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.