Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode (30219 Views)

Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? / How Many Yoruba Voted In The East / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by oruma19: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2019
ijustdey:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1102132828597293056
mr FFK, although the reasonable Yoruba people voted for atiku, 60% of the votes atiku got from the southwest are from ibos and other tribes who stay and live in the south west.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Michael004: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2019
Mankosi:
Most people that voted atiku from Yoruba land are igbos residing in South West. So ur talk is not correct.
You are daft

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Ingocof(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2019
Biafra vice president has spoken
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by ihatesycophant(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2019
They promised PDP blocked votes but gave gave them iced cream vote. If it were before the millions of votes that will come out of south east and south would be gigantic but they were monitored bumper by bumper not inflate the votes as they usually do.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by COCKCROW: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2019
FANI KAUODE YOU STILL REASON LIKE AN AVERAGE YORUBA MAN; SELFISH AND SELF PRAISE WHEN THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT AND WITH HALF TRUTH AS TRUTH. PLEASE AMONG THE 1.75MILLION THAT VOTED FOR ATIKU IN SW, HOW MANY OF THEM ARE IGBOS. HOW MANY CARD CARRYING AND ELIGIBLE IGBO VOTERS IN THE WHOLE SW? HOWEVER IN THE SE WE HAVE FAR LESSER YORUBAS AND OTHER NATIONALS WITH VOTERS CARDS REGISTERED IN THE S.E. MANY OF THEM WENT HOME TO CAST THEIR VOTE. FANI, BE REASONABLE.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Abagworo(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2019
YourNemesis:
Igbos are not as populated as Yorubas.
While Yorubas can afford to vote 40 or even 45% for one party and still give 55% to the winners while managing it, Igbos can't afford to even give away as little as 25% of their votes to another political party, It would be disastrous. And that is exactly what has played out here.

Forget all those massive 99% turnout figures in the SE from previous years- they were all cooked up figures that couldn’t be done this year because power had changed axis long ago.

Remove the Lagos PDP figures from Southwest votes and add to Southeast and also remove Abuja PDP votes and add to Southeast. That will give a more accurate estimate.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by StOla: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

You must an old kid..,He is saying you lots are traitors and cant be trusted.

Hahahahaha!

FFK has already hurt this emotional wailer.

It is only just that you have something to wail about.

If SouthWest did not vote for Atiku, you would wail. If Southwest voted for Atiku, you must still wail.

I don't empathize with your agony.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Jman06(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2019
seanfer:

If truly what you wrote here m, Then how come Majority voted for APC in the Senate and HOR?
Presidential election is different from Senate and HOR elections! Many yoruba voters (just like their igbo counterparts) wanted Buhari out on the ground of incompetence! Same reason why PDP won Ondo and Oyo states!

Same thing might happen in the guber election! I'm sure many enlightened Yorubas are already tired of Tinubu and APC in Lagos and might opt for Agbaje in the election. But as usual, Tinubu and his boys will continue to focus on the Igbos.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by giftedben: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2019
LazyGold:

Intelligent people my foot, Your actions and words from many people in Your region usually prove that just a few of you are intelligent, many of You are dumbass if you check this thread you will see many comment from people that come from your region that prove they need emergency brain check up.

Igbos are intelligent. After all, intelligent people earn more money, and accumulate more wealth. We all know Femi Fani-Kayode strives in politics but just like a Yoruba man have a reputation of making dumb mistakes, especially in situations that require common sense. Statistically He did not win his state of origin for PDP neither did he win his state of birth for PDP. Igbo leaves legacy behind anywhere they are. Logically if we are to believe by the way the Yoruba's reason, they and the hausa's pulled are combine vote of 15,191,847 as against the 11,262,978 vote pulled by the Igbos for the People's Democratic Party.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by YourNemesis: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Abagworo:

Remove the Lagos PDP figures from Southwest votes and add to Southeast and also remove Abuja PDP votes and add to Southeast. That will give a more accurate estimate.
Because Igbos are the only ones voting PDP in those places or what? You’ve forgotten that APC didn’t win any of the FCT’s local councils this year.

Oya let’s remove the Rivers APC figures and add it to SW or NW Na cheesy
That is just how what your idea sounds like.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by YourNemesis: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

As a Benin man who has travelled far and wide I can tell you that you are an uninformed bigot and extremely unexposed

The south east have more population than the south west

I have lived in taraba, Adamawa, Kano , kaduna, anambra , enugu, Lagos , osun all for work because my job demands I travel alot and in every state I have gone you can find a group of igbos living and doing business
You are too stupid to understand that the government has twisted census figures for years for political notices so stupid people like you can talk rubbing and chest beat like a lunatic

The problem I have with the South easterners is that they do not come out and vote

In anambra alone there were over 1.9 million registered voters but less than 700k picked up the PVC

You are too stupid to understand this aren't you?

In enugu same thing, in Imo same thing, the number of ibo in Lagos alone is more than some south Western States population

Benin man, clap for yourself.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by NkayStory(f): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2019
thegoodone1234:
If you can check my previous post. I said PDP made a great mistake for pick v. p from SE. if they pick v. p from south west or south south could have better. south east don't have numbers to decides any election in Nigeria. The only time South East can be the president of this country is when the big two political party zone the president to South East alone. 30% of south West population is more than the whole population of south east. it may be as the result of civil war. One Nigeria.

Shut up!!..picking a V.P from the Sw would not have stopped buhari/APC from rigging massively like they did..Atiku WON ths elections fair and square!

Northern rigging machineries pulled through for buhari not the noise-making charlants abundant in yhe SW

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by kenex4ever(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2019
lx3as:

You are conflicting yourself; Igbo didn't come out to vote but voted massively in Lagos and Port Harcourt. I want to ask: why you people like to chest-beating?
you must clearly have a poor understanding of the use of English. Where did you see me say or imply that they voted massively in pH or lg? A lot of is different from massively.

I don't need to argue with you. Check no of registered voters and compare with those that actually voted, if you are smart you will understand what I mean.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by happYFingers(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
ijustdey:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1102132828597293056

Good and Noted !
But of the 1.7m votes from SW, how many Igbo votes are in it ?
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by AyakaDunukofia: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
YourNemesis:
Igbos are not as populated as Yorubas.
While Yorubas can afford to vote 40 or even 45% for one party and still give 55% to the winners while managing it, Igbos can't afford to even give away as little as 25% of their votes to another political party, It would be disastrous. And that is exactly what has played out here.

Forget all those massive 99% turnout figures in the SE from previous years- they were all cooked up figures that couldn’t be done this year because power had changed axis long ago.

Ffk said SW, he didn't say Yoruba. I guess you want to claim the Igbos in Lagos voted for Buhari?
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by princfred(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

As a Benin man who has travelled far and wide I can tell you that you are an uninformed bigot and extremely unexposed

The south east have more population than the south west

I have lived in taraba, Adamawa, Kano , kaduna, anambra , enugu, Lagos , osun all for work because my job demands I travel alot and in every state I have gone you can find a group of igbos living and doing business
You are too stupid to understand that the government has twisted census figures for years for political notices so stupid people like you can talk rubbing and chest beat like a lunatic

The problem I have with the South easterners is that they do not come out and vote

In anambra alone there were over 1.9 million registered voters but less than 700k picked up the PVC

You are too stupid to understand this aren't you?

In enugu same thing, in Imo same thing, the number of ibo in Lagos alone is more than some south Western States population

No be lie as the rigged number dont amount to much in reality. But lets say technically, he was referring to SW not necessarily only Yorubas.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by lx3as(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
kenex4ever:
you must clearly have a poor understanding of the use of English. Where did you see me say or imply that they voted massively in pH or lg? A lot of is different from massively.

I don't need to argue with you. Check no of registered voters and compare with those that actually voted, if you are smart you will understand what I mean.

More confusion.
It shows your level of understanding; you didn't come out to vote but a lot of you voted somewhere out of your region.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by abokikhalifa: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Askme8:
see akwa ibom wey get white sand.imbuk between business and secretariat which is more lucrative? The last time I check business gives u money on daily bases but the other is on monthly bases which is the home of corruption.in the east every successful business man is a land lord but in akwa ibom majority Secretariat men are tanant being own month of salary like your current Npower of Feb.

You just dey beat aound the bush. I'm not a traballustic fanatic like you. My stand Remails that, Lagos can never be turned into any emirate .Stop bad mouthing the Yoruba's. You don't expect all of them to vote for your candidate .Try and be civilized man
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by princfred(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2019
The essence of his comment should be that lots of Yorubas voted with their conscience and intelligence. The problem is why the reference to south east? What is the obsession with the east whenever a Yorubaman speaks. Even here where we know the numbers are rigged and partly made up of igbo votes anyway.
But then we love FFK anyway.
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Okay o
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by BNYL(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2019
NEW BIAFRA TV DISPLAYS NSIBIDI SYMBOLS; EJAGHAM, EFIK AND IGBO CONNECTION

*BBS TV* Brings To You; Rich Cultural Heritage of the Tribes in the East, the Ejagham people are the originators of Ancient NSIBIDI Script, the Efik- Ekpe Secret Cult and the Igbo Uli Graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rtdRdPUNdw
Re: Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode by BNYL(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2019
princfred:
The essence of his comment should be that lots of Yorubas voted with their conscience and intelligence. The problem is why the reference to south east? What is the obsession with the east whenever a Yorubaman speaks. Even here where we know the numbers are rigged and partly made up of igbo votes anyway.
But then we love FFK anyway.

NEW BIAFRA TV DISPLAYS NSIBIDI SYMBOLS; EJAGHAM, EFIK AND IGBO CONNECTION

*BBS TV* Brings To You; Rich Cultural Heritage of the Tribes in the East, the Ejagham people are the originators of Ancient NSIBIDI Script, the Efik- Ekpe Secret Cult and the Igbo Uli Graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rtdRdPUNdw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate / So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) / APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.