Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow (35601 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by bigfish3k: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Who's scared of anyone seceding? Wake me up When the likes of Ekweremadu, your other SE senators and house of representatives pass the secession bill. Yeye dey smell.

Yoruba are the only tribe who can stand on her own if Nigeria breaks today.

the way nigeria is structured by the yorubas and hausas in a way that the igbos cant secede
you know the yorubas and hausas that are scared of staying without the igbos can never allow that to scale through the national assembly.

instead they will opt for python dance and crocodile smile coupled with academic aditorial write ups in national dailies against it by yoruba academics
you people have structured the national assembly in a way that you have the numbers

if u really mean it, stop going haywire against it whenever we raise the issue, in that way we will know that yorubas are ready to stand alone
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Kagawa10: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

the way nigeria is structured by the yorubas and hausas in a way that the igbos cant secede
you know the yorubas and hausas that are scared of staying without the igbos can never allow that to scale through the national assembly.

instead they will opt for python dance and crocodile smile coupled with academic aditorial write ups in national dailies against it by yoruba academics
you people have structured the national assembly in a way that you have the numbers

if u really mean it, stop going haywire against it whenever we raise the issue, in that way we will know that yorubas are ready to stand alone

Stop ranting and tell us something factual. When did your SE senators and house of representatives present any secession bills? Let's take it from there instead of your foolish rant all over the place.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by bigfish3k: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Stop ranting and tell us something factual. When did your SE senators and house of representatives present any secession bills? Let's take it from there instead of your foolish rant all over the place.

something that will not work, no need presenting it. so that u use it against them , afterall it will not work, it will be foolish presenting it when u know obviously that these two groups have sacrificed alot in human sacrifice to make sure we dont go. till now they are still campaigning against it through their write ups. my dear no need. until we have that feeling of support
the 2014 constitutional conference and
restructuring:
the north and some yorubas are against it
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Kagawa10: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

something that will not work, no need presenting it. so that u use it against them , afterall it will not work, it will be foolish presenting it when u know obviously that these two groups have sacrificed alot in human sacrifice to make sure we dont go. till now they are still campaigning against it through their write ups. my dear no need. until we have that feeling of support
the 2014 constitutional conference and
restructuring:
the north and some yorubas are against it

Jonathan was the previous president who said Ibos were the pillar of his government while the Ibos hailed. Why didn't they all pass the secession bill then? You think you can fool me with your stupid rants? When Ibos are ready to leave, you all know what to do.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by bigfish3k: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Jonathan was the previous president who said Ibos were the pillar of his government while the Ibos hailed. Why didn't they all pass the secession bill then? You think you can fool me with your stupid rants? When Ibos are ready to leave, you all know what to do.

with the way nigeria is structured, jonathan cannot even do it without the support of the hausas and yorubas
yes, it was consciously structured that way because they know the worth of the igbos in nigeria and nigeria dont want to let go
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Kagawa10: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

with the way nigeria is structured, jonathan cannot even do it without the support of the hausas and yorubas
yes, it was consciously structured that way because they know the worth of the igbos in nigeria and nigeria dont want to let go

Was it not Aguiyi ironsi an Ibo man who truncated our true federalism? You're speaking to the air, not me. Yeye dey smell.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by bigfish3k: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Was it not Aguiyi ironsi an Ibo man who truncated our true federalism? You're speaking to the air, not me. Yeye dey smell.

i know , he did it against the majority advise and it has drawn nigeria backwards and it was in the military era
but we have seen the negative effects: shithole country, divisiveness, killings, nepotism, brain drain, cattle colony, boko haram, ipob, militants, bandits, drug peddling, prostitution, mediocrity, deportations by smaller african countries, yahoo yahoo, ritualists , stealing of pants, quota system etc

we are now in democracy where one mans opinion as he did those days will not stand

so we need ur support (yoruba and hausa) to change it back so that nigeria can go back to winning ways
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Kagawa10: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

i know , he did it against the majority advise and it has drawn nigeria backwards and it was in the military era
but we have seen the negative effects: shithole country, divisiveness, killings, nepotism, brain drain, cattle colony, boko haram, ipob, militants, bandits, drug peddling, prostitution, mediocrity, deportations by smaller african countries, yahoo yahoo, ritualists , stealing of pants, quota system etc

we are now in democracy where one mans opinion as he did those days will not stand

so we need ur support (yoruba and hausa) to change it back so that nigeria can go back to winning ways

The last time something similar to resourc control bill was passed, ebonyi and Abia all voted against it. Abeg.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by bigfish3k: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

The last time something similar to resourc control bill was passed, ebonyi and Abia all voted against it. Abeg.

am not aware of that, that cant be possible
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by bigfish3k: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

but do u support this staus quo that is leading us to no where
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Kagawa10: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

am not aware of that, that cant be possible

Why would you know? Even Umahi has been emphasizing on his non support for resource control.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Kagawa10: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

but do u support this staus quo that is leading us to no where

I don't but I don't believe in making rants through the social media without doing any work towards it. Shouting and spewing hate speeches towards other tribes like Nnamdi Kanu was doing even when we have SE senators and house of representatives who don't even buy the idea of secession amount to hypocrisy. Ibo should face their senators and their leaders.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by bigfish3k: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

I don't but I don't believe in making rants through the social media without doing any work towards it. Shouting and spewing hate speeches towards other tribes like Nnamdi Kanu was doing even when we have SE senators and house of representatives who don't even buy the idea of secession amount to hypocrisy. Ibo should face their senators and their leaders.

i have already told u why the senate thing would not work. we dont have u peoples support and we dont have the numbers
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Kagawa10: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

i have already told u why the senate thing would not work. we dont have u peoples support and we dont have the numbers

At least we will know you're serious. You can never tell who would support your quest and vote in support of it. However, when you have your SE leaders who don't even support secession e.g Umahi but rather than face them, you're facing other tribes to spew hatred. That amount to stupidity. You first settle your home first before thinking of others.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by hecomeshome(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
maximunimpact:
Delta State deserves a power shift from PDP to APC. I am from the state and i can tell you that should PDP continue to rule, the state will be under a lot pressure to use half of her resources to fund PDP for the next 4yrs plus the "chop i chop" share the money Delta PDP is known for.

Besides PDP has been rigging since 2003 and for good measure the time is ripe for them to have a taste of their own medicine!

#Oteri
#Ozugo
#Oteno
Ogboru has nothing to offer in Delta. He's too desperate to become the governor of the state. Just like Buhari who sought for the office of the president, got it, failed; and he's still failing, so will Ogboru. The APC has no bearing in Delta.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by LKO(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Efewestern:

Oshare suffery, Omo-agege defeated Oboro hands down, even with the massive rigging in Uvwie and Okpe, she still lost, all LGA chairmen in Delta central were busy influencing votes for her, yet she was defeated. what a shame.

Now, you just said Ogboru will struggle to win Delta central, like are you kidding me? lol, Ogboru will clear Delta central and Have a nice cut from Delta north, his only issue is Delta south, the level of rigging going on there is alarming, "even Satan they learn for there".

Ukwuani
APC - 7264
PDP - 18,328

Ika South
APC - 3,877
PDP - 33,371

Ika North East
APC - 2,303
PDP - 67,417

Oshimili South
APC - 2,700
PDP - 54,766

Aniocha North
APC - 4,653
PDP - 17,054

Aniocha South
APC - 3,138
PDP - 20,947

Oshimili North
APC - 2,906
PDP - 37,744

Ndokwa East
APC - 4,306
PDP - 30,670

Oshare , truly Ogboru had a GREAT CUT from Delta North as presented above.

Ethiope East
APC - 21,141
PDP - 11,489

Ethiope West
APC - 6,211
PDP - 62,044

Okpe
APC - 9,424
PDP - 20,415

Sapele
APC - 10,457
PDP - 18,572

Ughelli South
APC - 20,233
PDP - 32,086

Udu
APC - 8,605
PDP - 9,042

As predicted by you, Ogboru again as always CLEARED Delta Central as shown above.

You can now declare him Governor elect. I don't comment for comment sake. I'm not partisan, I give analysis base on what is on ground. APC struggled to clinch only one house of rep seat out of ten. How earth can they produce the Governor? Mark my word, by 2023, Ogboru would be out of APC as he won't fly the governorship ticket, traitor Omo Agege would be coming for him fiercely.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Hairyrapunzel: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
LKO:

Ukwuani
APC - 7264
PDP - 18,328

Ika South
APC - 3,877
PDP - 33,371

Ika North East
APC - 2,303
PDP - 67,417

Oshimili South
APC - 2,700
PDP - 54,766

Aniocha North
APC - 4,653
PDP - 17,054

Aniocha South
APC - 3,138
PDP - 20,947

Oshimili North
APC - 2,906
PDP - 37,744

Ndokwa East
APC - 4,306
PDP - 30,670

Oshare , truly Ogboru had a GREAT CUT from Delta North as presented above. He also cleared Delta Central. He is now the Governor elect. Funny how people just sit and make funny analysis.

They don't understand how delta state politics works. People who don't stay in delta be saying things they don't know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man & Lady Trekking For Jonathan Arrive Uromi Edo State (See Photos) / Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office-PUNCH / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.