Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow (35571 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Etizz: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
ClearFlair:

You mean your existence?
please don't be in the hurry to quote people, take your time to read what I wrote after modification..... I know u need likes

2 Likes

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by WarriAproko: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
PDP already plan mass rigging in delta south. Especially the reverine areas. Enough soldiers would be deployed to those areas.

3 Likes

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Agugbadin: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
What are they coming to do, is it to put there rigging machinery in motion. They are not welcome except he agree to restructuring
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by adekalumichael: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Delta of all states. The stronghold of PDP. Well, Presido needs to tour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Agugbadin: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
WarriAproko:
PDP already plan mass rigging in delta south. Especially the reverine areas. Enough soldiers would be deployed to those areas.

Delta state is a PDP state, man know thyself
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Nuelstar(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Okowa all the way...the best governor ever in Delta state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by LKO(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ogboru would fail woefully. In Feb 23 election, APC struggled to win only one house of reps seat out of ten. PDP won the other nine. Even the APC guy that won the house of rep seat, didn't win because of APC, he won because he is a pastor and most Christians decided to vote him, I m talking of Rev Francis Ejiro Waive. APC also managed to win one senatorial seat in Delta Central, Agege struggled to defeat Oboro of PDP with about twelve thousand votes. It is even believed that Agege votes from Ughelli North and his ward in Orugun were inflated.

Okowa would defeat Ogboru. Ogboru would struggle to win in Delta Central but that would not take him far. Make no mistake, the likes of Victor Ochei, Cairo Ojuogboh, I be Kachikwu would support Okowa behind doors, it is believed that Delta North must have their eight years.

Before 2023, when it is the turn of Delta Central to produce the next governor, Agege and Ogboru would part ways as Agege would come for him fiercely to pick the governorship ticket of APC and that would be the end of Ogboru, the man is broke,

5 Likes

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by quickberry(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Fake News. Tinubu can't follow them to Delta state. He is busy running around now because of the O To Gee movement which is in Lagos

Na you bring o to ge to Lagos abi?

Dey dream ehn, it is allowed

2 Likes

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Agugbadin: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP will die of hate.

APC too
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by spako4(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Delta
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by varyo: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Never!!!!!! That plan is already failed.
Delta State is PDP state.Does Tinubu thinks he can manipulate Delta State?
Why didn't he step down,he wanted another tenure yet he wantsabother person to step down.

Barbuuuuu!!!!!! God punish the devil.
4+4 for our Govenor.
4+4+4+4 till eternity for PDP in Delta State.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Ganjafama(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:
Let it be known that Lagos isn't a no man's land.

That a part of Lagos (Eko island) once had a Bini king doesn't mean the Awori, Egba, Ikorodu natives of Lagos suddenly turned into foreigners in their own land. This is equivalent to once having British leaders in Nigeria but that didn't automatically turn Nigerians and our land to British land.

Besides, no way would Bini jumped over Ondo and Ogun state to own Lagos which is farther from Edo state. There's is not even one Bini culture in Lagos.

Secondly, no stupid SS oil developed Lagos. Lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was an economic hub before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was amalgamated with Nigeria because of her seaport which means Nigeria needed lagos more than lagos needed Nigeria.

Let these sink into every eediot who love to spew rubbish.
Honestly speaking, I don't see any correlation between your post and the topic on hand.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Agugbadin: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nuelstar:

Emma Uduaghan is the worst governor Delta state has ever had in history

4 Likes

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Visit in futility.
Delta state is for PdP.

APC can't win all the states.. It will be dangerous to our democracy.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Agugbadin: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nuelstar:

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Agugbadin:

Emma Uduaghan is the worst governor Delta state has ever had in history
I agree..
Okowa tried. Let's give him his 2 tenure.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Koralords: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
If he like make him relocate to delta then go Flog Una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Creamz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
I don't envy Okowa, the only way he is winning a 2nd term is if the fathers of his fathers are behind him...... angry

He will win the race with a land slide
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by soberdrunk(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Creamz:

He will win the race with a land slide

Y'all have come again...... angry

1 Like

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by omoranmilowo: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
This are the evil men given Buhari strength to go ahead. No one is greater than God. For the peace of this nation God himself will relocate many of this evil men soon.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by bigfish3k: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:
Let it be known that Lagos isn't a no man's land.

That a part of Lagos (Eko island) once had a Bini king doesn't mean the Awori, Egba, Ikorodu natives of Lagos suddenly turned into foreigners in their own land. This is equivalent to once having British leaders in Nigeria but that didn't automatically turn Nigerians and our land to British land.

Besides, no way would Bini jumped over Ondo and Ogun state to own Lagos which is farther from Edo state. There's is not even one Bini culture in Lagos.

Secondly, no stupid SS oil developed Lagos. Lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was an economic hub before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos was amalgamated with Nigeria because of her seaport which means Nigeria needed lagos more than lagos needed Nigeria.

Let these sink into every eediot who love to spew rubbish.

my friend south south oil built lagos
all these fly overs and others were built by south south oil
why werent they built before the advent of oil

if not why do u people love south south/south east too much that u wouldnt hear of anything secession
instead u will want to seperate south east from south south. u derive pleasure in doing that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Agugbadin: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Ibori is there. No shaking

Ibori political career in Delta state has expired although he was much better than Uduaghan, I think he received Akpako because he stepped on toes
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by felije: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
maximunimpact:
Delta State deserves a power shift from PDP to APC. I am from the state and i can tell you that should PDP continue to rule, the state will be under a lot pressure to use half of her resources to fund PDP for the next 4yrs plus the "chop i chop" share the money Delta PDP is known for.

Besides PDP has been rigging since 2003 and for good measure the time is ripe for them to have a taste of their own medicine!

#Oteri
#Ozugo
#Oteno
in as much i like ogbhoro to be our governor.but not under apc.that party is build on lie and propagabda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by 8stargeneral: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Planing Hw dey will rig election in Delta state,apc is evil pary cry cry.
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Agugbadin: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
omoranmilowo:
This are the evil men given Buhari strength to go ahead. No one is greater than God. For the peace of this nation God himself will relocate many of this evil men soon.

Let all Nigerians regardless of religious beliefs pray for God to relocate the cabals that are manipulating PMB

2 Likes

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Kagawa10: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
bigfish3k:

my friend south south oil built lagos
all these fly overs and others were built by south south oil
why werent they built before the advent of oil

if not why do u people love south south/south east too much that u wouldnt hear of anything secession
instead u will want to seperate south east from south south. u derive pleasure in doing that

Is the federal government not getting revenue from Lagos seaport which was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria? Abi you dey mad?

Ondo has oil in abundance also. So stop your nonsense about SS oil developing lagos.

1 Like

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by emmykk(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
I think he should focused on South west. There is a political calendar in delta state.it is very unjust to break that calendar.

However this is the last time for Ogboru to break in the Governor seat.if he fails now let him forgets it.

Mean while this APC over push should not bring shooting in Delta state .
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by ken6488(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
PDP=delta
delta=PDP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Mace0lane: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Very true but he should also visit Imo n Kalu senatorial district in Abia at least the Igbos over there did not allow themselves to be infected with PDP hate mongering.
AllenSpencer:
South-South is the way to go!

Other South-South states should be visited also. Thet cemented our victory after ceding the whole South-East to Atiku
Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by miltonchux(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
I don't envy Okowa, the only way he is winning a 2nd term is if the fathers of his fathers are behind him...... angry
You are very right bro, Delta state needs to join the progressives and leave behind mediocre sharing and looting the state. It's only road rehabilitation the man knows, nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by Wahala90: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019

Re: March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow by varyo: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
PDP is our state pvc.Let those that want APC relocate to Lagos and north.As for Delta State is PDP!!!!
Tinubu can't pocket the whole country.The gov is good and working.APC is fools wish, as far as Delta State is concerned.
No parking space, try north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili / Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) / #EndSARSMemorial Protest In Abuja In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.