Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (29382 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Frank watched the men till they made themselves comfortable at the table. He looked at Sara and saw that she still has her eyes on them. The small man took off his baseball cap and revealed his bald head. He threw a casual glance at their position, gave them a less concerned look and then raised his hand. A waitress took out her notepad and headed towards their table, but the man waved her off and pointed at the other waitress, the one that had earlier served Frank and Sara. The waitress was facing away from the men's table and seems to be trying not to look in their position. She got a tap on the shoulder by her co-worker who said something to her and pointed at the three men. The waitress nodded and hesitated for some seconds when her co-worker left and then looking at the three men.

Frank watched as the woman headed towards the men's table with a worried look on her face. He looked at Sara and saw that she too was watching what was going on. He made a casual glance around the restaurant and at the other customers before turning his eyes back to the men.

The waitress arrived at the men's table and Frank noticed that she wasnt holding up her small notebook to take their orders like she always did to the other customers. She just stood with a downcast gaze while the man in the Hawaiian tee shirt said something to her. After a brief conversation the man got up and the other two followed suit. The waitress started walking with the men following behind her. She stopped and whispered into the ear of one of her fellow female co-worker who gave the men and inquisitive stare. The co-worker then nodded several times and continued working while the waitress headed towards the door leading to the kitchen with the men following behind her. Frank also saw her whisper into the ear one of the cooks before she and the three men entered the kitchen.

After they disappeared into the kitchen, Frank turned to Sara. "Friends of yours?", he asked.

"Nope", Sara replied and slipped her cellphone inside her jeans back pocket.

"Who are they?"

"Guys i intend to get well acquainted with".

Frank eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?", he asked suspiciously.

Sara ignored the question and got up. She adjusted the collar of her shirt and picked up the novel. "I want someone to make a career change", she muttered without looking at Frank. "And your job has just begun cos you gonna help me do it, unless you still want to leave", she continued and started heading towards the restaurant kitchen before Frank could say anything. Frank immediately got up, almost spilling what was left in the coffee cup and followed Sara who walked with quick strides, trying to catch up with her. Sara reached the entrance to the restaurant kitchen and almost bumped into one of the cook who was coming out of the place.

"Excuse me", Sara began at the cook who seems to be a young boy in his late teens. "Can i see your manager?",

The cook regarded Sara with a frown on his face. Then Frank came over and stood behind her. The cook looked at the big man and the frown turned into an inquisitive stare.

"Where is your manager?", Sara asked again.

The cook threw glances at both Sara and Frank. And looked inside the kitchen and at another cook who was much older and busy. The young cook then looked at Frank and motion at them to follow him. He led them into the kitchen and tapped the shoulder of the older cook who was busy stirring some fries in a pan full of hot oil with a spatula. The man stopped what he was doing, turned to the younger boy with an angry face and at Frank and Sara, regarding them with the anger still written on his face.

"Sir can i have a word with you?", Sara asked

The cook dropped the spatula he was holding. "What?", he asked with an unfriendly tone and wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead with the back of his hand.

"The three men that just walked into this place", Sara said to older cook.

"Yes?", the Cook nodded.

"Where did they go?", she asked.

"I don't know", the cook replied rudely. "And this place is only for workers, customers are not allowed in here", and faced to the frying pan.

"Those men dont look like they work in here", Sara said. "Or are they the health inspectors cos i would like to ask them what they think about the sanitary condition of the place i always eat".

"Young woman!, i just told you that this place is for employees only", the cook said irritatingly. "If you have any complaint or questions, then you have to wait till our manager arrives....and until he does, you have to go wait at your table", he beckoned outside the kitchen.

Seeing the man's unwillingness to give her an answer and also not liking his attitude, Sara looked at Frank and he got the message.

"We dont have any complaint at all and neither do we have time to wait for your manager", Frank said. "So just point to us where those three men went to". His cold voice got the cook's attention.

"But no one is allowed......", the cook started protesting.

"That oil", Frank interrupted and pointed at the boiling oil in the pan. "Do you know how hot it is?", he asked.

The cook glanced at the oil, swallowed hard and looked at Frank.

"Do you wanna know how hot it is?", Frank asked again, slowly with a sinister voice and narrowing his cold eyes at the cook.

The man gently dropped the spatula he was holding. "Look man, i dont want any trouble", he said, throwing glances at both Frank and Sara. Seeing that they meant business, he motioned at them to follow him.

"I'm impressed", Sara whispered at Frank as they followed the cook through a narrow corridor.

"You better have a good explanation as to what's going on", Frank said to her from the corner of his mouth.

The cook lead them to a short narrow dimly lit corridor heading towards a door at the end of the corridor. He stopped beside the door, gave Frank and Sara a brief look and pointed at the door. And then he stepped aside for them to pass through. Frank opened the door for Sara and gave the cook another hard look before following his boss as she walked out.

Both of them saw themselves in the dirty alley of the restaurant building. The place was filled with all sorts of foul smell with several overflowing trash bins lined on both sides of the narrow street.

Frank studied the place wrinkling his nose to the odour that was killing him. He looked at his young boss and saw her staring ahead, her sights at the small man in Hawaiian shirt with his two friends and the waitress standing some metres away. The man was talking to waitress, his hands making alot of gestures and some were somewhat threatening. The waitress who was standing with her back against the wall of a building only nodded her head with a scared look on her face and seemed to be trying hard to avoid making an eye contact with the other two big men that were standing behind the small man and glaring down at her.

"Who are these men, do you know them?", Frank asked and looked at Sara.

"Can you see them clearly from here?", Sara replied with a question of her own.

Frank stared at the men and gave no answer.

"Are they armed?", Sara asked again.

Frank threw an inquisitive glance at Sara and looked at the men again. "It doesn't seem like they are", he replied.

"Are they armed, yes or no?", Sara asked sternly.

"No", Frank replied.

"Good", Sara muttered and stared heading towards the men.

"Hey!", Frank began, he got hold of Sara's hand and stopped her . "What's going on?", he asked and glanced at the men and the waitress.

Sara glanced at the hand holding her arm and looked at Frank. "You are not here to know what's going on", Sara replied and gently freed her hand from Frank's grip. "You are here to make it stop", she continued and headed towards the men.

Seeing that it was clearly useless to convince his young boss to do otherwise, Frank quietly followed her. He also glanced around the place, taking note of any object lying around, in case they become handy.

"Hi guys!", Sara began with a smile and drew the men's attention to them as she came over. "Sorry to interrupt your business".

The Hawaiian shirt man looked at Sara from head to toe and then at Frank. "What?", he demanded.

"Me and my friend would like to have a few words with you guys", Sara said with smile. "Don't we?", she asked Frank and looked at him.

Frank remained silent and only nodded, still trying to make sense of what's going on.

"You are Big Joe right?", Sara asked the man in Hawaiian shirt.

A puzzled look appeared in the man's face. "Yeah i'm Joe....and who the hell are you?", he asked, staring down at Sara with a dead serious look on his face.

"Just a concerned citizen", Sara replied.

The three men glanced at each other with confusion written on their faces. Even the waitress seemed confused as she stared at both Sara and Frank.

"Oh yeah.....concerned about what?", Joe demanded, the other two big men were now sizing up Frank with a glare.

"This woman here looks very uncomfortable being with you guys", Sara began. "And i happen to find out that this meetings with her have been so many times and in several occasions, it was done in places that always left her with bad feelings".

Even though he maintained his steady gaze at the men, Frank was wondering what Sara was talking about.

"This situation may be seen as no concern of mine, but i really want it to stop", Sara continued.

Joe scoffed, surprised by Sara's words and her guts to say it to him especially with the big guys standing beside him. Then he looked at Frank.

"And who the hell are you?, another concerned citizen?", he asked Frank with a sneer.

Frank remained mute.

"You are dealing with me now, not him", Sara put in. "You will get your chance to do so, based on my decision".

Joe regarded Sara with a scoff and glanced at the two big man that laughed at what she just said. He laughed too. The waitress, looking scared and worried about Sara safety, slightly shook her head at the young girl; she was trying to tell her not to get involved in the situation.

Then Joe turned back at Frank. "Hey mister!, you better take your daughter or sister....or whoever the hell she is and get the f@ck out of here", he warned.

"My employer", Frank corrected.

"What?".

"She is my employer...and you better watch your language",

Joe gave Sara a sneering glance. "Oh really?" he said and looked at Frank with the sneer that made him look like a Hyena. "So what does she pay you with, huh, girls scout cookies?", he asked mockingly and the other men laughed again.

"Well that's between me and her", Frank replied coolly.

"Yeah, and you better keep it that way my friend cos that sh!t sounds pathetic....and so is your scar-face", Joe smirked. "And like i said earlier, take your little b!tch and get the f@ck out of here before she gets both of you into alot of trouble", he warned.

Frank's expressionless look turned into frown. "Little man you better watch that motor mouth before i put those teeth down your f@cking throat", he said to Joe, the warning made slowly and sternly. "Disrespect my boss again and i'll lay your pint-size ass down right where you are standing".

Joe stared at Frank with condescending smile and looked at one of the men with him. "Get this fool out of here", he said with a hand gesture.

With alot of eagerness written on his face, the big man turned to Frank and approached threateningly. He stopped infront of Frank and stared down at him menacingly. Frank gave the towering big guy a short stare and looked at Sara who was surprisingly calm despite the threatening figure standing before her.

Sara looked back at Frank and shrugged. "Now you will have to deal with him", she murmured inaudibly and looked away.

"You heard what he said asshole!", the big man bawled at Frank, his arm moving towards Frank's shoulder. "You better take-off before......".

With a flash, Frank got hold of the man's adventurous hand and put him in wristlock. The big man let out a loud cry, almost like a squeal after the sickening sound of his wrist getting dislocated. Another crippling dislocation to the right knee joint caused by a brutal kick from Frank made the man to drop to his knees. Then a vicious jaw breaking right hook left the big man sprawled out on the ground unconscious and bleeding profusely from his mouth and nose.

Joe and the other man remained still and very shocked. With fear in their eyes they couldn't do anything but stared at Frank after seeing how he took out their man, who happened to be strongest of the three of them, in seconds without breaking a sweat. They were visibly shaken, including the waitress who saw the violence perpetuated by the man she had earlier served coffee. She even looked more scared than she was before Frank and Sara came.

"So....", Sara paced closer to Joe and the second man with Frank following. "We could use some privacy", she said and looked at the other big man. "Unless you want to follow your boss' order, just like he did", she added and pointed at his unconscious partner lying on the ground.

With fear written on his face, the other big man threw a cautious glance at Frank and Sara. He's big, but the guy beside the little girl strikes bigger blows. "I didnt sign up for this sh!t man", he said quietly to Joe and started walking away quickly, almost running.

5 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2019
To all my fellow nairalanders that read, commented and liked my stories, i want to use this as an opportunity to thank u all and wish u a happy national anniversary. It's true that our country is in a very bad shape but it's up to us to make the change if we want change, that's what i have learned from living in a well to do country. It's only us as the people to make it happen. And let us hope for a better future as we strive towards it.

5 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2019
Joe watched his man abandon him to an uncertain fate and then looked at Frank. He swallowed hard and said, "Look man, i dont know who you are or what your....boss want". Then he looked Sara. "I'm only taking care of some business that i have with her", he said to her with fear in his voice and pointed at the waitress.

"That's why we are here", Sara said. "To put an end to this business".

Joe sighed with a worrisome look. "Yo man you know how it is. They take loans and they have to pay up", he said desperately to Frank.

"Not after robbing the person of the money that you loaned them", Sara put in and Joe stared at her with a surprised look on his face. "So as to make the same person take out another loan and then force the said person pay a very high interest rate", she continued. "To me that's an unfair business practice".

Hearing what Sara just said, the waitress gave Joe a suspicious glare. "Did you send those men that robbed me?" She asked with anger in voice.

"You can go back work now", Sara said to the waitress. But the woman kept glaring at Joe and fuming, like she was about to pounce on the short man and rip him to pieces. "Dont worry about him. We will make sure that he doesn't bother you again, Sara continued.

Frank stepped aside and motioned at the waitress to leave. She looked at Frank and for the first time, gave him a smile. Then she looked at Sara and nodded.

"Thanks", the woman said to the girl and started heading toward the backdoor of the restaurant. On getting there, she paused and gave both Sara and Frank one more look before entering the building.

"So....", Frank sighed and looked at Sara.

"So?", Sara asked with her eyes on Joe who stared at both of them........

"Is Joe-boy gonna ride the pain-train just like his buddy did?", Frank asked.

Sara stared at Joe for a while and shook her head. "Nope. I think he has clearly gotten the message", she replied on seeing the pitiful look on the small man's face. Then Sara paused on a second thought and looked at Frank. "Unless....he intends to take revenge", she said.

Frank nodded. He turned his sight at Joe and quietly paced closer to the man. With fear still in his eyes and some limbs trembling a bit, Joe looked at Frank as he got closer, cowering to the cold look on the man's face.

"You are one lucky son of a b!tch, Joe-boy", Frank began with an evil smirk. "Very lucky cos when i'm really on the job, i would have left your b!tch-ass butchered real good. I guess today is just not your day",

Joe swallowed hard and said nothing, his entire body as still as a statue.

"But my boss' question still remain unanswered", Frank continued. "Do you have any intention on taking revenge, Joe-boy?", he asked, narrowing the steely look in his eyes. Joe replied the question with a shake of head.

"Good", Frank said quietly and nodded with pursed lips. "And it best stays that way cos you gonna be making a very large mistake if you try.....and for sure am gonna come back and kill every piece of thing you know".

Then Frank made a gesture that Joe quickly understood; his presence was no longer needed. Exhaling shakingly he looked at his other partner who was now recovering from the beatdown he had taken; the big man was now groaning and writhing in pain. Seeing that the man was totally useless to him, Joe started walking away, taking the same route the other big man had taken.

Sara watched him leave and chuckled. "Quite true what they say about you", she said to Frank. "You indeed do put the fear of God in people", she continued.

"We better get out of here before someone else sees us with him", Frank suggested. But saw that Sara was already on her way heading towards the door before he could even finish the statement. This made him sigh in frustration. Then he glanced at the man he had put down for the last time and following Sara, quickening his steps to catch up with her before she entered the building.

They went back into the eating place and Sara paid their bills after saying that she no longer wanted to be there. Frank had made the move to take care of the bills but Sara stopped him when he took out his wallet. He stayed put and watched every movements in the place just to be sure that nothing else happens as Sara took care of the expenses. She paid with a credit card that she took out from her pocket. Frank took a closer look at the plastic and saw it was a platinum credit card. When Sara was done, both of them towards the door. Frank noticed some of the customers looking at Sara and regarding him with a suspicious look. Then he tried his b

"So what next?", Frank asked they headed towards the parking lot.

"Still thinking", was Sara's response with her eyes staring into space. Then Frank made a turn as they walked and it prompted her to stop in her tracks. "Where are you going?", she asked.

"The car is over there?", Frank replied, pointing at his vehicle that was some metres away from their position. Then he suddenly realized that he never thought about how Sara came to the restaurant in the first place....or who brought her there.

Sara glanced at his car and shook her head. "Nope, we gonna take mine", she said with indifference and started heading towards a different direction.

"So what happens to my....", Frank began.

"I said we gonna take mine", Sara rudely interrupted as she headed towards another car.

Frank, still standing with his hand pointing at his car, stared as Sara walked away. He lowered the hand and tucked both hands inside the pockets of his coat, exhaling steadily to cool off the the irritating feeling building up in his guts. He was getting really tired of Sara's rude attitudes and outright disregard.

Perhaps, being young and probably the favourite daughter of some daddy with power and lots of money is the reason for her unruly behaviour. But she has to know that she's dealing with a very dangerous man with records that clearly showed that he's non-fiction. He had killed many men and most of them do put fear in men that can put fear in her. Some were bosses of very dangerous people. And this same bosses did wet themselves and cried for mercy when he was taking them out.

"Are you coming or not". Sara's voice interrupted Frank in his thoughts.

He turned and saw her standing near a 2017 Mercedes-AMG S63. Another man was also standing beside the car. The man, probably in his late fifties, Frankensteinish looking with his tall height, wore an all black chauffeur attire.

Frank gave his car one more look and went straight to where Sara was standing. He wondered what would become of his car if he should ride in hers which, by the way, clearly showed that she was no ordinary young girl.

When Frank came over, Sara introduced him to the old man."I want you to meet Mr Caleb", Sara said.

The old man regarded Frank with an expression that said nothing and put out his hand that was covered with a leather glove. Frank hesitated abit and shook the man's hand.

"Good day sir", Frank began, feeling the old man's grip that was quite strong for his age. The old man gave no reply and stared at Frank with a disturbing hollow look on his face. "Nice to meet....sir", Frank added and withdrew his hand when it seemed like the handshake was getting awkwardly long with black Frankenstein gazing at him.

"Frank is going to be taking your place", Sara the old man.

"Yes mam", Caleb slightly bowed and looked at Frank for a short while. "Mam are you sure that you are okay with this man?", he then asked and looked at Sara.

"Don't worry Caleb, i'm more than okay with him working for me", Sara reassured. "Please hand him the keys to the car", she said to Caleb. "Give yours to him", she said to Frank, telling him to give his car keys to the old man. Frank hesitated abit. "Dont worry he will take good care of it", Sara sighed. "We have already made arrangements on how to take care of your car. Caleb will drive it to where it will be well taken care of till your job is done".

Frank handed the his car key to the old man and was given the key to the Mercedes. Then Sara turned to the old man.

"I guess this is where we say goodbye", Sara said to the man with a faint smile.

"I'm sorry it seems to be so", the old man said, a sad look appeared on his face. "It's been a pleasure knowing and working for you all these years", he continued.

Sara stepped forward and hugged the old man tightly with her eyes closed. "The pleasure is mine", she murmured. "I want you to understanding why i'm doing this she added.

"I do, even though i really dont approve of it", the old man said to her. "But i will pray for you my dear".

Then Sara broke free from the hug. The old man tipped his hat at her. He looked at Frank and said, "Make sure you take good care of her", with a hard gaze and a voice that sounded like he was giving Frank a grave warning. Frank pursed his lips and nodded with a look of indifference on his face. Then the old man left them and started heading towards Frank's car.

Watching the old man till he put the Sonata sedan in motion, Frank thought about the man's last words to Sara as he turned around. Sara was already making herself comfortable in the backseat of the luxurious car. He reached for driver door handle, paused for a few moments and opened the door.

"So have you decided on what next to do", Frank asked Sara after dropping his on the driver's seat and fastening the seatbelt.

"We will be driving out of town", Sara replied.

Frank's eyebrows furrowed. He looked over his shoulder and stared at Sara who had her head rested on the seat head cushion and her eyes closed. "You want us to drive out of town?", he asked.

"You heard me right", Sara replied with her eyes still closed.

Frank looked ahead of him. "Okay.....mam", he murmured with a little bit of sarcasm in his voice and brought life to the car engine.

"There is something in the compartment box....for you", Sara continued with her eyes still closed. "One is the bank statement slip of the bonus paid into an account in your name".

Frank stared ahead thoughtfully as he drove the benz through the light traffic along the road. "And what is the other one?", he asked.

"A .22 semi-auto LR Ruger handgun with Black-Talon bullets", Sara replied. "I was told that it was your favourite weapon".

Frank got nervous. "Why are we carrying a weapon with us?", he asked intently.

"Cos you will be needing it where we are going. It will serve as an extra security", Sara said. "It is unregistered so there wont be any traces at all", she continued.

"But why are we.....".

"Enough with the questions and just drive!", Sara ordered. "I earlier told you that you can leave. If you are not comfortable with this job, a job that you are already familiar with, then you can still do so. Just drive me back to the restaurant if you want to do so", she continued sternly.

Frank remained silent. He was now getting really uncomfortable with the whole situation. But he kept on driving, taking his time in moving the vehicle along the road so as not to attract any unwanted attention from any traffic police on duty. An innocent looking girl being driven in an expensive luxurious car was enough to attract alot of curiosity, including that of the police. Carrying an unlicensed 'Heat' could make the situation worse if they start poking around the car.

Sara heaved a deep sigh that attracted Frank's glance through the rearview mirror. It was a sigh of relieve. She was glad with the way things are going, that is, the big man's decision to still go along with her plan, though it was still unknown to him. She was now really pushing her luck with him and she knew it. Pushing her luck with a very dangerous individual, as she had been told and had also read from his documents.

Ever since her enstranged father died and some men getting to know her relationship with the man that she barely knew, she now turned out to be the most sought out individual. The reason being something in her possession. Something that has to do with her father's business. The men looking for her were also in the same league as her late father and also ran the same kind of business; mafia business. And they were really out to get hold of that thing that was in her possession. Something that belonged to her.

Sara never wanted anything to do with her father, a man that she had rarely seen or even really got to know. Even being a part in his world and his business was the last thing she ever wanted. She wanted nothing from the man.

She would have readily given those men what they want, no questions asked. Until she learned that the same men were the people responsible for her father's death; the people that planned and executed his murder. And these same men won't hesitate to let her father's fate to befall her even if she gave them what they wanted; that's what her confidential informant told her. Those men are dangerous people like her late father and they just love killing, she was also told.

Like most people, Sara had already accepted the fate and intends to enjoy whatever time that's left for her. But unlike most young girls, and being the one with the blood of a known psychotic criminal flowing in her vein, she intends to also make it very difficult for those men to achieve their aim. To give them hell.

That's why she used one of her father's connect to secure a leverage. And it came in the service of one of the toughest and most brutal killer in the country; a man that had once brought pure terror to the likes of those men. And the man happens to be the guy sitting in the front wheel of the car.

"Can i ask a question?", Frank asked, interrupting Sara in her thoughts.

"Go ahead", Sara said with a bossy tone in her voice.

Frank paused for a while with his eyes on the road as he worked the steering wheel. And then asked, "I wanna know who i'm working for".

Sara opened her eyes and regarded Frank with a puzzled look on her face. "I thought i already told you my name", she noted.

"Yeah", Frank agreed. "But i wanna know who is Sara", he demanded.

"Does it really matter?".

"Well, it makes things less complicated".

"Okay. If you really wanna know, i'm the illegitimate daughter of a big time mobster".

The answer made Frank to remain silent. He made a turn and drove the car into the highway leading out of town and thinking about the situation that has gotten more interesting.

7 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Sliss(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2019
I think I'm going to enjoy this one just like I always do when it comes to ironkutain

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Vidamia(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ironkurtan with bluckbuster are like 5&6.....ride on sire, I'm with you

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by bigbauer(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Though the updates are coming once in 10 leapyears, ironkurtain you're doing a good job.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Gotee11(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2019
God bless you for this update but am pleading, come and do something

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
bigbauer:
Though the updates are coming once in 10 leapyears, ironkurtain you're doing a good job.

cheesy i know it's due to the commitments i have and i dont really like posting carelessly written stories and these days i dont have day offs.
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by bigbauer(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
ironkurtain:

cheesy i know it's due to the commitments i have and i dont really like posting carelessly written stories and these days i dont have day offs.

Aiit boss. Take care of you.
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by pcicero(m): 5:50am On Oct 06, 2019
ironkurtain:

Very good. keep up the good work
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by moorevic(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
lovely
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by silverlinen(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
Damn....Ironkurtain u literarily made my heart melt wit ds piece of urs...Just filled up can't even eat at the moment cos am well filled up.Big ups man thank u for this.

2 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by thunderbj: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Happy new year sir ironkurtain... Hope all is well sir...we are still expecting your update

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by thunderbj: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Boss am still waiting till you'll return to complete it

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by orijintv(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Baba oo. Howfar now?
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2020
bro come complete this story na abeg
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Ibunkun1(m): 3:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Mheen, where have I been all this while.

Mr Ironkurtain, you're a LEGEND cheesy grin
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by orijintv(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2021
ironkurtain:
Episode Two - The Goddaughter.

Coming up soon....i hope u enjoy ur weekends. Thanks for the comments.

Still waiting for this project my oga�☺️
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by BeckettPierce: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2021
blog

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ancient Magic Of Nissin / Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' / Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.