Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend 2 (381 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital / I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend 2 by JeffSiberstein: 6:19am On Mar 04, 2019
My girl told me that the only way she can have closure with some of her old boyfriends that still keep in touch with her is to sleep with them. Is she nuts? Why would a woman say this?

Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend 2 by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 04, 2019
DUMP HER

(1) (Reply)

Who Designed This Thing / Best Text Messages To Send To Your Partner Whenever You Miss Them / Date Russian Women - 3D And VR Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.