Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating (2179 Views)

Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by made4naijamusic: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2019
An Enugu-based man identified as Jude Chukwunedum Okafor, yesterday proposed to his girlfriend after two months since they started dating.

Posting photos and a video from the proposal, Jude disclosed that they met on January 23rd at the hospital, and things kicked off from there.

''And my queen said yes to me it all started at the hospital on the 23 of January addmited in the same hospital same Ward and it all began. Baby CEO, Onunugom , I am officially off the market
I found my soul mate i found the woman i love and adore
Akwanwa, Ngwa Meka Mekus i am officially ready'' he wrote

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-2-months-after-they-started-dating/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by made4naijamusic: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2019
congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2019
Wen dey get married, pls inform us so i can congratulate dem.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by joshuisiukwu: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Wait you stole my post and deleted mine? How is that even possible?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by HeWrites(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by joshuisiukwu: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2019
I shared this post here, the owner of this blog who seem to work with nairaland deleted mine and shared his?? shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by ImaIma1(f): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2019
Like mine... two months after
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by joshuisiukwu: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2019
This is you profiting from my hardwork
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by jesmond3945: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2019
Lol a union of a lifetime sealed in only two months? Ok na.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by robosky02(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2019
ImaIma1:
Like mine... two months after
na so

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by Fiisty(f): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by ImaIma1(f): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2019
robosky02:
na so

Stop beefing...it is what it is. And wedded six months after the proposal tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by faithfull18(f): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by robosky02(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Stop beefing...it is what it is. And wedded six months after the proposal tongue
no true

I didn't see any pre wedding shot
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by ImaIma1(f): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
robosky02:
no true

I didn't see any pre wedding shot

Lol...we didn't do anything special. I don't believe in spending on different attires for pre wedding shoot. And posting it on NL wasn't top on my list.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
ImaIma1:

Lol...we didn't do anything special. I don't believe in spending on different attires for pre wedding shoot. And posting it on NL wasn't top on my list.

Confirm
You are still available grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by ImaIma1(f): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
robosky02:

Confirm
You are still available grin

Available? How do you mean?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by robosky02(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
ImaIma1:

Available? How do you mean?
you're not married grin

We for know
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by ImaIma1(f): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
robosky02:
you're not married grin

We for know

Very funny.

My wedding was a low key Sunday evening event. I dont like noise neither do I like to major on the minor.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by robosky02(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
ImaIma1:

Very funny.

My wedding was a low key Sunday evening event. I dont like noise neither do I like to major on the minor.
na so

Since when did wedding become minor for women
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by ImaIma1(f): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
robosky02:
na so

Since when did wedding become minor for women

Don't assume you know all women because you have related to some.

Not everyone wants a big wedding and i was one of those
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by generationz(f): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
His other hopeful girlfriends right now

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by robosky02(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
ImaIma1:

Don't assume you know all women because you have related to some.

Not everyone wants a big wedding and i was one of those
imaima cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by ImaIma1(f): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2019
robosky02:
imaima cheesy

tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by Apination(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Hope the marriage would last longer undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
What is new here?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by robosky02(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
ImaIma1:

tongue
imaima abadia cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by ImaIma1(f): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
robosky02:
imaima abadia cheesy

Idioko
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating by robosky02(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
ImaIma1:

Idioko
so how was your day cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With / Urgent Advise From The Married / I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.