Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,578 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat (11965 Views)

Dozy Mmobuosi Calls For Peaceful Election,urges Nigerians To Come Vote Massively / 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by oluwaahmed: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Why are you all urging him to accept defeat? Is it your money he is using to pay his lawyers? Or is it not his constitutional right to seek redress in court
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by Antipob777(f): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2019
only Igbos are still with Atiku and he will fail again in court.

Hate will kill Igbos
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by chudez0147(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2019
ok
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by doctokwus: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2019
This number of people being pressured by the APC to plead with Atiku to accept defeat,what are they all afraid of?
3 times Buhari lost overwhelming and 3 times he went to court,none of this people pleaded with him or told him to forgo d court process.
Just congratulate Buhari if you must are ar se lick him,but don't tell Atiku to accept a rigged election.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by chudez0147(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Antipob777:
only Igbos are still with Atiku and he will fail again in court.

Hate will kill Igbos
Hate will kill your family 1st!!
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by hollywater: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Which defeat?
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by albaniy1: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2019
IT has come to my notice that after atiku's visit to sultan of sokoto people are sayin he will endorse atiku because buhari has detain their prince .

I have only few words to say about that so as to clear some area of misconcepts.

1. Dasuk's father is the one that the then head of state ibb stopped the present sultan and the late one parents from assuming the throne while its their rights.

2. In the case of making him (dasuki's father) the sultan he (ibb) killed more than hundred royal bloods in sokoto.

3. Only his i repeat only dasuki's relatives enjoy his wealth.

4. althoug its not all that know it but sultan has been consulted secretly before dasuki's detention so nothing will happen from that angle.

5. most of sultan close alienc are apc members e.g ummarun kwanbo, alu, malami yabo', etc

6. Even tambuwal have been warned by the sultan council about leaving apc.

7. Sokoto people will never support the same candidate with the SE bcs of what late KADUNA ENZEGWU DID TO THEIR PRINCE.
SO LET ME SAY IT BOLDLY THAT IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION ATIKU WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT GET 20% IN SKOTO

my name is shugaba currently in sokoto
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like 1 Share (Share)

this is the thread i wrote and they start abusing me now all can see what am saying
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2019
doctokwus:
This number of people being pressured by the APC to plead with Atiku to accept defeat,what are they all afraid of?
3 times Buhari lost overwhelming and 3 times he went to court,none of this people pleaded with him or told him to forgo d court process.
Just congratulate Buhari if you must are ar se lick him,but don't tell Atiku to accept a rigged election.

Which people are being sent by APC to beg Atiku. Ibos don't think very well except when they looking for money.

Firstly, who are the people complaining of rigging and electoral deficiency? Ibos. Who are the people who want Atiku to waste his time & resources at the Court? Ibos.

They have forgotten that the North is predominantly conservative. Atiku is part of the system. He knows all that happened in that election. The truth is that the system goes in favour of Buhari. It is not possible for the system to produce 50 : 50 as speculated by the Ibos.

The election of 2015 that generated over 1 million votes in each state of AkwaIbom, Delta & Rivers with fabulous votes in South East states was a game. No state in South West generated such votes. That game plan was neutralised in the North. This caused Orubebe's frustration.

Awolowo complained about electoral deficiency, but Zik formed alliance. In 1979, Alex Ekwueme also formed alliance to benefit from the system. Except Atiku is ready to break & expose the system which I am sure he will never do, going to court is a wastage of energy .

The Ibos / SS are also partners in electoral fraud but was tamed by the military otherwise we would have seen bogus handwritten result in some South South and South East states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by skukimania(f): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2019
shosky1794:
This is the same Sultan that some said has forsaken Buhari because of Dasulki and was backing Atiku for the Presidential election

I don't know of that. But, you should know that failure is an orphan.
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by nkelvin(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Someone should help me tell sultan to shout his dirty mouth pls
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by Basic123: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
shosky1794:
This is the same Sultan that some said has forsaken Buhari because of Dasulki and was backing Atiku for the Presidential election
I don't take Igbo convictions and claims serious both in politics and other spheres of life.They live in a world of delusion!
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by jamace(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
At least Atiku is following democratic processes and rules of law to get redress, unlike dog and baboon soaked in blood.
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by simpleseyi: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Sultan Of Sokoto, Share for Emir Of Kano

Are Sultan of Sokoto and Emir of Kano contesting for whom among them will inherit Bianca Ojukwu now that Emeka Ojukwu is no more or what is the Like and Share for?
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
StillX10:
That's another Fulani idiot talking

What then is Atiku, a Fulani? President of Ipod pigs.
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by valufone(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please is Atiku congratulating Buhari a requirement of the electoral act?

If not, people should leave Atiku alone.

Buhari said he won, let him continue his government now.
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by muhsain299(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Very Surprising thou as Sultan Supported Atiku
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by Escravos(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
donifecent:
sultan how can you advice him to accept what is not right in his sense. if the election was hitch free in sokoto but it isn't free in rivers state. out of the 24 LGAs in rivers state only 9 LGAs results was called.
can the remaining 15 LGAs give him 3 million votes?
Re: Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
When royalty speaks. Hail Sultan. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 / Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me / Okezie Ikpeazu: Attacks In Lagos Is An Injury To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.