Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity (56477 Views)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Ronjule: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Fantastic! So proud of her. She should be a role model for young girls, unlike the slaymamas and girls who do not know their self worth.

Some even turned themselves to potty in the name of money. What a shame!

Thank you sis for standing out of the crowd.
So glad you are among millions of chaste ladies that are maintaining this standard all over the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by DICKstractor: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ladies of nowadays, when they don't have their virginity anymore... Virgin hair becomes their pride... #spits...

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Elxandre(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
She might even be lying.
If you see wetin many of these online preachers dey do for real life, fear go catch you.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by contigiency(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
For me a true virgin is one who has never engaged in any form of sexual activities. And not just one whose hemen is still intact. so if you have engaged in such sexual activities like, romance, arousal kissing, MouthAction etc, you are no longer a virgin regardless of whether your hemen has been broken or not.

5 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Na her fellow woman go bash her,just dey watch

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by respect80(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
lekankolade:
Borehole people be like ...

Lmao grin
I wonder y person pikin puna go wide like macopolo... Tufiakwa
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Sixaxis: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmn
Dry leaves on Ukan tree..

It will soon be taken away from you like in a twinkle of an eye..
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by BIGGIE121(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
This one na experienced vigin ooo
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by projet: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
this young lady will be 16or17 years,truth is I don't expect anything less than that,but come and tell me you are still a virgin at 25years or more and not yet married then I will give you accolades

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by twerkjack: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
If this lady is truly a virgin, then she has my respect.

Virgin is a woman's pride.
lmao this Ode like virgin pah! cheesy

Las las u go marry soak away
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Delivar(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
If this lady is truly a virgin, then she has my respect.

Virginity is a woman's pride.
Silly statement. Women should be proud of their achievements and contributions to the society and not rubbish virginity. You want women to be virgins while guys shouldn't. After you have slept with countless women you still want virgin women?

4 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Mustiboy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Evalove77:
Now I knw that, there is no virgin here on Nairaland. They really ashame of themselves right now, thats y they have ran away 4rm commenting. Its painful
what really do you want them to say? it's meaningless, I mean the jargons the girl wrote up there. who virginity help?
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Lalas247(f): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mary didn’t die a virgin, Joesph still tapped that Azz soooooooo......
Last last it will still get popped so all this one is story for the beardless dude shioor...
All the ladies in Forbes are what grin

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by zimakod(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
okay that is good. Hope you are not just pretending undecided undecided
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Teeboi56: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nice 1 but i no believe u sha
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Boxer007(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
damiloladuke:
A pretty Nigerian lady has taken to her social media page to reveal to the world she is a virgin and why she has chosen to remain so, despite the numerous pressures.

The lady identified as Chinenye stated that she has chosen to stay off sex, not because it is the standard for women before marriage, but because it is a standard for anyone who has chosen to go on the path to heaven

See her post:

https://lailasnews.com/pretty-nigerian-lady-reveals-why-she-still-remains-a-virgin/

lalasticlala

If I sex her,I will stop being gay
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by LuciferAdvocate(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
deebrain:
God bless you.

In case you read this, the opinions of those that abuse you online for this, does not matter.

In a generation that values are thrown to the gutter in the name of freedom, its a thing of pride to see those that maintain theirs.

Are you a virgin??.. With the way you are talking sir.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Thurmieee: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lol
This one dey find husband.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mods, tell OP that there is no English as "very beautiful". Just say " Pretty".
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Starks: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
even young men in one time of their lives who have rape, disvirgin maltreat girls, are here condemning women even when they know that their suppose future wives might or will never be a virgin. honestly my prayer for her is that she believing in keeping her virginity this far will meet her expectation in life and in her heaven.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Gkemz: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
If she's truthful with her claim, then she deserves some accolades even though being a virgin doesn't justify or guarantee heaven for anyone. However finding a grown woman of her age who's still a virgin seems to be a herculean task. Either she was deflowered at tender age or she was raped or she was deceived by fake suitor who promised to test the goodies before paying for the price.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
not a single lady on front page but on certain other threads they'll rush there like they are sharing money...
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by aristocratic5(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hu ur virginity help
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Omoluabi16(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
So many ladies are viewing this thread, yet none of them dey comment. What is happening
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by ImaIma1(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Not bad at all. It's good to have such respect for oneself and not be deceived by the world or social media standard.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by kakale1: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
damiloladuke:
A pretty Nigerian lady has taken to her social media page to reveal to the world she is a virgin and why she has chosen to remain so, despite the numerous pressures.

The lady identified as Chinenye stated that she has chosen to stay off sex, not because it is the standard for women before marriage, but because it is a standard for anyone who has chosen to go on the path to heaven

See her post:

https://lailasnews.com/pretty-nigerian-lady-reveals-why-she-still-remains-a-virgin/

lalasticlala
some smart guys go dagger you without your consent keep exposing yourself that you are virgin but is a pride to womanhood respect
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Dinho20(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Fisher007:
When I read or see things like this I laugh.

Why? Well because I have learnt never to be proud or boost of anything in life. Not because I am wicked or sadistic. But I have learnt over time life has a way of not just being fair.

Now she is happy and proud she is a virgin? Seriously.

She has advertised herself to her friends and the world.
Different kind of solicitors will come and trust me. I mean the perverted, manipulator ,rich, poor, religious evil brothers who deem it fit they have to disvirgin her.

Trust me after they open her up (in a more sadistic perverted manner) because they know that is all she has to offer. She will loose self esteem and realise she has just be waisting her time.

Virginity in civilized and western world is prehistoric. In other words nobody gives a Fvck.

But in Nigeria. People still deem it as an achievement.
She will soon understand. She is like a frog in the well who has no idea of the ocean.

What am I saying gan? Me too I am still a virgin. Lmao
YOU SOUND JEALOUS

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Malakh: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
let me tell you virgins something if you are not in "pain" for a man you shall not be saved, your "virginity" doesn't add anything to any man or save anyone neither does it profit YHWH or man, if yall read the script many virgins were killed off
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Jakumo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

Hmmmmmmm
Am not loving this lady because she is a virgin
But because she is slim

My love for slim ladies knows no bound

They are clean down there without odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina
When they are on leggings menn
Their camel toe becomes to sexcy and conspicuous
But they are very deep down there. They can accommodate anything that comes in.
If you want to make them happy tell them to sit on you

I love them slim
Shout out to all the slim ladies

Lord have mercy. What can I say man, other than I agree wholeheartedly with every word you have written here.

This is my idea of the perfect female physique.

Nice full yet firm and jiggly 34 DD breasts that one can ffondle while operating with vigor in the canine posture, and humping away with reckless abandon like a rabid coyote in heat.

I am seriously checking out her flat toned midriff, and grab sized buttocks of the type guaranteed to drive a muffug HAWG WILD ! !

Before the good Lord, let me testify that as long as I have a face, this woman will have a place to sit. Say no more. Who no know go know.

By the way, I am certain that this woman is NOT a virgin, but is merely engaged in some hype to promote the promised land, which in my book needs NO promotion, since I am ALREADY drooling and baying at the moon, up in dis muffug.

Awoooooooooooo ! Awooooooooooo ! Lordy Lordy !

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Greatfullheart: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Then what Else. If nothing Goes As Follows.... Next

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Biingoo: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
Make she add am for her cv use find work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.