Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity (56505 Views)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by vicben27(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2019
me self Na Virgin
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Horiolah(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You make a point but saying unfaithful partners aren't our problems is where you got it all wrong. You can go and ask a married man that question? Infidelity was, is and will ever be the biggest problem in marriage. Even ordinary boyfriend girlfriend stuff, how it affects your whole life, but here you are saying otherwise. Nowadays, what's is as important or popular as sexual issues. In fact, 60% or more of our lives now revolve around sexual matters.

Just don't make that mistake man. You will get into marriage before you understand the gravity of what you are in for.

I know the drill bro. I'm trying to tell you not to believe anyone isn't capable of cheating. Just don't trust no one, ever.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Horiolah(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You make a point but saying unfaithful partners aren't our problems is where you got it all wrong. You can go and ask a married man that question? Infidelity was, is and will ever be the biggest problem in marriage. Even ordinary boyfriend girlfriend stuff, how it affects your whole life, but here you are saying otherwise. Nowadays, what's is as important or popular as sexual issues. In fact, 60% or more of our lives now revolve around sexual matters.

Just don't make that mistake man. You will get into marriage before you understand the gravity of what you are in for.

I know the drill bro. I'm trying to tell you not to believe anyone isn't capable of cheating. Just trust no one, ever.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Horiolah:

I know the drill bro. I'm trying to tell you not to believe anyone isn't capable of cheating. Just trust no one, ever.

Yea, sure. But when it comes to fidelity in marriage, you can still trust a chaste, godly woman with conscience than an overexposed borehole pussy lady who has done different bad things in the past, and has an insatiable sex drive and will not feel bad with her conscience if she does bad behind you. Fear such bro.

Better to marry a godly, naive chast woman with conscience and fear of God - even if she is ugly and not give you all the styles you need than to marry a beautiful doggy bitch in the name of marrying a woman. Apart from sex, just know when things go wrong, she will be nowhere to be found. She will look for a better man.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by hybridblood07(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yes sir
Jkyoung:

Pure breed?
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Horiolah(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Yea, sure. But when it comes to fidelity in marriage, you can still trust a chaste, godly woman with conscience than an overexposed borehole pussy lady who has done different bad things in the past, and has an insatiable sex drive and will not feel bad with her conscience if she does bad behind you. Fear such bro.

Better to marry a godly, naive chast woman with conscience and fear of God - even if she is ugly and not give you all the styles you need than to marry a beautiful doggy bitch in the name of marrying a woman. Apart from sex, just know when things go wrong, she will be nowhere to be found. She will look for a better man.

Lol
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 06, 2019
hybridblood07:
Yes sir

Drop your Whatsapp number
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by hybridblood07(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Give me yours sir
Jkyoung:

Drop your Whatsapp number
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by hybridblood07(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
Are you still interested sir? Please drop your cell and I'll give u a call.
Jkyoung:

Pure breed?
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
hybridblood07:
Are you still interested sir? Please drop your cell and I'll give u a call.

08056606040...I will like to see the pictures via Whatsapp
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by hybridblood07(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Yes sir. I'll contact you right away
Jkyoung:

08056606040...I will like to see the pictures via Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / FIVE Most Popular Commercial Sex Zones In Abuja / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.