Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity (56480 Views)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
I stand with her
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Jakumo(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Biingoo:
Make she add am for her cv use find work

She can come and work under me ANY day, and I too am fully committed to working HARD under her, if Papa God could grant my feverish prayer.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by UniQue84: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

Hmmmmmmm
Am not loving this lady because she is a virgin
But because she is slim

My love for slim ladies knows no bound

They are clean down there without odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina
When they are on leggings menn
Their camel toe becomes to sexcy and conspicuous
But they are very deep down there. They can accommodate anything that comes in.
If you want to make them happy tell them to sit on you

I love them slim
Shout out to all the slim ladies
hmmmm your choice though but we don't do bones. grin

#SayNoTobonestobones cheesy

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Jakumo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:
I stand with her

Oya make we see ya own pinshire witi bikini.

Thank you and God breast Nigeria.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Jakumo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
UniQue84:
hmmmm your choice though but we don't do bones. grin

#SayNoTobonestobones cheesy

Lard worshiper in da house ha ha. No forovlen Megida. To each his own. You go for the hippos, and I go for the gazelles.

Damn that picture you just posted is truly nasty and ugly. Say NO to obesity and other diseases.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by pinokio6634(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
If this lady is truly a virgin, then she has my respect.

Virginity is a woman's pride.
Then what is a man's pride?
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jakumo:

Oya make we see ya own pinshire witi bikini.
Thank you and God breast Nigeria.
Come on. Gerrarahia
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Dinho20(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Malakh:
let me tell you virgins something if you are not in "pain" for a man you shall not be saved, your "virginity" doesn't add anything to any man or save anyone neither does it profit YHWH or man, if yall read the script many virgins were killed off
TRASH
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Jakumo(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:

Come on. Gerrarahia

I will take this response as a definite maybe.

By the way your profile picture is EXTREMELY sexy. You remind me of someone I shared many wild times with, a few moons ago.

Chai ! Them lips are TALKING to me. Lord have mecy.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Agugbadin: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:

You are right, I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Biingoo: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jakumo:

She can come and work under me ANY day, and I too am fully committed to working HARD under her, if Papa God could grant my feverish prayer.
You don finally loco sha
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Malakh: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lamentations 2:21 KJVS
The young and the old lie on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my young men are fallen by the sword; thou hast slain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed, and not pitied.
crycry
Dinho20:
TRASH
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Dinho20(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Malakh:
Lamentations 2:21 KJVS
The young and the old lie on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my young men are fallen by the sword; thou hast slain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed, and not pitied.
crycry
2 CORINTHIANS 5:17
THEREFORE IF ANY MAN BE IN CHRIST HE IS A NEW CREATURE, OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY, BEHOLD ALL THINGS ARE BECOME NEW.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by mechanics(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
She has to be holy and put away worldly pleasures to make heaven not only being a virgin.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by koolcat: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jkyoung:
Please I am looking for a good Caucasian shepherd puppy to buy. Hairy ones preferably.
Buzz or whatsap me...07063400533
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Abuventure: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
More power to her elbow
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bawizzo:
She is the greatest wanka of all time.
What is Wanka?
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Omo get inside.Japaa aye oooooo
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by akiOYIBO: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ada Biafra
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by dondave61(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
come let me confirm if you are really a virgin
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Bawizzo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
MatthAnn:

What is Wanka?
substitute the last alphabet, then add 'er' to the word and ask google.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by hybridblood07(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pure Caucasian available sir
Jkyoung:
Please I am looking for a good Caucasian shepherd puppy to buy. Hairy ones preferably.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Being a Virgin is Good and commendable , but virginity cannot take u to heaven, it's ur obedience, believe and doing the will of God that can take u to heaven,

This lady have make a mistake by posting and bragging that she is Virgin on social media (if she is truly a Virgin oo) don't know she know that the world is a wicked place, not all the people she is bragging to have a good mind towards her

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hymen is still intact, probably true but what about her mouth, her right hand?
She's mosdef a secondary virgin. I won't buy the idea that she's never been with a man.

I knew a girl back then who's engaged in all sort of sex from Bj to dry humping, hand and leg jobs, rim jobs except vàginal penetration......doesn't make her decent in any way. So this one should just hush it there and stop making noise. Keeping your virginity doesn't guarantee you being a good wife
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by PrinzCarter(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
She dey sample her self make person come marry her anyway on behalf of 9ja boys I disagree oo I must put my instrument to confirm
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:

O boy, na true you talk o. Na this morning i just dey reason i can't marry a bitch. On your wedding day when she wear white gown and maybe best man and some people in the congregation don fck her before. Marrying a non virgin is like eating the vomit of other people. Fck all these dirty bitches!

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Who knew lack of opportunity could get broken into eight paragraphs?
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
It is good and I appreciate her for that if it is true. But to make heaven, it take more than being a virgin. That is not to say that those who had one time or the other had sex will not make heaven if they repent. So to the lady, add more values to your self above only being a virgin so that you can offer your husband mire than the virginity and as well please God and get to heaven. God will help you.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Yoighaman(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:

Nice comment, infact your head is too correct for one brain.....in short, I dash you my sense in addition to yours.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity by Jakumo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
Hymen is still intact, probably true but what about her mouth, her right hand?
She's mosdef a secondary virgin. I won't buy the idea that she's never been with a man.

I knew a girl back then who's engaged in all sort of sex from Bj to dry humping, hand and leg jobs, rim jobs except vàginal penetration......doesn't make her decent in any way. So this one should just hush it there and stop making noise. Keeping your virginity doesn't guarantee you being a good wife

And there you have it. Listen to the voice of experience, y'all.

By the way, a brisk and highly lucrative business specializing in hymen restorative surgery operates secretly in several of those Arab countries where a religious premium is placed on virginity right up until the day of a woman's formal marriage.

Many modern young and fun-loving Arab women have simply paid cash to recapture their virginity MULTIPLE times, before the night of their marriage to a virgin hunter, who victoriously breaks the refurbished hymen on his marriage night, and boasts of his feat to his friends later.

So returning to topic relevance, my own learned opinion is that the woman advertising her virginity here is only a virgin in spirit, but not in fact. Nothing like a very fit and busty young woman to guarantee a very busy night of intensive carnal research, regardless of her claims.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.