Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

My Boss And I ( Episode 14 ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss And I ( Episode 14 ) (592 Views)

My Boss And I(episode 2) / My Boss And I (episode 1) / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I ( Episode 14 ) by koksy4all: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
The whole courtroom were surprised at Mrs Johnsons display. Her husband and Mr peter joined her, they kept screaming Ghost...
Olivia was also surprised to see Abigail, she went to her
Olivia: Abby(sobs) I thought I lost you. What happened to you
Abigail: Hmm, dear its a long story. But the most important thing is that I'm alive. And thanks to this man( points at CJ)
Supreme judge: I dont know what's happening here , can someone please explain.
Abigail : your honour, my name is Abigail Festus, Maid of Mr Gabriel Peter. And I will like to testify.
Immediately, Mr Peter screamed ( No!!!)
Mr Peter: she can't testify, I dont know this girl. My maid Abigail has gone to the village to go see her mum. Mr Johnson and his wife supported him.
Abigail: well, If you say I'm not your maid or you dont know me. Then how come we took a picture together. Me, you, and your wife. (Brings the picture and hands it over to the judge.
Supreme judge : Mr Peter, This picture here have you, this girl here and a woman
Abigail: that's his wife your honour..
Supreme judge: Abigail, please come up here and testify..
Mr peter was already shaking, The Johnson's bowed their head.
Abigail: I was brought in by Mrs Peter as a maid after I lost my parents to a car accident. Mrs Peter took care of me like I was her child, but Mr Peter on the other hand was the opposite. Sometimes when I'm cooking, he will come to the kitchen and touch my breast, or hit my butt. I got pissed off, I went to tell his wife. Mrs Peter was a no nonsense woman. She warned her husband to stay off me. One morning I was taking the waste bin outside when I met Rose, The maid to the Johnsons. We became friends, and told each other things. Mr peter continued molesting me, that I had to tell Rose. I never knew Rose was also passing through the same pain from Mr Johnson.
Mr Peter took my virginity, he torturedRead More

source:: https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

I Wnat To Buy An ANDRIOD WATCH? / Sex On The Street With This Popular Artist / I Need Your Advise.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.