Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat (29763 Views)

Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos / Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Favmil101(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

Hope is a failure just like you.

That wasn't necessary. Just try nd be mature in ur dealings.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Escalze(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2019
Chibu4u:

where was your Hope uzodimma, Rocha's and uche nwosu when Atiku won 25 out of the 27 local government in IMO state?

RT HON. EMEKA IHEDIOHA WE KNOW, IMO IS FOR PDP.

GET THAT.!!
Saturday will tell my friend.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by asobo: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:

Lalong will be re elected narrowly.
Just the same way he tried manipulating the senatorial elections but still failed woefully. Plateau people will settle his case on Saturday.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by memgbe: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2019
sumgelem:
My proprietor back then in secondary School .
ISS
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by TGMISKY(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Kingspin:
Buhari should leave INEC todo their job
Is he stopping them from doing their job?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by garfield1: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2019
MadamExcellency:

You predicted rigging and not voting.

Okorocha's APC brought curse to Imo State while AA is an abomination rejected already
Thats how you guys said same about abia apc.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by garfield1: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2019
asobo:
Just the same way he tried manipulating the senatorial elections but still failed woefully. Plateau people will settle his case on Saturday.
How did he manipulate ? Apc has won 4 reps seats and two senate seats already.useni and pdp will end up protesting on Sunday
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by garfield1: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2019
MadamExcellency:

You predicted rigging and not voting.

Okorocha's APC brought curse to Imo State while AA is an abomination rejected already
Is there any polls devoid of rigging ? Ihedioha will be rigged out.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by gozie112(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2019
torino88:
what of Senate okigwe zone?
same question I keep asking..I'm from okigwe zone.... oguta to be precise
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by gozie112(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:

Actually,ihedioha will be dragging 3rd place.you guys dont understand political calculations.its not just about sentiments or hatred.whether you like it or not,uzodinma is very formidable and a master in electoral battles.he towers above ihedioha.this is a man that defeated the candidate of apc in 2015 inspire of all rochas threw at him.in 2018,he wrestled the apc ticket from nwosu.do you think its easy to achieve this feats,to fight and defeat and incumbent ? Can ihedioha do that ? Ihedioha has no chance,he will only win in mbaise.worst case scenario,the polls will be inconclusive.

I'm aspiring for ihedioha to win..but I see hope clinching the seat..AA will come second,emeka and Ararume will drag 3rd and 4th
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by asobo: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:

How did he manipulate ? Apc has won 4 reps seats and two senate seats already.useni and pdp will end up protesting on Sunday
The nonsense he did in the remaining senatorial zones, he won't dare do it in the northern zone because Kabong, Tudun wada and Angwan Rukuba boys will give him what he is looking for.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by gladisa7: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:
Just like atiku he will fail

wetin u gain hanty?
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Abuja91(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
gozie112:

U don't even know where u come from. Oguta is in Orlu zone
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by mightyhaze: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

Hope is a failure just like you.
so who do you think is going to carry the day on saturday in imo?
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by gozie112(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Abuja91:

U don't even know where u come from. Oguta is in Orlu zone
re u kidding me,,does it mean rochas is representing me in the red chamber?

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by mikkywebs(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
I stand with Accord Party. Vote Chief Sir Kizito Ajaelu for State House of Assemble Ihette Uboma LGA.

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Okoroawusa: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
gozie112:
how is oguta in okigwe senatorial zone?
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Okoroawusa: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
gozie112:

I'm aspiring for ihedioha to win..but I see hope clinching the seat..AA will come second,emeka and Ararume will drag 3rd and 4th
This election is between Uzodinma n Nwosu.

That's the fact
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Kingspin(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
TGMISKY:

Is he stopping them from doing their job?
Rigging. INEC is a fraud.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by gozie112(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:

how is oguta in okigwe senatorial zone?
some one just corrected me,,I don't really know much about imo politics because I base in Lagos... I'm from oguta 2
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Juliet11111(f): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
mightyhaze:
so who do you think is going to carry the day on saturday in imo?
Any other person besides uzodinma and Uche Nwosu
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Juliet11111(f): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
memgbe:
Hope that so far has not been able to deliver one of his associates so far
Thank you!
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Juliet11111(f): 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Base1line:
You are sick in the head so you only visited Imo n you claim those that live there will be lynched but why are you PDP supporter so eternally senseless like this even when you have no single knowledge about the place ?
Go back to school and learn proper English before I reply you. I can’t understand what you’re talking about.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Juliet11111(f): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
gladisa7:

Whats on d ground anty? me I want Emeka Ihedioha of pdp to win.
Anybody besides Uzodinma and Uche nwosu

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by TGMISKY(m): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kingspin:
Rigging. INEC is a fraud.
And where did INEC rig? The people that spoke in 2007 and 2011 spoke again
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Djmhyke(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2019
I sight Hon Bangbose of Badagry
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Okoroawusa: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
gozie112:
some one just corrected me,,I don't really know much about imo politics because I base in Lagos... I'm from oguta 2
I was born n brought up in Lagos too but I know imo like the back of my hand.Am from Orlu zone just like u.In orlu,we love Rochas.Don't let those that have never been to imo deceive u.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by gozie112(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I was born n brought up in Lagos too but I know imo like the back of my hand.Am from Orlu zone just like u.In orlu,we love Rochas.Don't let those that have never been to imo deceive u.
my people in oguta luv him too,,but I personally don't like him... although my mum can kill for rochas grin
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by sumgelem(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
memgbe:
ISS
you go ISS?
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by memgbe: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
sumgelem:
you go ISS?
no, but I have friends that went there., you know people from 05 set?
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by sumgelem(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2019
memgbe:
no, but I have friends that went there., you know people from 05 set?
yes of course, I know a lot of guys from 05 , my set was 03.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by memgbe: 7:43am On Mar 07, 2019
sumgelem:
yes of course, I know a lot of guys from 05 , my set was 03.
you know Uche Felix that later went to futo, fair in complexion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri / FG Extends Stay-at-home Directive For Workers / Japa: 9 Reasons For Visa Rejection At The US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.