Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat (29782 Views)

Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos / Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by somalianprince: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Okoroawusa is all noise without substance. He can't even deliver Imo state to APC
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2019
A nigga once said:Why you insulting the guy. Fine girl with no respect is that one a fine girl mtwee
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Chibu4u(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Escalze:
You are in far away Abuja while I am on ground in Imo. Hope Uzodimma is the man on Saturday. Deal with it.

where was your Hope uzodimma, Rocha's and uche nwosu when Atiku won 25 out of the 27 local government in IMO state?

RT HON. EMEKA IHEDIOHA WE KNOW, IMO IS FOR PDP.

GET THAT.!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by lordinoh(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2019
ASiWAJU OME NKE AFURUNANYA 1
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by garfield1: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2019
Chibu4u:

where was your Hope uzodimma, Rocha's and uche nwosu when Atiku won 25 out of the 27 local government in IMO state?

GET THAT.!!
They delivered 25% which is very OK and won their local govts.uzodinma is the next governor.the elections might become inconclusive.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by asawanathegreat(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2019
Thanks to eye_nec
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by ozuru(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Chibu4u:

GET THAT.!!

Hope uzodinma is our next Governor

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Chibu4u(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:

They delivered 25% which is very OK and won their local govts.uzodinma is the next governor.the elections might become inconclusive.

this will be a replica of what will happen come 9th march, Uzodimma and Okorochas LGA didn't and cannot make up IMO state.

APC will be humiliated in IMO come 9th march..

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by NORSIYK(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:

Lol uzodinma will be dragging 3rd and 4th position with ararume while Ihedioha will be declared winner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by gladisa7: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

I’ve been in owerri for 3months so I know what’s on ground

Whats on d ground anty? me I want Emeka Ihedioha of pdp to win.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by garfield1: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Chibu4u:

this will be a replica of what will happen come 9th march, Uzodimma and Okorochas LGA didn't and cannot make up IMO state.

APC will be humiliated in IMO come 9th march..
Guy,you need to put away your hatred and believe me.i predicted that ouk will win abia north,you guys attacked me.based on political calculatiins and electoral indices,uzodinma or nwosu will win.thats how you guys were shouting atikulate when you knew he was going to lose.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by kelvin254: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2019
ok
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by garfield1: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2019
gladisa7:

Whats on d ground anty? me I want Emeka Ihedioha of pdp to win.
Just like atiku he will fail
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by olisaokere(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

you will surely be lynched if you say this about hope uzodinma in imo state

FAT LIE!!.Uzodinma is considered a hero for wrestling power out of Okorochas hand.Imo people said no to Family Business of the governor who wants to impose his son in law on Imo People!
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by olisaokere(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

Hope is a failure just like you.

You are the bigger failure!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by garfield1: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2019
NORSIYK:

Lol uzodinma will be dragging 3rd and 4th position with ararume while Ihedioha will be declared winner
Actually,ihedioha will be dragging 3rd place.you guys dont understand political calculations.its not just about sentiments or hatred.whether you like it or not,uzodinma is very formidable and a master in electoral battles.he towers above ihedioha.this is a man that defeated the candidate of apc in 2015 inspire of all rochas threw at him.in 2018,he wrestled the apc ticket from nwosu.do you think its easy to achieve this feats,to fight and defeat and incumbent ? Can ihedioha do that ? Ihedioha has no chance,he will only win in mbaise.worst case scenario,the polls will be inconclusive.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Base1line: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2019
You are sick in the head so you only visited Imo n you claim those that live there will be lynched but why are you PDP supporter so eternally senseless like this even when you have no single knowledge about the place ?
Juliet11111:

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by garfield1: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2019
olisaokere:

FAT LIE!!.Uzodinma is considered a hero for wrestling power out of Okorochas hand.Imo people said no to Family Business of the governor who wants to impose his son in law on Imo People!
Yes.you are right.uzodinma has more advantages than other candidates.you should be afraid of someone that defeats an incumbent.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by olisaokere(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2019
humberjade:
The is what Oshiomole has caused in that State...imagine the difference between the winner and APC candidate...and how the 2k the AA guy garnered would have affected the outcome.

The winner has Oshiomole to thank for his victory

Imo state is a PDP state even though touts in the name of AA with the help of the Governor trying to cause wahala.deep rooted IMO STATE is of PDP

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Heterodox(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

You are pretty. I love your eyes.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by sumgelem(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by asobo: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:

Sen Ararume will gather more votes than Hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by asobo: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Base1line:
You are sick in the head so you only visited Imo n you claim those that live there will be lynched but why are you PDP supporter so eternally senseless like this even when you have no single knowledge about the place ?
Calm down, the babe is from IMO state state. She was in IMO during the ASUU strike. She knows IMO politics better than you do. Have a nice day
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by samaro9(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Hmm 9ja... Nobody say rigging rigging now ooo because na PDP won
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by garfield1: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2019
asobo:
Sen Ararume will gather more votes than Hope
Go and help old useni win his lga first.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by asobo: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:
Go and help old useni win his lga first.
Sen. (Gen). J.T. Useni is "old" but hail and healthy unlike ...
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by garfield1: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2019
asobo:

Sen. (Gen). J.T. Useni is "old" but hail and healthy unlike ...
Lalong will be re elected narrowly.
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2019
humberjade:

lol

As if that concerns Buhari...even if you wear Atiku/Obi's portrait as pendant, it changes nothing...and if u break the law and u are caught...u are d one that will still be j.... lipsrsealed

I just believe u are joking...But in case u are not, just relax bro and pray that Atiku wins his court case, if not, life goes on...live within the ambit of the law and stay outta trouble...Atiku won't come to ur aid when it happens o...even his own associates and in-law are presently in custody, but all he can do is to lament. Be smart about it o.

You talked maturely.

Need I let you know that I'm not a trouble maker, and I don't intend to start now.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by memgbe: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

you will surely be lynched if you say this about hope uzodinma in imo state
Hope that so far has not been able to deliver one of his associates so far
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by MadamExcellency: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,you need to put away your hatred and believe me.i predicted that ouk will win abia north,you guys attacked me.based on political calculatiins and electoral indices,uzodinma or nwosu will win.thats how you guys were shouting atikulate when you knew he was going to lose.

You predicted rigging and not voting.

Okorocha's APC brought curse to Imo State while AA is an abomination rejected already
Re: INEC Declares Jerry Alagbaso Winner Of Imo House Of Representatives Seat by memgbe: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2019
somalianprince:
Okoroawusa is all noise without substance. He can't even deliver Imo state to APC
oshomole distracted him, he would have done that and even more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan / APC Senators Attack Saraki, Reject Change In Election Timetable / More Pictures From Pdp Rally In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.