Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (23704 Views)

What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Emmyb800: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Do not renew d license of all d Discos, they are very very incompetent

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by oladele00(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
The ondo state southern senatorial district have been in perpetual absolutely absolute darkness for the past ten yrs and till today nothing has been done about it... God will punish bedc and the white headed bitch parading himself as governor... Rubbish
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by brightleave(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yes o. Here in Effurun and warri too
marvin906:
6hrs on 6hrs off..
two day's on one day off...
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by lordswill03: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
On the contrary, this is one week now and it has been steady. Well, since this year too. Even last year and the year before. My point is, we have stable electricity here
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Hardebaryor(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Osogbo's power supply is the best in the country

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by meobizy(f): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
I don't understand.
Do I get a medal if I make it known?
You people create this thread quarterly.
Since 2005 till now.
Una no dey tire?
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
I have 24/7 light courtesy of my inverter. As for power holding, I have down graded them to 3rd tier feeder, meaning they queue behind my solar and generator. Meanwhile, I haven't noticed ABC e their light since January, ifa Ikot akpabio, inbetween akpasak and shelter afrique housing estates. Una see this next level so, just get your prepaid meter and hook up to solar. No form maga give this fraudsters.

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by cenaman(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
in aba we have like 5 to 6 hour during night time, 2 to 3 times a week. but when i travel to new road (okada junction edo state) i was waoo is this nigeria? because eletricity there is 21 to 23 hours every day.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Greatfullheart: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kai, the Slogan of Niger State Is Power State but I Don't See any Different Between Niger State And Evil Forest. I Don't Know of Other Place, but The Place I Live In(Sabo Kwata)under Suleja Local Government Area at Times 5off and 3days Off or 1;30on 3on, at Times they Bring Light When We Are Not At Home. Na only Tax Them Know

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by kristo123: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Here in Port Harcourt in my area no light for 5 days now... before now there use to be light for 3 to 6 hrs in a day... just within this 5 days ve spent alot on diesel more than twice my monthly bill.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Preator: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
ekanDamie:

Ehn. I also wanna have an idea of the cost of living there, house rent and food
Cost of living is quite low. Lived there for five years(04-09) and we only have shedding for 9hrs every week in my area. Though the light is not as good as it was then anymore, u'll still get at least 18hrs a day in most of osogbo
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Testapep(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Whobedatte:

Bros , is it Lagos ?
Want to relocate abeg
Na IB ooo
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by EngrBouss(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kindly Click on The Link Below to Answer the Questions on Electricity availability.

https://arcg.is/00KmuL ��
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Mrsprof(f): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Supply has really dropped well here in Enugu
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by obembet(f): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Habibsocial080:
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by CelyStar1212: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
In Yenagoa electricity supply is epelitic.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by yungmayor02(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Na night plan we dey use for my area 11pm-7am(before election)

Now 6hrs light in 42hrs and they go kon bring bill of 8k and dey think say we go pay?
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by HolySteph(f): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
OVA200:
Light in my area is super good, sometimes 3 to 4 days of non stop electricity.
In case you are wondering where am talking about its Nigeria and not Ghana.

Abeg where in Nigeria?

Before some people start shouting sai baba; the light is more stable than that before his election in 2015.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by uzohrome(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Agabara Estate almost 24 house And most times 2weeks uninterrupted power supply and it has been like that since 10 years ago. So zero accolades to APC government

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Kylekent59: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
krattoss:
Here in ihiagwa futo.
We usually rotate and zone light 1 day on and 1 day off.
But since last 3 days now..we very been having constant power supply..like 23 hrs everyday since last 3 days..

This next level go go well shaa.

I once lived there ooo. During the administration of Ikedi Ohakim there was always power supply.

Been long ooo.

How is that woman that normally sell white soup at that car wash junction?

Memories, Owerri is a very nice state to live in but could be very expensive.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Wahala90: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
In my area, looking for light is like looking for Buhari's certificate. You can't find it.

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by fordiong(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Worst experience for the past 10 years.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by BoboKush(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
No light for one week like this.... Abule-Egba to fagba axis in lagos

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by bankylan: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Emmyb800:
Do not renew d license of all d Discos, they are very very incompetent

How can u distribute what is not available? You obvious don't understand the power industry in Nigeria.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by jydux(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Whobedatte:
If you are Lagos based and enjoy 15 hrs+ a day , kindly tell me the location. Will relocate soon after my rent expires. Really suffering here with no light and crazy bills

Come to Yaba
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by maxkia(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
I stay in Badagry. We have been Running Generator
Since 2 weeks now. You all Voted for the Next Level.

Let the next level suffering begin. I am installing Solar

Inverters soon. We all die here with These Tinubu/Buhari

Apc Government. Fools

No body should complain before I Invoke Amadioha to strike you there . Una never see something

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Abudu2000(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
lilsaint44:
its fair in my own area.....we do have like 24hours light like 4 days in a week..then they might take it from 11am to 4pm.....then the cycle continues.....we no dy suffer light.......na just bad street we get....yea and i stay in lagos...ikotun to area to be precised.. cool cool
the moment you mentioned 11am to 4pm I knew it's ikotun definitely. Ikotun and egbeda has the best electricity in Lagos as whole. Igando is worse, don't even mention egan

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Oyindidi(f): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dicado:
Port Harcourt is having a very powerful enormous uninterrupted "powerless" supply. It's not the fault of the controllers, the power generating machines are tired of serving Nigerians under buhari. But it's ok, we gaz listen to them because they have there own life too! Hihihi... I only pity those living under the nose of Buhari there in Abuja, only his other room and office will have light since he lost to PDP in that area. Hehehe
Which Port Harcourt dey get light?
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by bluefilm: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
VaselineCrew:
No light here, Shame on Nigeria and it’s people for always electing useless leaders

Nigeria is the shame of the black race

Ewu.

Just keep on looking for whom to blame for your mental laziness.

No be your mate invent Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and so on?

You wan tell me say na Trump abi Obama tell Mark Zuckerberg make im invent Facebook abi.

You think it's by complaining and pointing fingers that the solution will come from abi?

While you are here complaining and blaming, Seun is busy making his money from your complaints right here on Nairaland...

Think about that.

So many of our lazy youths are here crying about the poor supply of power in their area.

I haven't seen anyone saying something about how to solve the problem.

People will be in the midst of millions of money, but yet, they will still be begging for their daily survival.

Ndi nzuzu.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by maxkia(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
jumper524:
Since the beginning of this year, electricity supply has been epileptic here in Kuje Abuja, I thought it's only my place until I traveled to Lagos (Badagry) to be precise on Thursday, through out my stay from Thursday to Saturday no Atom of electricity there.

Today I'm back home in kuje and same thing is happening.

Pls I'll love you guys to share the situation of your area also.

Let's know what's happening..

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Amberon11: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
23hrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan / A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje / PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar