Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (23623 Views)

What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by OlaPhils(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Habibsocial080:
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.
Una o kill person with laugh hereooo
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
20 hours Every day in my area
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by ehix89(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Whobedatte:
One day ON/OFF
COMMAND side ,ipaja
Honestly I don tire
Even the one day on, what we get is 6 hours over 24
Crazy bills too. Fuelling and Gen maintenance don swallow me.
I don't think APC increased power generation to 7,000mw. It s all hoax cool
buy inverter batteries, I sell
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by TK9680: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Horrible. Lekki
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by COOL10(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Right here in Ikorodu,it's one day ON,one day OFF between my community and 5 others. They come as early as 9 to cut off ours during my community's OFF days but during the ON days,expecting them by that time is like expecting Dangote himself to come to your house and hand you half of his wealth.

We don't have light till 6 in the evening. In fact they just took it as I began typing this.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Benosky011(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ours in Umuguma, Owerri West is the worst.
We're only on night plan.
And the night is after every 3days, 12am to 4.59am.

Most of us plug our phone and sleep, when you wake up in the morning and see that your phone is charged, then you know that there was light that night. But if it wasn't charged, it means there was no light.

That's how bad it has become.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Ten06(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
I'm enjoying my generator here as nepa light is no where to be found
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by bbpin(f): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pls which area of PHC is this?

[/quote][quote author=athorello post=76349533]

Change your location... Cos light is very constant here, non stop every weekend. You won't even remember that you have a gen and it's been like that for 3 years. Bill is mad if you're careless. Agents are even enticing me that Eliozu has been connected to the so-called "Federal line". But I need to confirm.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Same here in ugbowo,very inconsistent yet they still take it when they are supposed to take it,no extra minutes,useless people
Legalosas:
3 hours on 3 hours off. But the on is so inconsistent that the off is more reliable
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by okk4sure: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Here in Osogbo,dia is nothing like epileptic power supply.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by chinochizzy: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abule Ado Lagos State, light over 48hrs non interrupted power supply, infact #500 fuel I bought since last week Monday is still in my gen.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Stbillion(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
it a hell over here in akwa ibom
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by phe44u(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
for my area here in PAPE behind IDU industrial area Abuja ,we do enjoy power supply everyday without interruption
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by emmylight4u: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
....no light everywhere....next level no light
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Moreoffaith(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Whobedatte:
One day ON/OFF
COMMAND side ,ipaja
Honestly I don tire
Even the one day on, what we get is 6 hours over 24
Crazy bills too. Fuelling and Gen maintenance don swallow me.
I don't think APC increased power generation to 7,000mw. It s all hoax cool

My brother power generation has been increase to over 7000, but the useless distribution company refused to buy enough from them...the little they share for you is what they buy from the distribution company...Reason why they ask them to meter their 50% of their customer before end of march.

I also stay around you my brother.

All you need is prepaid meter, once you have that your problem is solved.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by oziamaka: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
horrible since January, as am typing am using one hand fan to blow my self
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by pieces18: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
worse in Kaduna and Kano, may 4hrs a day when you are lucky.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by alex81(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
Whobedatte:
If you are Lagos based and enjoy 15 hrs+ a day , kindly tell me the location. Will relocate soon after my rent expires. Really suffering here with no light and crazy bills
Ikeja gra, Allen , Alausa , Agidingbi, some part of Ogba all enjoy 24hrs electricity.

In fact, Ikeja axis enjoys 20-24 hrs electricity. U will never see any one from those environment complaining of power supply.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by ki02020(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Whobedatte:
If you are Lagos based and enjoy 15 hrs+ a day , kindly tell me the location. Will relocate soon after my rent expires. Really suffering here with no light and crazy bills

Ikotun, cele egbe precisely

You can confirm from someone else....at least 15hours a day but the area is on prepaid meters
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Lush100(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Whobedatte:
there is a place called Adura in Lagos
once u are there , u will think it was there kanji dam is meant to power. light all thru. if dem take light it meant na because freezer don over block.
also prepare for at least 15k bill even if u own a shop. that place is likely to be PHCN headquarters.

pls this thread is asking for places in Nigeria ,
I see people mentioning borno, zamfara, Maiduguri etc. pls those are not naija.
even sokoto where I served once, no bill, no meter but light. thanks in advance, just kidding and runs outta thread.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by sunday0707(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Marvyx:
Akwa Ibom, Eket, Gracebill Road - been fantastic.
Mesiere o, I missed Eket so much, I served there in 2015. I remembered grace bill road.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Texman21: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
here in kano in my area if they is no light that means they are fixing something,light in my area is 24/7 sometimes i dont remember when last they take light is it same in other northern states
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dicado:
Port Harcourt is having a very powerful enormous uninterrupted "powerless" supply. It's not the fault of the controllers, the power generating machines are tired of serving Nigerians under buhari. But it's ok, we gaz listen to them because they have there own life too! Hihihi... I only pity those living under the nose of Buhari there in Abuja, only his other room and office will have light since he lost to PDP in that area. Hehehe
You need to see me ROTFLMAO! cheesy Exact thing I told my neighbor. The power supply became horrible immediately after the elections here in Abuja.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Eze2000(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Here darkness is costlier than light judging from the bills they bring monthly.

Get your business on its feet now; raise its tentacles for the world to see.
Get your website/blog/software today at affordable price. Check my signature for contacts.

I have a simple question for you, sir and would very much apreciate an answer.

I'm using a nulled Yoast premium plugin v9.6. It was up to date until last week when Yoast rolled out v9.7. The nulled cannot update so its the old story of uninstalling outdated version, downloading the latest version from the site i got the nulled SEO plugin and reinstalling it on my site.
My question is ...

1. All this uninstall and reinstall is not affecting SEO?
2. How long can i use a nulled SEO before it is absolutely necessary to change it
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by athorello(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
bbpin:
Pls which area of PHC is this?

Rumuobiakani... You can also consider rumuomasi, rumuibekwe, rukpakulusi, woji, I know of. There are other places. You'll get value for your money.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Yunkshione101: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
It's being average in my area(let alone last week's Sunday after a heavy rainfall whereby qe had in light for 2 days+)
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Phlakes(f): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
30mins off everyday
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Alejob: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Melancho:
Very good but I still have to go to a co-working space near my house for an uninterrupted power supply.

I create beautiful websites for N20K. Business websites and niche blogs only.

Bros what you need is the MPS.... Guarantees you 10 to 24hours working hour and extremely mobile for just 35k
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Hadeyeancah(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Here in oki (IBADAN), we don't know what is called Nepa, we always on Gen..
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by Eden1747(f): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
For a week now and from the Ibereko Area of Badagry; “What is Electricity?”
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? by nsivic2001: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Here in AKWA Ibom, we are so used to darkness sics that when the light comes, it seems abnormal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari / Peter Obi Donates N1Million To Support The Renovation Of Primary School / Ibe Kachikwu Negotiates $15Billion Oil Deal In India