Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave (40888 Views)

Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters / Senate May Proceed On Recess Without Buhari’s Ministerial List / My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Dollabiz: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
hmm
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by victorazyvictor(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
kolafolabi:
The next Governor of Central Bank will come from North.. Mark my words

We already know
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by rexwalters: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Banmeallday:
The CBN Governor is more competent to run the Nigger Area than a certificate-less coupist called Buhari...

Ignorant Goat don't you know the reserve or central bank is autonomous from the federal government?
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by rexwalters: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
victorazyvictor:

We already know
Na turn by turn,it is their turn,no biggie,black man no fit be federal reserve bank president for USA.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Igahbarr: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Alhaji so-so and so is set to take over: another nepotism is loading!
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oblang:

So what's wrong if a northerner replace him. Didn't Jonathan sack a northerner from same position and replaced him with a southerner?
Is your head paining you grin who is talking about GEJ

Try and exercise your brain a little nah undecided

The GEJ you referenced respected federal character!!!

In fact he did more for the Northerners than he did for his people!!!

Don't allow politics blind you!!! I appeal to your conscience
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by rexwalters: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Igahbarr:
Alhaji so-so and so is set to take over: another nepotism is loading!
It is the North's turn,stop been a hypocrite,not as if anything concerns you,even if they put someone from your local government as the Governor of CBN,you will still find a reason to wail.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by rexwalters: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Federal character principle my ass, putting ijaws in all the positions reserved for the Niger Deltans?maybe the Mumu so called loser president fooled you,but you can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time.

False imagination mixed up with faint interpretation,what did he do for the North of Nigeria?other than to give them impunity to loot the treasury?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
congrats to him for a successful tenure, he really performed creditably well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by rexwalters: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
mechanics:
congrats to him for a successful tenure, he really performed creditably well.
He did very well for the economy and also for his friends like Jim Ovia,Anthony Elumelu and Aliko Dangote.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Chekitaut: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by rexwalters: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chekitaut:
https://www.thecable.ng/fake-news-alert-buhari-has-not-sacked-emefiele-as-cbn-governor/amp?__twitter_impression=true
It is not a sack,normally you get relief from your job 3 months before your retirement day,who wouldn't like an early vacation from work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
FedericGodwin:
Igbo people remain in the most tribalistic, greedy, integrates, and very unfortunate tribe on earth. When ALL was sacked and replaced with their son, nobody asked gej to put a northerner in replacement. Now, they want another igbo to replace him.
What's your population and landmass of your states?
Shame on you guys. The hatred your parents inculcate in you will ruin you all.
emefiele is not igbo he is from delta state
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Oblang(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Oga Buhari can appoint anyone as CBN gov. Northerner or southerner. Tell me anywhere Buhari is expected to respect federal character that he violated.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Kakamorufu(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Northerner coming in to replace him. 100% sure
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by nextstep(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari, here's your chance to install yet another Fulani man, in your attempts to reify Sir Ahmadu Bello's dream of a Northern/Fulani domination of Nigeria. It won't surprise any of us at all, but hey, those who voted for you, also vote for your policies, so who am I to argue?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by mechanics(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
rexwalters:
He did very well for the economy and also for his friends like Jim Ovia,Anthony Elumelu and Aliko Dangote.
hahahaha, explain please.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by nextstep(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
rexwalters:
It is the North's turn,stop been a hypocrite,not as if anything concerns you,even if they put someone from your local government as the Governor of CBN,you will still find a reason to wail.

I suppose you're right, but technically, we need a person either from NE or middle-belt this time. We've had NW/NC/SW/SS/SE governors.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Igbo said they are not interested in any political office and any Juicy position look at who are wailing as Usual. grin
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by victorazyvictor(m): 2:44am On Mar 05, 2019
rexwalters:
Na turn by turn,it is their turn,no biggie,black man no fit be federal reserve bank president for USA.

Na so
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by muhsain299(m): 4:55am On Mar 05, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
To be replaced with Abokki. cheesy
you have a Problem with that?
you guys seem to have a problem...I dont think when Southerners are given position the North complains
And North is not 1 Geo Political Zone

1 Like

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by kayusely70(m): 5:19am On Mar 05, 2019
Is the tenure not renewable? He ought to have been reappointed, if at all another southeaster should succeed him.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:21am On Mar 05, 2019
ionsman:

Stop forming superstar.
As if it's a lie.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by adams123: 5:34am On Mar 05, 2019
kolafolabi:

na crime?
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by richie240: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2019
deji17:
Those wailing that the CBN Governor will be replaced by someone from the North. Is the CBN Governor seat the birth of the Emefiole's? Very senseless beings. Hopeless bigots.
hopeless is an understatement. Whenever it suits them (eg super eagles selection) its merit, if not it's marginalization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by genjutsu(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2019
kolafolabi:

I believe you... Mallam will do what he knows best.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by ZICCKOde1st(m): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2019
MikoB:

It will likely be Ambode,the odd favours him

Can never be Ambode Never!

Look at current Bank CEOs or executive directors and take ur pick.
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by dam1l0la: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2019
You want it to come from South again? Na only South dey Nigeria abi

kolafolabi:
Re: Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2019
baliyubla:

Guessing the former IGP proceeded on leave before his retirement in January.

Buhari the bigot just couldn’t wait till June for the mans tenure to expire, unlike the former IGP who remained in office till the last second.

You are indeed the bigot. Buhari inherited him from Jonathan and didn't sack him. So he is now a bigot! You people use ur anus to think but ur God GEJ who sacked Sanusi as CBN governor is not a bigot? Pigs!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.