Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 (4356 Views)

Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State / Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by KunleyY19(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2019
RTSC:

You must be blind when anpp led by ogbonnaya onu was also aligning to form the apc right at the very beginning.

Fake Political historian.

If not for the fact that igbos don't like the apc for now, ogbonnaya should be playing at a much higher level with home support.

ANPP was not part of The merger Baba...

NPDP can even stake a claim but today they are no more... Unless PDP fields an Igbo candidate you can't get that from APC not for now... At all...
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by KunleyY19(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2019
FriendNG:

Hameed Ali is not from Northeast. He is from Kaduna.

Google Check...He served has a military Governor in Kaduna but he his from Bauchi
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Jman06(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

This is the 2298th comment I am making with this handle, you should have been gracious enough to go through them to establish if I am Igbo or not.

I don't thrive in an environment of hate, I don't repay hatred with hatred and I know most these comments are driven by hatred than objectivity.

I will support a Southern candidate and I don't owe any horde of bittered souls any apology.

I love Jimi because he is in PDP but if I have my PVC I am voting for Sanwo-Eko, I celebrated Rochas' senatorial win and it got many of friends annoyed, I know my reasons for supporting him, in Katsina I am supporting Masari and I still know my reasons.

Life is too short to be filled with raw bitterness.
I'm telling you!
Igbos need to let go of the past and open up for association with other tribes especially yorubas who have been showing us goodwill since after the civil war.

In 2023 I'm supporting Osibanjo if he eventually emerges as APC presidential candidate unless PDP fields a southern candidate with better profiles.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by FriendNG: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
KunleyY19:

ANPP was not part of The merger Baba...

NPDP can even stake a claim but today they are no more... Unless PDP fields an Igbo candidate you can't get that from APC not for now... At all...

Anpp was part of the merger.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by FriendNG: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
KunleyY19:

Google Check...He served has a military Governor in Kaduna but he his from Bauchi

You're right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'my Nigerian Great-grandfather Sold Slaves' / Over 60% Of Lagos VAT Is From Sea Port / Alhaji Asari Dokubo Launches New Guards Outfit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.