Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone (105399 Views)

Your Fiancee's Phone Fall Into This Pit / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by mmadu5(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
modskiller:
I know the meaning. Don’t beg me to tell you o angry
thunder will fire u if u don't tell us abeg

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by ajayiopy: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
SEND YOUR REQUEST TO CHANNEL TV,ART HOUSE OR WOLE SOYINKA(VERY GOOD AT THAT-INTERPRETATION OF ART WORK,HE DID THAT IN YEARS BACK)
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by friendl: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
You get time l swear
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by 1x2x3: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Op you funny oo, so you can't playfully tell your partner you like the picture then tell her what you see then ask her what she sees from her side. 10 people can see a picture in 10 different ways when it comes to art.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:
Please what does this image mean...my fiancee is always having this image on her whatsapp and wallpaper..

She says it means nothing..

Please can someone help a brother by telling me what this image represents?

She is GAY

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by 1miccza: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
ubunja:
Upload the image to www.tineye.com it will scan for other copies of that image on the internet. Then follow up each copy reading what's being said and note what type of websites the image appears on.

Op your answer lies here , follow the steps and find your answer
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by alizma: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
beatcoins:
It means mind your business and don't dig your nose in matters that don't concern you.
he said HIS FIANCEE. when the chips are down now you people will be the same set of people that will say, "the signs were all there but you were blind folded by love"

9 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by DSoj(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
It means she is not ordinary. She has relationship with the spirit world. She's either a red witch or black witch. Or she could have marine (mammy water spirit)
Women like her dont date or marry for love. They use whoever they are with as scrifice. U cant be free. U will be her slave in the spirit world. She will use ur star and destiny. If u ever cheat on her ur life will scatter and be turbulent.
When she is tired of U and need another sacrifice, she will kill U either in spirit or physically or both.

Right now U are in Bondage

Come and see me for help to be free. U will need to make some sacrifices.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by omolaragbera(f): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
so u can now place ur Bet on politics now on NaijaBet

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by akoaki(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:
Please what does this image mean...my fiancee is always having this image on her whatsapp and wallpaper..

As Google please.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by thewordworks: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
U are about to get marry to a lesbian

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by uuzba(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mr OP, just comot eye from your fiance phone. Mobile tech was never an issue in relationships in the past.
Women kept paper diaries which were not really men's business. But this mobile phone gadget behaves some how like
a diary. She can keep rather nonsense bullsh1t known to her alone inside it. As a man, if you look in that phone,
you will regret your life and hate the woman.
Just know that she is not a man, and will never keep "man-information" in her phone, Better gist that you can enjoy.
That's just how women are. This phone-crazy generation.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by GabbyScott1992: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Are you normal
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Groovenaija360(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Delete the Photo first and deny it

If she gets it back again

then it means something to her.

It looks scary though

Just delete it first and see her reaction

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
youngdad:
very simple-two women kissing,and before their mouth touch each other,the artist displays . the opening of a female genetals.Ask her if she is into lesbianism

damn you, how can I unsee this now grin
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by kekakuz(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
if you don't understand the image, then you don't deserve her
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by lavenderjade(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:

She is sleeping around

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by ubee(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
youngdad:
very simple-two women kissing,and before their mouth touch each other,the artist displays . the opening of a female genetals.Ask her if she is into lesbianism
That's not two women in the picture. It a man on the left, and a woman on the right.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Francopol(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oga ur girlfriend is lesbian, or she want to practice it... honestly it might be ur fault dat u don't know how to bang her or she is spiritually disturbed
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by wehdone(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:

In summary, as time goes on in life, beauty fades. Only the love (or emotions) shared will linger in your mind... Take it this way: "Only remembered for what we have done".

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by nairamaniac: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
It represents u and her. She has tied u to d spirit realm.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Spidermon: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Shebi you don lash am already?

Guy forget am. You don enter already.

Eni re lo.

Valhar Moghulis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by RTSC: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Why should I care about what your fiancee is thinking?
Who she help?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Jyah04: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Is a lesbian sign. Investigate her well she could be into lesbialism.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by olagamalin(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:

You are jobless
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Yesbody: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
She is a high class illuminati

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by uuzba(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
ubee:

That's not two women in the picture. It a man on the left, and a woman on the right.
That does not look like any man I know.
What kind of lipstick eyelashes man is that?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by ajl: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
HabaHaba:

Exactly. You said out my thought. Thats exactly what that picture depicts. Two females trying to kiss & their faces meet forming a female genital opening. Depicting Lesbian tendencies.
Check her out, investigate her she has had a lesbian experience or wants to.

Does anyone notice something that look like fish fins near the top of both heads.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:

Your wife have spiritual husband bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by meobizy(f): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
The person wey get am say nothing dey the picture.
Somehow OP still wan know.
Na these kind people dey see open flame still chuke hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Triplet Brothers Marry Triplet Sisters In Enugu State (photos) / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.