Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone (105393 Views)

Your Fiancee's Phone Fall Into This Pit / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Mariangeles(f): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:
Please what does this image mean...my fiancee is always having this image on her whatsapp and wallpaper..

She says it means nothing..

Please can someone help a brother by telling me what this image represents?
Does she act strange sometimes ??
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Youngdad 's comment got me thinking, u know, its meaningful... Den I had to google "lesbian artwork"...Guess wot I see,,,I was able 2 find some related images dat are more revealing...youngdad might just be ryt u knw.

But I am not saying its a fact or that she's definitely a les....y not keep an eye on her, study her n her friends.

If u later discover dis is not tru, perhaps she only likes d image...let her know what it looks like den, but pls don't be harsh on her while trying to know the truth ooo, cos wot if she's not?

@youngdad - Are u an artist?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
uuzba:

It's only female there.
The one on the left is male
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by biggie73(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Simply put-be really afraid and suspicious.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by idonhammer: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:
Demonic things,please run for your life.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by irohasam112: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
she has told you it's nothing but you will not gree and hear until she lies to you
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by OndoRaph(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
1. Two females kissing 2. Female genital 3. Tiger-like animal Look out for the 3rd carefully

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Iziquiel(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Aladdin1:
that symbol is an occultic symbol.only one who is into mystics or the occult can keep such in his or her phone.no matter what some mystic may want to say about how innocous the image may be.it is evil becos its an occult symbol.most likely its a key gateway or portal to some trancendental or astral world which may include hell.
I wonder how people just make bogus assumptions, I have loads of such pictures like that on my phone. Does that mean I'm occultic?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by troubleseller: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ejom:

U really a trtrouble seller.. How does this image connect with ECKANKAR
They like all these soul travel, cosmic shït

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Slynation(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
ubunja:
angry why can't I see the female genîtâlia every one keeps talking about??
Lol Boss same here oogrin I don rotate my phone in all angles yet found nothing like that, abi kpekus don change shape

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Eze2000(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
shortgun:
It means self love

Kudus to your intelligence. So many kids and dumb heads on here!

Yeah, it means self-love but you are missing one other thing....

Lesbianism.

I'm willing to be the girl is a lesbian who doesn't even know it. Of course, I could be wrong but i am sure enough to bet half my salary
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by PRINCEVICKEY: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
wetin u dey look for her phone self... i dont know the kind of phone my wife is using until she tell me to buy her tech charger....
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by adamsumale(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:
Please what does this image mean...my fiancee is always having this image on her whatsapp and wallpaper..

You girlfriend na Avatar... And if you happen to delete that picture from her phone then she won't be able to return back to this World. .one question:- Does she sleep with her eyes closed...help me check quickly pls
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Eze2000(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
youngdad:
very simple-two women kissing,and before their mouth touch each other,the artist displays . the opening of a female genetals.Ask her if she is into lesbianism

Exactly!
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
d,face of two woman trying to kiss each other
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by DJInfluence: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Interpret what ? Are you okay ?
Comment/question of the week. grin grin grin burst me up with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by SoaringLife01: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
It has lesbianism message.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by DADDY2or3FISHES: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
fk002:
OP don't stop her
She is in the verge of awakening
cc GasAndOilTheory
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Uchimah: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Is she a lesbian?
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by tmcleo2k2(m): 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
The internet is your friend brother...read up about psychedelic soul mate art. Cheers
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by authenticman(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
ubunja:
Upload the image to www.tineye.com it will scan for other copies of that image on the internet. Then follow up each copy reading what's being said and note what type of websites the image appears on.

Thanks, reading this this for the first time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Amatarasha(f): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
I knw wat it means Yes i knw it
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Fantazy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
if u don't notice any strange thing abt her and its just image then chill, its means nothing
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
It means she has sold her soul to d devil as a new illuminati initiate

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by So101: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Interpret what ? Are you okay ?
I swear!! I had the same question in mind!!! Him for kuku go babalawo go ask for interpretation...lol
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Corroro: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:

it represents two people that want to kiss grin cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by cookingsoul(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
my friend pack ur bag and run like say tomorrow no dey.na illuminati package b this if u kno u kno

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
youngdad:
very simple-two women kissing,and before their mouth touch each other,the artist displays . the opening of a female genetals.Ask her if she is into lesbianism
Good observation!
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Timisamd(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
She is an alien...
Or probably a time traveler ...b
Maybe a reincarnate...
Maybe alien ...
Or parallel universes resider
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by anonymuz(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
youngdad:
that's my interpretation too. Meaning she's into lesbianism may be sha
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Starbless57: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
It means unity
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by olisaokere(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:

it means nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Triplet Brothers Marry Triplet Sisters In Enugu State (photos) / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.