Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone (105396 Views)

Your Fiancee's Phone Fall Into This Pit / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by earthsync(f): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2019
It means nothing. She just likes cosmotic things.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by LordAdam16: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2019
StarboyQ:
Religious People will say it

[b][/b]Baphomet

grin grin wat do i knw self

I may be rusty on satanism, paganism, and the occult; but it's not Baphomet. Not even remotely.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by verifiablefacts: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:
please what does this image mean...my fiancee is always having this image on her whatsapp and wallpaper..she says it means nothing..please can someone help a brother by telling me what this image represents
lesbianism loading, I may be wrong.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by UrbanExotica(f): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:
please what does this image mean...my fiancee is always having this image on her whatsapp and wallpaper..she says it means nothing..please can someone help a brother by telling me what this image represents
Its cryptic. It means she's cheating on you.
Shebi na wetin you wan hear be that

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by UrbanExotica(f): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:
Its cryptic. It means she's cheating on you.
Shebi na wetin you wan hear be that
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by HabaHaba: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2019
ubunja:
angry why can't I see the female genîtâlia every one keeps talking about??

You are looking to see the face of the Vagina, but look at the portion where the two female faces meet, you see the vaginal carnal/ passage way.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by adelacuna(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:

Sorry bro u are suffering from insecurity
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Justbeingreal(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2019

The comments here tho!

Op iF you follow some comments here you go originate problem b/w you n your wiFy that pics might not mean a thing to her just some likeness she has for it that's all..
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by troubleseller: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Your fiancee is a member of Eckankar.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by nedupel(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2019
No be my mouth u wan know say she be water pikin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Ishilove: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2019
Ying and Yang. The male and female cosmic energy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:

Your gf is highly intelligent, you can attest to that. The image has diverse meaning depending on perspective. From pure art to Freemason to many other things. You shouldn't be afraid. She's is at the point that she is trying to discover herself and purpose.

Don't try to interrupt her, she'd be willing to let you go than having you stop her.

The good news is that the path to self discovery is like a maze, 80% give up later on their own not because they got lost in the maze but because they can't absorb what they discover. The other 20% wind up as atheists

Either you'd end up with an atheist later or you'd have your gf back.

You can call the picture "enlightenment"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Jewelnutch: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2019
I gave her.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by geezynoni: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Your wife is ogbanje

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
earthsync:
It means nothing. She just likes cosmotic things.

You are right except the fact the she may end up as an atheist
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by molybdenum0012: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Guy, you'd better mind your business. You should watch your BP, that is more important.

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized tutor to help improve your grade in school?

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by PrettyEneawan(f): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
She Is A Lesbian Sorry For Saying This, Cause I Can See Two Women Kissing And Some Reaction Taking Place. What You Need To Do Is To Keep A Close Watch On Her Especially When She Is With Her Female Friends

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by zexy2030(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:
she got the picture via google why didn't u ask same google for meaning..abi u dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by zexy2030(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
She Is A Lesbian Sorry For Saying This, Cause I Can See Two Women Kissing And Some Reaction Taking Place. What You Need To Do Is To Keep A Close Watch On Her Especially When She Is With Her Female Friends
u r a kid...that's cosmic art..describing self-love or reflection..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by BLUEJAYY: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sugarbear007:
@op I think the image is about the masculine and feminine cosmic energy
Like d guy above mentioned up there its related to astral projection and stuff like that. Most likely nothing to be worried about. I for one also find images such as this fascinating. It just shows she has a higher level of consciousness and is awake to the energy and influence of the universe.
I'd like to get more of these quotes please.
So illuminating.

I'd like to ask, how do I practically stay conscious in the face of challenges?
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Skmoda360(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
edicied:
Its a nokan culture thing its used to bind people spirit to hell esp when you in love. @op your soul is gone there is no saving you.
You are right bro.... grin
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by PrettyEneawan(f): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
zexy2030:

u r a kid...that's cosmic art..describing self-love or reflection..
Can You Tell Me What Makes Me A Kid?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Fearless42: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
HabaHaba:

Exactly. You said out my thought. Thats exactly what that picture depicts. Two females trying to kiss & their faces meet forming a female genital opening. Depicting Lesbian tendencies.
Check her out, investigate her she has had a lesbian experience or wants to.

It is well with you, thats how u will go about spoiling peoples relationship, what has lesbianism got to do with the picture. Evil minds

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by HabaHaba: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Fearless42:

It is well with you, thats how u will go about spoiling peoples relationship, what has lesbianism got to do with the picture. Evil minds

Bro, you may call yourself fearless, but when I touch you will definitely fear fear. How's my mention your concern? Op asked for interpretations, which I did. If my interpretation is wrong doesn't require your evaluation. Every piece of explanation is a possibility & basically a THEORY, so why are you drinking another's Panadol?

Your next comment is inconsequential, so step off my page!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by seunmohmoh(f): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
All i see is followcome theme.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by thereturnoflucy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teflon7:
Please what does this image mean...my fiancee is always having this image on her whatsapp and wallpaper..

She says it means nothing..

Please can someone help a brother by telling me what this image represents?

New wallpaper for me

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by santopelele(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Spiritual husband with satanic powers, my brother, biko run for ur life

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by omolaragbera(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
hmmm
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by AerialMapper: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
It's a representation of the cosmic powers of attraction between her and her lover who may or may not be you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Sanchez01: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
All I see is an interesting, carefully thought out work of art with ambiguous interpretation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
WTF!! is wrong with this guy.. TRUST ME GUY YOU ARE A FAULT FINDER.. Damn!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone by uuzba(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ishilove:
Ying and Yang. The male and female cosmic energy
It's only female there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Triplet Brothers Marry Triplet Sisters In Enugu State (photos) / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.