Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! (42035 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture) / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nollywood-type drama.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by LordCenturion(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
If its real, that's how the lady will just stand there without being apologise on behalf of his man... Smh, woman and money
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Very funny and meaningfull... This somehow shows the lady will always be with her husband in any condition...I.e if she no change in future.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by hisexcellency34: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
makes no sense to me
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
LordCenturion:
If its real, that's how the lady will just stand there without being apologise on behalf of his man... Smh, woman and money
Is like eyes dey pain u abi ur brain dey leak? How u want make the girl react pass like dat.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by faithfull18(f): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Drama to propose again.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by jesmond3945: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
This was an opportunity to test whether the girl is genuinely in love
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Judybash93(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
Afonjas
Always looking for anyway to avoid paying money.
He only did this with the intent of hopefully not being forced to pay.
Typical afonja

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by jude33084(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Unforgettable moment grin

Thisbis so cool cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Ironi: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
To the Nigerian any light-skinned thing is beautiful.

Confused and inferiority complex lot
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Just came to read comments. Obviously, Nairaland people are more savage than Twitter folks
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Poor taste
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Unik3030: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Offpoint1:
Guys of nowadays are disgrace to our forefathers and African culture.
How silly is it for a man to go on his knee begging a woman to take her responsibilities for life.

No wonder all marriages from the year 2000 till date are disasters and disgrace.
dont mind those fools
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Burger01(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:
Engagement is nothing but a temporal subscription for free browsing.
This your definition, na wa o smiley
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by PotatoSalad(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
I faked being broke and my babe left me.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
This one is James Bond kinda proposal. Lol
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by HummeSage(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sage shocked

donstan18:
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by carlos1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
Either d gal is a broke bitch leeching on the guy or she is just selfish and concerned just about her self. Why didn't she pay volunteer to pay n save d guy from d fake embarrassment. Women eh
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by 22brains(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
hugelyendowed:
Here is the moment a Nigerian guy faked being unable to pay bill to propose to his girlfriend!

As the dramatic 'embarrassment' was unfolding, he knelt down and brought out a ring and proposed to the beautiful young lady.

The lady was obviously shocked and embarrassed!

Watch the video here

Ladies, if a guy did this to you, how would you react?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/man-fakes-being-unable-to-pay-bill-to.html?m=1
maybe i should try this in one mama put for my area where agbero full well well and see what happens
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Slimsly100(f): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

Oh God!!! cheesy u harsh
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by LukeSavage: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
looked for a fucck to give nothing. Even went to see if I'll borrow a fuccck to give nothing. Guess everybody is fresh out of fuccks.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by NumbEmotions(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Craze Man.......Opps! sowie
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by NumbEmotions(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
22brains:
maybe i should try this in one mama put for my area where agbero full well well and see what happens

Lol.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by shogsman(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=Khd95 post=76368901]hotshot_kris said it all

The guy na mugu,better one...me i will be tossing the ring to my partner while sitting in my room like "catch ode,abi u no wan marry me" grin grin[/quote

You have spoken like a complete man.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by umarshehu58(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

Ah Ah. Bros y naw
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by shogsman(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
If I try this with my girlfriend She'll just punch me,na tout we gather be.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Obanatural: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good for him

Suffering from erectile dysfunction? Visit https://myhealthisking..com/2019/02/make-her-want-to-have-you-every-minute.html
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by bliz123: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hmmm. Wring
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Saltoflife: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Offpoint1:
How silly is it for a man to go on his knee begging a woman to take her responsibilities for life.

No wonder all marriages from the year 2000 till date are disasters and disgrace.

Offpoint1:

I couldn't ignore this post. I just had to make my point.

(1) Our fore fathers were not the definition of a true lover. They were selfish.

(2) As the head of a house you are expected to lead through service. A thing politicians should learn from.

(3) Women are the singular reason the world is going on. Jesus came to this world without a man but couldn't ignore a woman. (Women are that powerful)

(4). Since year 2000 what. Guess you either lack good friends and uncles or you only see celebrity life as living otherwise. Calculate how many wedding hold every single Saturday and ask how many divorce exist. It's a case of bad news travel further than the good.

(5) Honour your wife and you will be honoured otherwise you are just an example of ridicule. If not said directly to you it will be said of you behind.

(6) learn from good examples and bad ones don't wish yourself the bad one.

You can share or like what I said if u agree otherwise follow me . shocked grin

I'm creating a thread on this self.

Edit 1;
https://www.nairaland.com/5061507/fore-fathers-better-husbands-than#76371315

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Offpoint1: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Saltoflife:

I couldn't ignore this post. I just had to make my point.

(1) Our fore fathers were not the definition of a true lover. They were selfish.

(2) As the head of a house you are expected to lead through service. A thing politicians should learn from.

(3) Women are the singular reason the world is going on. Jesus came to this world without a man but couldn't ignore a woman. (Women are that powerful)

(4). Since year 2000 what. Guess you either lack good friends and uncles or you only see celebrity life as living otherwise. Calculate how many wedding hold every single Saturday and ask how many divorce exist. It's a case of bad news travel further than the good.

(5) Honour your wife and you will be honoured otherwise you are just an example of ridicule. If not said directly to you it will be said of you behind.

(6) learn from good examples and bad ones don't wish yourself the bad one.

You can share or like what I said if u agree otherwise follow me . shocked grin

I'm creating a thread on this self.
I'll love to debunk your point 1-6, but I'll patiently wait till you create that thread... just mention me when you do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! / Dilemma Of A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.