Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! (42049 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture) / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by aprilwise(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
I don't what is special about engagement that is causing drama. The man will go down on his knees begging to marry . The girl parents will list all their problems in the marriage list. When I want engage my girlfriend she will do the kneeling not me cos am doing her a favor by marring her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
hahahahahah, funny.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Rubbiish(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Too much stress and drama just for a proposal?

Trivialities controls the media these days.
I thought ladies love this kind of drama...
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Ayobami7(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
lol
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
aprilwise:
I don't what is special about engagement that is causing drama. The man will go down on his knees begging to marry . The girl parents will list all their problems in the marriage list. When I want engage my girlfriend she will do the kneeling not me cos am doing her a favor by marring her.

you have no sense whatsoever. this is exactly how you will list all ur problems in life to ur prospective son in law, who will make ur daughter kneel and propose to him as he is doing her a favour by even looking her way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Damn you guys play too Much in this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Eaugusta(f): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
God, the proposal is not as important as a peaceful and happy marriage, neither does it guarantee together forever union.
Please bless me with a peaceful and happy marriage that will take us together forever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Rubbiish:

I thought ladies love this kind of drama...

No, I don't. smiley

I hate publicity.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Rubbiish(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

No, I don't. smiley

I hate publicity.
Yeah...It is written all over ur face
u look reserved and shy too wink
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Rubbiish:

Yeah...It is written all over ur face
u look reserved and shy too wink

smiley

You know too much.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by aprilwise(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
cynthie140:

you have no sense whatsoever. this is exactly how you will list all ur problems in life to ur prospective son in law, who will make ur daughter kneel and propose to him as he is doing her a favour by even looking her way.
Nawah u come insult me for comment wey I make just for the fun . I respect and love women a lot cos my mum and sisters are women . Dear it's not what you think
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by elonize(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:
Engagement is nothing but a temporal subscription for free browsing.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by elonize(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
aprilwise:
hahahahhahahaha, u dey madt oooo
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by elonize(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
What is so special abt engagement sef,copying a white man's culture
I no dey do any engagement Der,i go just do d introduction n d rest
wat rubbish
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by elonize(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
When d girl say no for public, d guy go b like person wen dem stamp with fresh shit,
dat day e go b like say make d ground swallow am
don't forget,anything that has advantage, also disadvantages do folo
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by elonize(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Offpoint1:
Guys of nowadays are disgrace to our forefathers and African culture.
How silly is it for a man to go on his knee begging a woman to take her responsibilities for life.

No wonder all marriages from the year 2000 till date are disasters and disgrace.
cheesy cheesy cheesy my ear o ooo,tell dem,is it our culture
hell no,
copy copy go do Nigerians somtin
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by elonize(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
princegeo:
I no fit try am
If u no go marry forget am
After proposal another guy go dy Bleep u for back rubbish
If it's not the ring for church forget biko
some people still dey dis Nigeria wen get sense,i hail u bro
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by iamademola(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
I think those bouncers were earlier informed. The guy that was giving them signs. But it's risky sha..what if I the girls says no. That place will experience 3min silence,and d dude will be disappointed for pulling that rubbish stunt.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

AFTER THIS FOOLERY NOBODY WILL TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY IN THE MARRIAGE.
undecided

Too much foolery. Doesn't even guarantee that the marriage will stand the test of time.
Re: Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! by Jiyke(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2019
Just for engagement??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! / Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.