Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos (46563 Views)

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2019
If my Wife does not respect my Mother like hers, I will surely treat her like shit. Anyway, Woman wey no respect her own mama, na her mother inlaw she wan respect?

Guys, before u marry that African Lady, she gats court with your mother and not you. If your mother recommend her after the courtship, you can go ahead and marry her. Otherwise, you should leave her to find her match.

I dont Joke with my mother!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by serikigoro: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Is like a lot of the people commenting here don't know how it works in the abroad! The man DARES not touch the lady let alone restrain her. Why do you think Nigerian ladies like to relocate and live abroad. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing the man can do than to record it probable as evidence for the police. Nigerian women oppress their Husbands abroad like no man's business. They abuse their husbands, treat them like thrash and you cannot throw them out , it is too costly! So just like men are KINGS in Nigeria , Women Are QUEENS in western countries. My advice to you young man , if you cannot bear the insults and oppression from your wife please dont live in the abroad! simple!

donstan18:

Filming what exactly? Is he a movie director?

And what happens when one of them gets injured or die in the heat of the fight the argument might result to?

For not putting her disrespectful wife in her place, he is foooooooooolish! Very foooolish!

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by lalax(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2019
Too bad so many of you guys are ignorant of the aw in the States
The wife has d Law on her side as long she is 'legally' married to the man
The Law in the States does not recognize the mother in-law
They will tell you they only joined the man and his wife...
.......The man is trying to protect himself from the Law
the wisest thing to do in the States is to record any heated argument with your wife
..because if she put a call to the police and complain you hit her.... sorry is the case of that husband

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by northernboy: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2019
As a Fulani, we didn’t teach our Yoruba slaves not to respect their mothers , we hereby summon all Yoruba kings to katsina immediately

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2019
Weak men everywhere.
No woman dare try this with my mother or any member of my family
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Endtimebro: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2019
OP. Are u telling me that the husband just stood there recording the incident.
End time husband with end time wife, just pity his mother for carrying him for nine month
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by ogmask: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2019
hahn:

Do you really think that is the first time she is doing something like that? He is probably filming to have proof of her behaviour

You are right. The man will need the video as a defence someday so that his house and all he has worked for is not handed over to the unruly wife. We know what some women can do in America when they want to wreck a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2019
The old hag should be returned to the village immediately. She was even hitting her palm on the ground for the daughter in-law.
I hope she understands that that house belongs to her daughter in-law.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by HaryoBamex(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2019
That man is a weakling...
A disgrace to all yoruba men.
Shame on him.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by princegeo(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Nsogbu uwa
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:
That man is a disgrace to his mother and to men out there.

Believe me, the disrespectful wife insulted her mother-inlaw because she knows how foolish her husband is.

And yes, the husband proved his foolishness by recording and filming them instead of cautioning his wife.
don't quick to judge, maybe the husband has been complaining to the wife's family about her attitude and they refused to believe him, now he need life evidence to backup his claim you never can tell.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by arrestdarrester: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2019
May be the wife has been doing it again and again and has refused to be cautioned by well meaning folks and the man is only gathering evidence for his NEXT LEVEL move against his bitchy wife

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

Believe me, the disrespectful wife insulted her mother-inlaw because she knows how foolish her husband is.

And yes, the husband proved his foolishness by recording and filming them instead of cautioning his wife.
Why are you blaming the wife? Do you know what she might have gone thru in the hands of the mother in law? Do you know the genesis of the problem? Don't be one sided.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2019
HaryoBamex:
That man is a weakling...
A disgrace to all yoruba men.
Shame on him.
don't quick to judge, maybe the husband has been complaining to the wife's family about her attitude and they refused to believe him, now he need life evidence to backup his claim you never can tel
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2019
99% Sure that they Must have hailed from my TRIBE
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2019
arrestdarrester:
May be the wife has been doing it again and again and has refused to be cautioned by well meaning folks and the man is only gathering evidence for his NEXT LEVEL move against his bitchy wife
exactly my point. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by bluefilm: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

Don't blame the man.

That's amerika o.

If you dare raise your hand against any woman for that side, you will cool off in jail for years to come...

So the man will just park one side and watch.

Hopefully when they come back to naija, na dat time the man go fit treat the woman _fuckup wella like we do it here!

Na the way be dat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by egojeny1(f): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Randy100:
I can never support my wife, even if my mother is wrong. My wife has no right to raise her voice against my mother cos I can't even do that. Last last my mother won't be wrong.
Go and sit down jare

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by tehn6421: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2019
I can feel the pains of the man. He recorded to have proof in case of police issues. Ladies will lie to police that he husband physically assaulted sending so many men to jail and ruining life’s. If you listening well she’s already threatening the mother in-law with jail. But posting such on the Internet is out of bases for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Weak men everywhere.

in US you can't do her anything, you just need to quietly flee from such woman before she ruins your life that's all. But here in Nigeria, you will even invite area boys to follow beat her sef
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by erico2k2(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

And what happens when one of them gets injured or die in the heat of the fight the argument might result to?

For not putting her disrespectful wife in her place, he is foooooooooolish! Very foooolish!
If you kill a person in some part of the US you are going to die too.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by smart024(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

Maybe the mum is in that country with illegal travel documents and that's why the man cannot do the needful...
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by egojeny1(f): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Weak men everywhere.

Odiegwu!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Leebeedo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is one of the reasons y I'm marrying "late" in life. I was scared of marriage because of the mentality of the so called "modern" ladies and their attitude of wanting to possess their spouse 100% not minding how his family struggled to raise him.

As for those that probably want to push the "hear from both sides before placing judgement " to my face, I've got news for you, I don't bleeping care what the mother-in-law did. Will the lady talk to her mother in such a manner ?

In the USA, many Nigerian women treat their spouse like this just to collect their house.I'll burn that house down before you'll steal it from me oh, believe me.

Since what goes around comes around, her daughter-in-law with treat her same way....stuupid bitch !

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by flourishing247: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
dainformant:
This is quite shameful. A Nigerian lady was filmed while attacking her mother-in-law with insults following a disagreement between them.

In the video which was allegedly recorded by the husband, the young lady can be seen lashing out on her mother-in-law and hurling insults at her during the heated clash which happened in America.

The wife even went to the extent of threatening to beat the mother-in-law if she mistakenly touches her.

Many Nigerians have berated the wife for insulting the elderly woman while the husband was not also left out in the criticism for allegedly recording the incident rather than pacify both parties.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/nigerian-lady-and-her-mother-in-law-clash-abroad-as-husband-films-it-photos.html

Let's face reality here. This lady must have been so frustrated with this woman and I'm sure that's why the husband didn't do anything about this fight. He knows the truth but want to be diplomatic. Who won't be frustrated in that dirty and cramped up house. Using paint bucket in the bathroom "in the abroad "

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by flourishing247: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Why do whites abroad not have this issue Cos everyone minds their businesses and lives their lives. Nigeria mother in law sometimes are a nuisance. Stay in ur lanes abeg
Simple!! Don't overstay your welcome too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by bhella10: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Why do whites abroad not have this issue Cos everyone minds their businesses and lives their lives. Nigeria mother in law sometimes are a nuisance. Stay in ur lanes abeg
Trust me they do. In fact it is worse there. I'm sure the guy is very unwell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by chloride6: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Why is your mother living with you ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by jesmond3945: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

do you know that he is living in america? The wife has more power and right, infact the wife can throw him into jail. He is only getting evidence for court processes.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by bhella10: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
freshaboki:
If my Wife does not respect my Mother like hers, I will surely treat her like shit. Anyway, Woman wey no respect her own mama, na her mother inlaw she wan respect?

Guys, before u marry that African Lady, she gats court with your mother and not you. If your mother recommend her after the courtship, you can go ahead and marry her. Otherwise, you should leave her to find her match.

I dont Joke with my mother!
Court ke? She'll confuse your mum Bros. Do you think girls are their real self in relationships?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.