Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos (46564 Views)

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by hollywater: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Open please they are Afonjas.We all know what they are capable of doing. Mother in law,go back to your husband in Nigeria. And let the couple have peace. I have judge

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Offpoint1: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
That's why your wife should always remain in Nigeria, the lack respect once they left the shore.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by firebaby(f): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:
The husband should send the mother back to Nigeria asap.... I'm not there but I know the mother is the cause otherwise it would have been the couple fighting

I get headache o grin

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by john650(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:
That man is a disgrace to his mother and to men out there.

Believe me, the disrespectful wife insulted her mother-inlaw because she knows how foolish her husband is.

And yes, the husband proved his foolishness by recording and filming them instead of cautioning his wife.
No, the man is not foolish. He knows if he were to intervene on behalf of the mother, he would be arrested by the police for assault on the wife. The Western world has given so much power to women that men are afraid to touch them. Even a threat of using force on a woman can land a man in jail.

With that said, a wife who insults their mother in-law today will be insulted by a wife to their son tomorrow. If you are a man and see your girlfriend does not like or respect your mother while still dating, it is foolhardy to expect she will respect her once you are married. That is the time to get rid of the girlfriend and find someone who has respect for them. A woman who doesn't respect your parents has no respect for you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by dederocs(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chai people dey suffer for America ooh...now I know what Majek saw...mad people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by khalids: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Funny the comments of many ladies here...they all seem to forget they will be mother inlaws one day...and mind you karma is a bitch

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

Believe me, the disrespectful wife insulted her mother-inlaw because she knows how foolish her husband is.

And yes, the husband proved his foolishness by recording and filming them instead of cautioning his wife.

Bros believe me the only thing he could do was to video it so that the world would see what Nigerian wives turn to when they get to USA. If that man touch his wife, that wicked woman will call the police on him.. the law favors women when it comes to domestic violence. Do you know last week I witnessed a Nigerian woman call the police on her husband's parents staying with them. Threw them out on the cold in the middle of the night. I didn't support the guy's parents ooo but she would have waited in the morning to take action. I wish I have space to tell you more stories of our people.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by ghettochild4u(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

Filming what exactly? Is he a movie director?

And what happens when one of them gets injured or die in the heat of the fight the argument might result to?

For not putting her disrespectful wife in her place, he is foooooooooolish! Very foooolish!
Sharaap my friend.. They are abroad and its the only way... U think if it was in naija here he wouldn't beat sense into her..
But na abroad he dare not raise his hands or na jail e go land.. E could even be deported

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
john650:

No, the man is not foolish. He knows if he were to intervene on behalf of the mother, he would be arrested by the police for assault on the wife. The Western world has given so much power to women that men are afraid to touch them. Even a threat of using force on a woman can land a man in jail.

With that said, a wife who insults their mother in-law today will be insulted by a wife to their son tomorrow. If you are a man and see your girlfriend does not like or respect your mother while still dating, it is foolhardy to expect she will respect her once you are married. That is the time to get rid of the girlfriend and find someone who has respect for them. A woman who doesn't respect your parents has no respect for you.

Exactly!
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Sharaap my friend.. They are abroad and its the only way... U think if it was in naija here he wouldn't beat sense into her..
But na abroad he dare not raise his hands or na jail e go land.. E could even be deported

Yes of course.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Youngpo413: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Reminds me of A NAIJA, AN AKATA AND A MOTHER INLAW...A story I read on naijastories ...by howyoudey.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

Recording is evidence bro. He's not a fool to have recorded. If there's no concrete evidence, the woman would deny for divorce property sharing!
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

Oga, you are not in his shoes. Do you know if the wife has called the police that both the husband and mother are beating her, he is collecting evidence mind you...

Egbe
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

He did the right thing bro as an evidence just in case if the lady call a cop, and don't forget that it happened in America. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
bhella10:
Court ke? She'll confuse your mum Bros. Do you think girls are their real self in relationships?
Women know themselves. She can only confuse me but not my mum.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by GoldHorse(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

And what happens when one of them gets injured or die in the heat of the fight the argument might result to?

For not putting her disrespectful wife in her place, he is foooooooooolish! Very foooolish!

That's what's called hard evidence. I am sure he wants the wife out but need to show the evidence as proof of her aggressive behavior.

Before you know what's happening now the wife will call the police and claim both the husband and the mother in law attacked her.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Foodforthought:
May there never come a day I put my wife above my mother. I don't even want to know what happened, but one of those 2 women gave birth to the man in question.

The day is supposed to come o. My husband's father put his wife(my husband's mother) above everyone as his wife. What do you expect my husband to do in his case after learning from his parents?? Put me above his mother too..lol
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by neonly: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
BlackfireX:
Are those pants for sale?

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Icon79(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
I have one word for y'all:

Woe-men
shocked

O pari
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

You need evidence in situations like this
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
She lacks manners, how will she expect her children to respect her in future.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Foodforthought: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

The day is supposed to come o. My husband's father put his wife(my husband's mother) above everyone as his wife. What do you expect my husband to do in his case after learning from his parents?? Put me above his mother too..lol
Would you put your husband above your own mother?
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by gabbytabby: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ladies it's never okay to get into a war of words with your mother or mother in law just walk away or your silence is golden.

Nigerian mother's and mother in law's can be over bearing. They are meant to be guest in your home but want to come in and run it. They want to dictate what you eat, discourage your husband from helping, what your standard of housekeeping should be sometimes even without lifting a finger to help despite knowing how rushed off your feet you are.

Some say they are coming for omugo but only add to your stress. We really need to be honest with ourselves for peaceful coexistence. Otherwise the she who can never do wrong might have to stay in her palace.

Owo lafin wewo. Life is give and take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by falopey: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

if that actually happened in America, then I understand why the husband was filming. In America, any action you want to take in court against anyone, evidence is the key. I just hope the wife didn’t physically assault the woman. She would go to jail for that alone with just video evidence. The husband might want to send his wife to jail and divorce her. The husband dare not intervene by assaulting his wife. If the wife could prove that, the husband would go to jail for it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by whirlwind7(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

Take a chill pill. Haba!
You're being so judgemental when you have no frigging idea of the preceding events that occurred before this film.
Obviously, this cannot be the first time such altercation occurred between these two. I believe the husband had to film it as proof either against his wife or mother (whichever one is the aggressor)

An incessant fight which the husband's or wife's relatives are doubtful of has been probably going on for sometime, and the man would have filmed this episode to show his in-laws or his own family what has been happening.
This cannot be a first fight and it gets filmed. No way. There's more to it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Kdon2: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Vivuch:
The husband refused to tell us what his mother did, nobody will wake up and start hurling insults on someone. Some mother in-law don't even know when they exceed boundaries in their son's home. For f sake the woman is the owner of the house and mother in-law should respect her too. Remember respect is reciprocal. The husband that recorded that is "akpa amu".

I doubt if you get mother. Abeg no let me curse you and your generation from here o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Kdon2: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
firebaby:

abi.....

I checked your profile and i was disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by hafeenah(f): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Not all women are disrespectful towards their mother in law. Some mother in law are wicked
.do you know what happen before she starts abusing her mother in law. She may have pushed her to the wall.they are always two sides to a story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by jonnyBee: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:

Bros they are in America ooo, you want to make him go to jail. He use his Brian to gathered evidence and am sure that is not the first time will be happening, so give him a break.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Foodforthought:

Would you put your husband above your own mother?

The fact that I leave my parents to stay with him and become his wife already means I have done that. I take care of him more than I do my parents. Though they are late now.

Marriage is bigger than just putting a woman in your house. It is the joining of two hearts. You have become one and are now each other's first concern and responsibility

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.