Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos (46567 Views)

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Foodforthought: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2019
bukatyne:

Don't bother getting married.
Same with @Randy100.
Alright, ma.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by GraGra247(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
bukatyne:

And this is unique to wives?

Mothers don't view their daughters as princesses and think their DILs are untrained?

Come off it.

And they finally begin to show up.

My first question to you and your hard hearted kind is;

What can your biological mother ever do to you for you to curse and abuse her, slap her to the face or even beat her up.

Trust me I have seen ladies that did worse than this to their mother in law.

I guess you can never reply your mother back even if she curses you. But you can curse and abuse your mother in law (that may even be older than your mother) when she provokes you the slightest.

Yet you are among ladies that campaign that men should never curse or hit their wives no matter how bad she provokes him.

You women should be ashamed of yourselves.

ANY LADY THAT CURSES AND ABUSES HER MOTHER IN LAW IS THOROUGHLY CURSED NO MATTER WHAT PROMPTED THE DISPUTE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.