Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless (48517 Views)

After Wedding, My Ex-gf Hugged Me And Triggered Memories That Let To Intimacy!! / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by rigarmortis: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
GTFOH
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by HarbySloy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
If you are looking for people that will lead you astray, just come to Nairaland and ask for advice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
shakmati:
Continue romancing Iyabo, the street hoe. Just drink your sniper privately when she messes you up. Don't come here and bother us. A street hoe is no one's hoe!
Gbam grin

3 Likes

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by sacx: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Just get top bond and keep it in your house so you can mend your heart when it eventually gets broken again grin

2 Likes

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by KingGeorge5(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
Thats a definite green light bro.
I'll advise you start doing small things financially for her so she'll see how much you love her.
You can buy her a car, land or even a house.
Dont let the opportuinity to date the love of your life pass you by!
better advice
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by sharpwriter(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
BIGGIE121:
bros i no go do pass myself na

Hmmn ... I hope yu saw the moniker of the person you quoted grin
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Ademiju20: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
I'll advise you start doing small things financially for her so she'll see how much you love her.
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by GANAYAD: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
your truly a bad adviser
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by AerialMapper: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
[b]i just snubbed her, she saw me and said hi to me and i responded/[b]

So you didn't snub her

2 Likes

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Base1line: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
You is a foolish tripping on a public pussie
BIGGIE121:
I was just recovering from heart break when i met this girl some weeks back, she stays in our street and she is kind of new in our street. When i first saw her it was love at first sight, we got talking and soon enough we started getting acquainted with each other.

She was open, jovial and fun to be with which made me fell helplessly in love with her but i started having reservations in asking her out when i saw that she was hobnobing with the eligible bachelors of our street (with cars).

There was a day i saw her in a romantic mood with one the bachelors ..( GOD I WANTED TO DIE OF JEALOUSY THAT DAY) i just snubbed her, she saw me and said hi to me and i responded

Few days later when she saw me she hugged me tightly in front of my buddies, i was dumbfounded,
i do not know what to make of the hug whether she is flirting with me or giving me greenlight to ask her out.

Pls Nairalanders i need your perspective on this issue, i am clueless and suffering from inferioty complex.

3 Likes

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Daysbaba(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:

Sense will not kill you.
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
BIGGIE121:
i apprieciate your advice a lot .gracias cheesy
t i think that is what i wiil do
you can imagine
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Boxer007(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
BIGGIE121:
I was just recovering from heart break when i met this girl some weeks back, she stays in our street and she is kind of new in our street. When i first saw her it was love at first sight, we got talking and soon enough we started getting acquainted with each other.

She was open, jovial and fun to be with which made me fell helplessly in love with her but i started having reservations in asking her out when i saw that she was hobnobing with the eligible bachelors of our street (with cars).

There was a day i saw her in a romantic mood with one the bachelors ..( GOD I WANTED TO DIE OF JEALOUSY THAT DAY) i just snubbed her, she saw me and said hi to me and i responded

Few days later when she saw me she hugged me tightly in front of my buddies, i was dumbfounded,
i do not know what to make of the hug whether she is flirting with me or giving me greenlight to ask her out.

Pls Nairalanders i need your perspective on this issue, i am clueless and suffering from inferioty complex.

Bro u need man hug. Women are use less sir
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Buffalowings3(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
Staying true to your moniker. ,
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Uptown7(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
you can imagine
Still trying to imagine what's there to imagine
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by igwefivestar(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
shakmati:
Continue romancing Iyabo, the street hoe. Just drink your sniper privately when she messes you up. Don't come here and bother us. A street hoe is no one's hoe!

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by kasila4u: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
lilmax:
another heart break loading grin
person wey everybody don knack, love don blind this one grin
lols i dey tell U bro...
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Realadey(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
your moniker says it all
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by mrpatozky(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
First and foremost... How large is her ass? grin
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by igwefivestar(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
BIGGIE121:

i apprieciate your advice a lot .gracias cheesy

t i think that is what i wiil do
then thunder wey go fire u still dey do warm weather training in Dubai.

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Uptown7:
Still trying to imagine what's there to imagine
he's thinking of using her.. of what benefit is that to him??
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by SirLakes: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
shakmati:

Haha ya madt grin grin grin
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by mrpatozky(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bro.... .. Give Dat babe a shovel cheesy grin smiley
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by kasila4u: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bungalow:
You don’t need to ask her out .
Don’t ever try it . Just invite her to your place one or two times ,Joke with her and touch her .then Fuck_ her from there .
Thank me later
i 've been looking for a master like you since.... Please teach me how to go about this method.....
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by AndLeo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
She only hugged you to appease/reassure you since you saw her with another guy.
Go and make money and stop bothering yourself about a girl. The energy you spent on girls can give you millions if channeled into more productive ventures.

1 Like

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Uptown7(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
he's thinking of using her.. of what benefit is that to him??
In as much as it won't be beneficial she's already creating a bad impression of herself by flirting around within the short time she's moved in.
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by bankyalani: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
shakmati:
Love this!u're so on point! buh which one be 'iyabo'..lol..must u youth b so tribalistic? wink
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Uptown7(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Uptown7:
In as much as it won't be beneficial she's already creating a bad impression of herself by flirting around within the short time she's moved in.
He must be idol a lot of times to have even noticed her.
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by kasila4u: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Feranchek:
Lol. Brotherly, believe me, it is sure a green light. Buh do yourself the favour of not getting emotionally involved with her cos na dia the whole kasala go start. Chop her. Chop her again. Then chop her again. Finally, keep chopping her whenever you GET THE CHANCE (I hope you know why I wrote that in bold)

Enjoy the community Pusey while you can bro grin
lols omo laugh wan finish me for here ooo
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by puresaint(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
Looking at your name summed up who you are... Then your profile pix gives definition of your identity!
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Guyman02: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:

I thought you were real until I saw your moniker, he wants to be foolish again, falling in love on the street grin
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
BIGGIE121:

Oga you are thinking with ur third leg & that in itself, is not a very good sign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him / I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.