Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless (48781 Views)

After Wedding, My Ex-gf Hugged Me And Triggered Memories That Let To Intimacy!! / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by AreaFada2: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dating an area girl is a no-no for me. If it crashes wahala. And neighbourhood gossip and all.

Take her as good friend. Or one of you can move to another neighbourhood if you mean to date her.
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Organs(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Adakintroy:
Una response here sha.

She may not be a hoe, just someone that likes to be in the company of guys. Plus you are a guy still on the assumption sit. Until you ask her out and she reply you positives she is free to fratinize.

Only after she is yours can you move to the next stage of control. For now all you have is a tight hugg to hang unto.

Hallelujah! At the very least, people with correct head and sense still exist. Thank you for your comment bro! Imagine how all these mumus are slut shaming and calling her hoe, LovePeddler, etc as if they were present or witnessed the messing around or saw her getting laid by multiple guys. Also, i don't get it when they all accuse ladies of messing around as if it is not these same guys that are chasing, promising, buying lunches, and begging to "dip" that is doing the messing around. Nigeria is full of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bungalow:
You don’t need to ask her out .
Don’t ever try it . Just invite her to your place one or two times ,Joke with her and touch her .then Fuck_ her from there .
Thank me later
Wicked And Funny Peeps Just Full This Forum. Lolz
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Mariangeles(f): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
BIGGIE121:
I was just recovering from heart break when i met this girl some weeks back, she stays in our street and she is kind of new in our street. When i first saw her it was love at first sight, we got talking and soon enough we started getting acquainted with each other.

She was open, jovial and fun to be with which made me fell helplessly in love with her but i started having reservations in asking her out when i saw that she was hobnobing with the eligible bachelors of our street (with cars).

There was a day i saw her in a romantic mood with one the bachelors ..( GOD I WANTED TO DIE OF JEALOUSY THAT DAY) i just snubbed her, she saw me and said hi to me and i responded

Few days later when she saw me she hugged me tightly in front of my buddies, i was dumbfounded,
i do not know what to make of the hug whether she is flirting with me or giving me greenlight to ask her out.

Pls Nairalanders i need your perspective on this issue, i am clueless and suffering from inferioty complex.
Listen to me...RUN AWAY FROM HER !
She's what the Spaniards call Mujer de nadie , mujer de todos grin
Just in case you're trying to figure out what that means, it means NOBODY'S WOMAN, EVERYBODY'S WOMAN! angry
SHE WILL MESS UP YOUR DESTINY!
RUN FOR DEAR LIFE! RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK !
Next time you see her, be disgusted!
A decent girl is NEVER THAT GENEROUS!
She will entrap you and your destiny...yeah you can call her destiny killer!
MISS GENEROSITY! angry

If she's that generous in a new territory, you can just imagine how she was in her old neighborhood !

JUST YANK HER OUT OF YOUR HEART AND OUT OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE ONCE YOU SLEEP WITH HER, YOU'RE GONE!

2 Likes

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
Thats a definite green light bro.
I'll advise you start doing small things financially for her so she'll see how much you love her.
You can buy her a car, land or even a house.
Dont let the opportuinity to date the love of your life pass you by!
Bad Adviser, you are trying, you are really living up to your Moniker. But mind you, no day will I patronize you for any advice, because you will lead me astray.
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by irumole1975: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
shakmati:
Continue romancing Iyabo, the street hoe. Just drink your sniper privately when she messes you up. Don't come here and bother us. A street hoe is no one's hoe!

I don't know what to say to you seriously, I dont know what to say to you. You're the most dumbass ever I've seen. Right now as we speaks, the gods are angry with you and it'll take a lot to forgive you. I'll do what I can to make sure you're forgiven. But pls dont say stuffs like this again.
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by ECHICHE: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mr man, remember there is AIDS / HIV. Run away from womanizing.

Think of how to make money and develop yourself and make your life more meaningful.

1 Like

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by ianq: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
I'll advise you start doing small things financially for her so she'll see how much you love her.

grin grin grin

badadvice, o ti ya werey. Kare o.
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by DJInfluence: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
I knew when i saw the topic and story that this will be a place to read some genius responses and am not wrong. My people get mouth die.... grin grin grin some comments dey kill me here.

1 Like

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
HarbySloy:
If you are looking for people that will lead you astray, just come to Nairaland and ask for advice.
You'll get useful pieces of advice too! Just sieve them and separate the grain from the chaff!

3 Likes

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by consultancy: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
your name is sorry if you go into a relationship with such a girl. girls like dat belong to the street. did i say street? i mean the whole community. they are public property, they are not for keeps. she will date all of you at the same just like the 7 days in a week
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by mfm04622: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Do you really need green light to ask any lady out? Green light or not, if you like her, toast her! Very simple thing ooo. Worst, she no gree. Then so what? Na normal thing for ladies to reject Advanced. Nothing dey happen!
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Uptown7:
In as much as it won't be beneficial she's already creating a bad impression of herself by flirting around within the short time she's moved in.
but flirting with her is not d best.
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by MzTunechi(f): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by ianq: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
shakmati:
Continue romancing Iyabo, the street hoe. Just drink your sniper privately when she messes you up. Don't come here and bother us. A street hoe is no one's hoe!

True words but be kind...you can never tell how truly close to the brink one is!

1 Like

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by jaxxy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
She gave u a tight after just barely knowing u and hangs out with all the eligibile Bachelors on the street in compromising ways. Bro don’t dull urself here pls.
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by neighbourhud: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:

You dey craze o grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I laughed ehn cheesy cheesy grin
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Uptown7(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
but flirting with her is not d best.
In such a situation what do you expect of him?
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by olisaEze(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
See dis one, u wan folo bros ‘em for ur street drag chic? No b only heartbreak, U die well! Abegi sikohdoh make we see road!

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Martinez39(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
It's simply a damage control in the deceitful art of monkey branching. If you had not caught her, she wouldn't have given you that hug. grin
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Emyjeze(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:

1 Like

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Itzneowizy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
For ordinary hug.... angry angry
If hug issa sign of green light...some niqqas will be having colour blindness by now....given the number of hugs they receive daily

1 Like

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by afoltundeseen(f): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
shakmati:
I died after reading this

https://akraym.com/5-mates-you-should-marry/

You're heartless bro
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by brandon180(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lol
Girls and manipulation be like bread and butter
D sad thing is u have been friend zoned
And that tight hug is to discourage u of trying to leave d friend zone
A.k.a cut all contacts with her
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Larryndelaw: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Are u people crazy. How come you bring rubbish things to these FORUM instead of you to go and look for something beneficial to do u are talking abt love up and down and later u will say BUHARI is the source of your problem. Jobless people. Talk abt business, education, politics etc and not how your teeth refuse to grow
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by lightwind(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
you can imagine
come and meet me at Refinery road by Aka avenue near shop rite
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by RedboneSmith(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Instead of reading meaning into gestures and shit, like a rabbi studying Kabbalah, why not just step up and ask her out and see what happens?

1 Like

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by isan(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
ask her out already ..
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Bammzzie(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
What if d gal u are talking about is on Nairaland reading all diz comments undecided undecided... Smh
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by davealvaro: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
just chop and leave am
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by AyarmBoye(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Please bro,, bachelors on the street are managing her... Don't be greedy and get her pregnant out of love o.... Street hoe ni babe yen nah...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.