Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless (48775 Views)

After Wedding, My Ex-gf Hugged Me And Triggered Memories That Let To Intimacy!! / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by BoboKush(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
shakmati:
Continue romancing Iyabo, the street hoe. Just drink your sniper privately when she messes you up. Don't come here and bother us. A street hoe is no one's hoe!

Ps A street hoe is no one's hoe
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by ACE1010: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
shakmati:
Continue romancing Iyabo, the street hoe. Just drink your sniper privately when she messes you up. Don't come here and bother us. A street hoe is no one's hoe!

grin grin grin

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by arrestdarrester: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Be careful Ooo, new girl for area fit be popular jingo from elsewhere
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Judybash93(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
Thats a definite green light bro.
I'll advise you start doing small things financially for her so she'll see how much you love her.
You can buy her a car, land or even a house.
Dont let the opportuinity to date the love of your life pass you by!

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Offpoint, where art thou?
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by zealadjay(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
As per woman matter ma broda, Every advice u gonna get here will not giv u a win win scenery. U're jst gonna end up in a Nigeria home-movie..
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Benteazaa(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ma broda forget her. I almost fell for one, my buddies, everybody was telling me abt ger . until I she started flirting with my guy and she didn't know we were friends
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by luvyaself95(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
sacx:
Just get top bond and keep it in your house so you can mend your heart when it eventually gets broken again grin
No kill pesin with laugh abeg grin
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by luvyaself95(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
AndLeo:
She only hugged you to appease/reassure you since you saw her with another guy.
Go and make money and stop bothering yourself about a girl. The energy you spent on girls can give you millions if channeled into more productive ventures.
That is true but some people doesn't think like that
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by luvyaself95(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Organs:

Hallelujah! At the very least, people with correct head and sense still exist. Thank you for your comment bro! Imagine how all these mumus are slut shaming and calling her hoe, LovePeddler, etc as if they were present or witnessed the messing around or saw her getting laid by multiple guys. Also, i don't get it when they all accuse ladies of messing around as if it is not these same guys that are chasing, promising, buying lunches, and begging to "dip" that is doing the messing around. Nigeria is full of hypocrites.
Well Talk But nobody know the kind of girl she is
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Dkree(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
ceeroh:
OP, forget that tin. Even if you try to chop and clean mouth, you'd fail.
Why?
Because you're already in love and getting emotional. For fvck's sake! Why should you even be jealous when you see her with other guys.
Now, this is how how the scenario would play out.. You'll eventually ask her out as against the advice you're getting here. She'll play along, you'd try to change her and have her all to yourself, but that wouldn't work. After numerous attempts.... BOOM!!! Another heartbreak. You bite the dust once again. Then you create another thread on how women are scum.

I can really relate. A street hoe is a street hoe no matter how hard you love or try to make her change. Don't get all too emotional on her op. I'm not gonna read your "All women are scum" thread here
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by HarbySloy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
henry49:
You'll get useful pieces of advice too! Just sieve them and separate the grain from the chaff!

The Chaff is more than the Grain on NL on advice, so Chaff is in favor.
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by TessBiwom(f): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
BIGGIE121:

i apprieciate your advice a lot .gracias cheesy

t i think that is what i wiil do

How about you talk to her and let her know what's up.it's still this folks that will gang up against you when you get infected with STI.

1 Like

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by adedapotifeh(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
I'll advise you start doing small things financially for her so she'll see how much you love her.
i concur jare
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by mechanics(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
If you love her, approach her and kick start the process of having her as your wife.
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Absolutely nussing to say

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by ubunja(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
I envy you for this cheesy
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by BIGGIE121(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
igwefivestar:
then thunder wey go fire u still dey do warm weather training in Dubai.

LMAO cheesy:DUNA GO KILL PERSON WITH LAFF FOR DIS NAIRALAND
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by LYON06(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
I think she's flirt don't ask her out
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Prinxxdave: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Collect her pant o
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Horiolah(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:

Just like your name. Lol

1 Like

Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Cheeryfeet: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
BIGGIE121:
I was just recovering from heart break when i met this girl some weeks back, she stays in our street and she is kind of new in our street. When i first saw her it was love at first sight, we got talking and soon enough we started getting acquainted with each other.

She was open, jovial and fun to be with which made me fell helplessly in love with her but i started having reservations in asking her out when i saw that she was hobnobing with the eligible bachelors of our street (with cars).

There was a day i saw her in a romantic mood with one the bachelors ..( GOD I WANTED TO DIE OF JEALOUSY THAT DAY) i just snubbed her, she saw me and said hi to me and i responded

Few days later when she saw me she hugged me tightly in front of my buddies, i was dumbfounded,
i do not know what to make of the hug whether she is flirting with me or giving me greenlight to ask her out.

Pls Nairalanders i need your perspective on this issue, i am clueless and suffering from inferioty complex.

My brother japka for your life. She's a classic sanguine. Very jovial with every Tom dick & Harry. You are a phleg from what I noticed, you won't last long, you will die if heart ache. I am telling you from experience
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by jojothaiv(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:
Sarcasm rolled in one bad ass advice..

Bidemi, no go try am abeg..
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by samojay20(m): 1:19am On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:

grin grin
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by samojay20(m): 1:20am On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:

After the devil fear this guy grin
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 06, 2019
BIGGIE121:

na jjc she be for our street , oooo

Dey there dey form referee no do ur own commot cheesy
Re: She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless by wisdomkid: 5:33am On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:

I don't know if this is the greatest pun of all time or you're serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.