Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend (71622 Views)

Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by omooba969(m): 4:52am On Mar 06, 2019
chibu4u2:
Am only interested in what happened tonight at bernabeu shikina cry

It's an onslaught, complacency killed Real Madrid. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by aristokrat: 5:23am On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
I can travel To Zamfara for paroles....Hahahah
Abeg come Port Harcourt
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Benwallt(m): 5:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Lagos to Ogbomoso, Ogbomoso to Lagos which is the locale

1 Like

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 6:22am On Mar 06, 2019
Twitter lies!
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by cocainpusher: 6:24am On Mar 06, 2019
realmadrid why my2 million naira ticket cut
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Uglymind: 6:44am On Mar 06, 2019
mytime24:
Kai

This naira land eh una wan kill me with laugh

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by victorian(f): 7:06am On Mar 06, 2019
irumole1975:
Lols. I know it can't be anyone else other than Victorian. She's the only one I know that can do that. Her pussy has already been ravaged by too many sugar daddies, and as such can not stick to the tiny dick of most young guys around 32 to 37 yrs. Let me keep shut before she come on here and wail about how I'm broke with nothing to reckon with. As if it's her business

You see your life ?

Anyways no need wasting my time on you this morning . You are a forgotten cause already .
Energy u are using to troll on me online , if u can use at least quarter of it to seat down and think of your life very well and how to create something sellable or provide just one service people will gladly pay for , all these wailing early morning , wouldn't be necessary. You should have been busy waiting to smile to the bank but MBA! That's not your life scenario.

I pity your life . Anyways its yours to do ,as you like . An 11 years old girl is making money with her brains and hands , u are there creating lies upandan. I'm getting prepared to head to work this morning . you are there trolling . who do u like this ?

what a shame .
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by newoffer: 7:10am On Mar 06, 2019
2019prophets:
afonja people and sex..na 5 & 6 grin

they can cheat on their partner for a plate of indomie
. they can gossip about neighbors dick. it is either they know or they had you.
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Butoneday2(m): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2019
Yoruba Olosho as cheap as porp corn and grandnut. Lazy yuuts?
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by DorcasCraft(f): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2019
aristokrat:
Abeg come Port Harcourt
You definitely can't afford me
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2019
ogbomosho, definitely an afonja suffering from afonjitis.
we re not surprised, infidelity is a normal thing to them.
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by symbol83: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2019
2019prophets:
afonja people and sex..na 5 & 6 grin

they can cheat on their partner for a plate of indomie

Before nko? Is it your own cheat?
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by marv1: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Wonders in the pussy.
Some women are really shameless .
As in shameless
Pussy controls their brain
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by irumole1975: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
victorian:

You see your life ?

Anyways no need wasting my time on you this morning . You are a forgotten cause already .
Energy u are using to troll on me online , if u can use at least quarter of it to seat down and think of your life very well and how to create something sellable or provide just one service people will gladly pay for , all these wailing early morning , wouldn't be necessary. You should have been busy waiting to smile to the bank but MBA! That's not your life scenario.

I pity your life . Anyways its yours to do ,as you like . An 11 years old girl is making money with her brains and hands , u are there creating lies upandan. I'm getting prepared to head to work this morning . you are there trolling . who do u like this ?

what a shame .

Let's be sincere, if I have money biko, I'll Bleep your arse till You're tired. But it still doesn't matter. What big bois are doing with money,I can still do it with my fine face. Enter my DM and lets discuss how we gonna roll. The funny thing is I can't afford tfare to come see you, You'll still have to pay, or better still if i borrow am from my friends, you will have to refund me when I'm going. YenYenYen Victorian
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Oyindidi(f): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Boxer007:

I suspect one woman from nairaland. I think her name is oyi..ndidi . She don't take no for answer
MrCork, stop this nonsense
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by TemmyT002(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oh boy, see madness
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by Boxer007(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oyindidi:
MrCork, stop this nonsense

Excuse me stalker, who is you and who is Mrcork? We met?
Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by HarunaWest(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
DorcasCraft:
You definitely can't afford me
Hahahahhaah Sharon Stone

1 Like

Re: Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend by johnkey: 2:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Just like I caught my side chick last night. She had a main boyfriend all this while, but I was cool cause she was cool with me having a main gf, I didn't tell her though but she knew I checked her phone overnight and I was speaking with parables when she was leaving in the morning. Hmmm Ayo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.