Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. (6852 Views)

Breaking News!! Igbos And Port Harcourt. / Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! / Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. The last time they asked Ibo to leave their region, your red cap leaders all went to beg them. The last time they carried out their progrom, Ojukwu was seen wailing.
Yeye.

Show us one report that says Igbos begged anybody .

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
tobby98:

Shut up fool.... Lagos is a cosmopolitan state unlike the North were the politicians capitalize on their illiteracy and gullibility.
Lagos is far too modern to imbibe that shit.
And moreover tribe or ethnicity would only create disunity...
Vote your choice peeps...

Will you keep quiet? Abi what's this eediot saying? Tell your mum to go make unity in her state where Yoruba could dictate the affairs of the SE state first before coming to spew rubbish. Hypocrite who don't practice what they preach.
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tobby98: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Look at this Omo irankiran. I don't blame you. I blame your weak father who married an enemy to brainwash his children. I bet you would soon turn against your father soon.
Nobody is your enemy!!!
you are enemy of yourself. I am a mixture of both tribes so I can tell you for sure that TINUBU knows his time is almost up and he introduced the ethno-religion factor to cow you guys into extending his reign as warlord and extend his imminent time up.
The North don't need him again after Buhari won... they will clip his wings soonest... afterall he only contributed a meagre 130k win margin in his own stronghold.
if he escapes 2019,he might not by 2023

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Well, others already zoomed off with their bike. No one knew Demola would fall victim of accident.

They never noticed damola was pummeled by the Igbos?

It's not surprising after all, the Dahomey Amazons invaded your land and, castrated your cowardly men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
tobby98:

Nobody is your enemy!!!
you are enemy of yourself. I am a mixture of both tribes so I can tell you for sure that TINUBU knows his time is almost up and he introduced the ethno-religion factor to cow you guys into extending his reign as warlord and extend his imminent time up.
The North don't need him again after Buhari won... they will clip his wings soonest... afterall he only contributed a meagre 130k win margin in his own stronghold.

This is the first time I'm seeing one Yoruba post an intelligent comment on here since 2010.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
tobby98:

Nobody is your enemy!!!

Same Tinubu that gave Ibo voice in lagos and also gave them several political posts? It's Tinubu fault for making Ibo so comfortable in lagos, if not, your weak father wouldn't have seen that witch of your mother to marry. But let me warn you sternly, we don't care if you claim to be Yoruba because you're only a half Yoruba and we are ready to treat your fvck up. You and your mother. You can tell her that.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10, your OPC is an amala and ewedu women organization.

If the Ijos could decimate them with a population of less 10k then, I don't see why the Igbos living in Awuwo Odofin only can't annihilate them too.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

This is really funny. There are over 1.5M stunted and malnourished kids living in the south west.

Information given by Ada ezeogu. Lol. Why am I not surprised. Anyway, she is only helping our ministry. More aids will be granted to the SW. That's what a dumb like her doesn't realise.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Amumaigwe: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
shugabasbn:
Someone should talk to Igbo in Lagos the ember of war some of them are fathoming the consequence may be gravely. Nobody is telling you not to vote but by introducing tribal hatred into it or allowed a set of politician to be using you it is highly unaccepted .

I went to visit my family around Iba-Igando last weekend the politico-ethnicity environment is so high n tense. I was in Ajegunle in early 2000s when Yoruba and Ijaw, Yoruba and Hausa had their taste of tribal clashes the outcome was not favorable to both side.

Tribal hatred? What did you smoke? Igbos want to vote for Jimi Agbaje, is he not Yoruba enough? Tinubu is now Mr. Yoruba and Oduduwa's direct descendant who must not be challenged. Servitude is not a good place to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

They never noticed damola was pummeled by the Igbos?

It's not surprising after all, the Dahomey Amazons invaded your land and, castrated your cowardly men.

Lmao. Rather than your constant delusion. We are waiting for your OSU father to come and avenge the OSU Eze who was flogged in Akure. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
Kagawa10, your OPC is an amala and ewedu women organization.

If the Ijos could decimate them with a population of less 10k then, I don't see why the Igbos living in Awuwo Odofin only can't annihilate them too.

Olodo quoting his fellow dunce post on nairaland. Lol. OSU and stupidity, very synonymous.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Olodo quoting his fellow dunce post on nairaland. Lol. OSU and stupidity, very synonymous.

You're a moronic stark illiterate!

Tell us where your OPC women organization was when fulani criminals after destroying Olu falae's farmland, kidnapped him and, demanded that a ransom must be paid for his release.

Your women organization can only fight their fellow women hawking on the streets of Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a moronic stark illiterate!

Tell us where your OPC women organization was when fulani criminals after destroying Olu falae's farmland, kidnapped him and, demanded that a ransom must be paid for his release.

Your women organization can only fight their fellow women hawking on the streets of Lagos.

Yawn. Can't hear from the rooftop watching your OSU Eze and his friends flogged.
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Same Tinubu that gave Ibo voice in lagos and also gave them several political posts? It's Tinubu fault for making Ibo so comfortable in lagos, if not, your weak father wouldn't have seen that witch of your mother to marry. But let me warn you sternly, we don't care if you claim to be Yoruba because you're only a half Yoruba and we are ready to treat your fvck up. You and your mother. You can tell her that.

Such a stark illiterate cretin!

Igbos have been living in Lagos even before, tifnubu's biological mother came to Lagos from Zamfara.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Such a stark illiterate cretin!

Igbos have been living in Lagos even before, tifnubu's biological mother came to Lagos from Zamfara.

Same Ibos that were seen fleeing to their erosion land before June 12, 1999? Lol.

Tinubu who could have made it hard and hostile for Ibos to do any business or work through several policies didn't do this but rather, gave the Ibos several political posts and made them comfortable, something Ibos don't do for strangers in their region. What did he get in return? Insult from OSU pigs and bastard such as tobby98

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tobby98: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Same Ibos that were seen fleeing to their erosion land before June 12, 1999? Lol.

Tinubu who could have made it hard and hostile for Ibos to do any business or work through several policies didn't do this but rather, gave the Ibos several political posts and made them comfortable, something Ibos don't do to strangers their region. What did he get in return? Insult from OSU pigs and bastard such as tobby98
I have started tracking you for insulting my mother... if I eventually get to see you, I would return you to Hades from where you came... I would pay boys to beat you up to pulp.
Can you do me a favor? pls drop your phone number here.i don't need your picture.
Hoping to see this N POWER asslicker soon

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Tinubu who could have made it hard and hostile for Ibos to do any business or work through several policies didn't do this but rather, gave the Ibos several political posts and made them comfortable, something Ibos don't do to strangers their region. What did he get in return? Insult from OSU pigs and bastard such as tobby98

You're a retardedd cretin!

Igbos are bonafide Nigerians and as such, can hold political offices in any state in Nigeria. Agbaje will defeat Sanwlor olu at the polls and after him, comes an Igbo governor.

This is one of the dividends of One Nigeria. You can continue rambling about accommodating the Igbos in Lagos as though, you provided them with shelter - while they are strategizing how to win elections in Lagos come 2023.

Also more Igbo senators would represent Lagos at the central government come 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
tobby98:

I have started tracking you for insulting my mother... if I eventually get to see you, I would return you to Hades from where you came... I would pay boys to beat you up to pulp.
Can you do me a favor? pls drop your phone number here.i don't need your picture.
Hoping to see this N POWER asslicker soon

Lmao. Who's that stupid mother of yours again? Lol. Come to Ilaje na. You and that your mother would be behaeaded. Tell that to your accursed father. Omo ale who was probably fathered by an OSU pig.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by nobaga: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
The heroes of some of you are Ijaw midnight marauders in 1999 Agegunle.

Nobody told you how Alhaji Dokubo was smuggled out of Ajegunle after making threats.

Nobody told you Yoruba were the first in the history of Nigeria to discipline Fulani/Hausa in Sagamu.

Soon Evans, the kidnapper would become your heroes for operating in Lagos.

Keep on provoking your hosts everywhere and expect graceful treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by shugabasbn: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
tsinzu:

You wrote like an idiot and so I called you one. Hausas voted their choice no problem, Yorubas voted their choice no problem but when igbos decide to support and vote their choice it becomes beating the drums of war abi? Because in the eyes of fools like you igbos have no right to have an opinion. All this nonsense happening started because Yoruba thugs went to Igbo dominated areas in lagos to destroy their ballots and you couldn't see that but it is the igbos that must be accused of beating war drums for what reason exactly? That they decided to support and vote for candidates of their choice? You're the one who is unreformed here

U are simply uncultured and childish. I don't have time for neonate like you even my kid will do better than u in civil manner but sometimes somebody like u need to deal with in a little. I think u are not exempted so be prepared

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lmao. Who's that stupid mother of yours again? Lol. Come to Ilaje na. You and that your mother would be behaeaded. Tell that to your accursed father. Omo ale who was probably fathered by an OSU pig.

You actually live in one village in Osun yet, come on here all the time to throw jibes at the Igbos living in Lagos, loooool

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a retardedd cretin!

Igbos are bonafide Nigerians as such, can hold political offices in any state in Nigeria. Agbaje will defeat Sanwlor olu at the polls and after him, comes an Igbo governor.

This is one of the dividends of One Nigeria. You can continue rambling about accommodating the Igbos in Lagos as though, you provided them with shelter - while they are strategizing how to win elections in Lagos come 2023.

Also more Igbo senators would represent Lagos at the central government come 2023.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy inconsequential 5% have got mouth to talk. Lol. Na Tinubu I blame the most for not treating the fvck up of you parasitic osu pig

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You actually live in one village in Osun yet, come on here all the time to throw jibes at the Igbos living in Lagos, loooool

Osun indeed. Proudly Kogi/Ilaje bred. Tell that OSU bastard, tobby98 to bring it on. Na thunder go fire am and his Mama. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tobby98: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Would you pls drop me your phone number
Or are you afraid coz of the little education you got that reeks of nothing but sham.
TINUBU asslicker, I hope your tongue gets stuck in that ass someday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
tobby98:

Would you pls drop me your phone number
Or are you afraid coz of the little education you got that reeks of nothing but sham.
TINUBU asslicker, I hope your tongue gets stuck in that ass someday

Drop your number nah. Nay you ask for war first. Drop your no and your pic. I go tell you I be Bini bred untop the craze wey I carry from my home town. OSU bastard.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tobby98: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Drop your number nah. Nay you ask for war first. Drop your no and your pic. I go tell you I be Bini bred untop the craze wey I carry from my home town. OSU bastard.
OK deal!!!
drop your phone number and I offer you my picture.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
tobby98:

OK deal!!!
drop your phone number and I offer you my picture.

See this OSU eediot. Who said I was making any stupid deal with you? Drop your stupid digit, let's see who go kpai. Omo ale.
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Anago50000: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

See this OSU eediot. Who said I was making any stupid deal with you? Drop your stupid digit, let's see who go kpai. Omo ale.
. Fear fear boy

See Igbo man threatening you in ur so called territory

Drop ur digits boy if you get the liver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
Anago50000:
. Fear fear boy

See Igbo man threatening you in ur so called territory

Drop ur digits boy if you get the liver

Fear indeed. Lol. Tell him to drop his number nah. Was he not the one who asked for war? tobby98, drop ya no. Let's see how it goes from there. Omode KO ma ogun, oun pe lefo. Lol
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

OSU pigs and goats won't hear word now only for them to cry their victim cry when people treat their fvck up. Your Eze did worse with his chest beating. After he was thoroughly beaten, he went ahead to call his Ibo friends and sympathisers but what did they get? They were all beaten once again and not just that but people made sure all Ibo shops were locked until they all came to beg the king with their bellies flat on the floor. Lol.

Continue your chest beating, we will see.
Fück you and your stupid threat, dumb ass idiot!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
tsinzu:

Fück you and your stupid threat, dumb ass idiot!!!

What's this one saying? All I did was to warn. Anyone who must to ask for equity must come with a clean hand. If Ibos don't allow such in their region, I don't see why they should come to the SW to perpetrate rubbish. Na Tinubu I blame for this.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
shugabasbn:

U are simply uncultured and childish. I don't have time for neonate like you even my kid will do better than u in civil manner but sometimes somebody like u need to deal with in a little. I think u are not exempted so be prepared
Look at this clown with the mentality of a stone aged barbarian talking about being cultured In one post accusing someone of being uncultured while at the same time threatening violence like a common street urchin. I won't even bother being prepared for anything because a moronic nincompoop like you is as just useless as the P in psychology

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States / Friday Should Replace Saturday As Work Free Day To Ensure Religious Balance / Rasman Maxwell Udoh Laid To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.