Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. (6837 Views)

Breaking News!! Igbos And Port Harcourt. / Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! / Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

What's this one saying? All I did was to warn. Anyone who must to ask for equity must come with a clean hand. If Ibos don't allow such in their region, I don't see why they should come to the SW to perpetrate rubbish. Na Tinubu I blame for this.
Fück you again and fück your stupid warning, jackass!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
tsinzu:

Fück you again and fück your stupid warning, jackass!!

Na Tinubu I blame for this message. This rubbish can't happen in Ondo. It just dey pain me say I no dey Lagos. You people go hear. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Bungalow: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
R2bees:
Check your Moniker, Check your post, then come back and check your signature...... YOU ARE MUUUFFFUUCKING CONFUSED BEING
He said the truth .
But the truth is Bitter .

Pdp has no place in Lagos .
Stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by shugabasbn: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
tsinzu:

Look at this clown with the mentality of a stone aged barbarian talking about being cultured In one post accusing someone of being uncultured while at the same time threatening violence like a common street urchin. I won't even bother being prepared for anything because a moronic nincompoop like you is as just useless as the P in psychology

Don't be mad, I'm not the one that we deal with u but what u are using your hand to write n when it comes u may be consumed. Shalom
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by T9ksy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
tobby98:

Shut up fool.... Lagos is a cosmopolitan state unlike the North were the politicians capitalize on their illiteracy and gullibility.
Lagos is far too modern to imbibe that rascality
And moreover tribe or ethnicity would only create disunity...
Vote your choice peeps...

Oh i see, Lagos is now a cosmopolitan city where you biafran-cum-nigerians can try all sort of sh....but Abuja is not. Kano, kadunna are not, huh? In the north, you "nigerians" can't exercise your constuitional rights but when it comes to yorubaland...........

It's obvious the only language you guys comprehend is the hausa/fulani treatment.

However, i know you guys- it's in your genes. Eventually,
you "ll climb your trees beyound its leaves in yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Nwadiuto247: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
simpleseyi:

We are watching you very closely. With or without Igbos votes, Sanwo-Eko will win because you will vote while we will announce the winner. However, bear in mind that if we discover that you vote against our candidate, all your kids will start paying school fees in Lagos public primary and secondary schools as non-Yorubas. Igbos will pay more Land Use Charge as non-Yorubas. We will stop admitting non-Yorubas to Lagos University and Lagos Poly. Igbos will pay consultancy fee at Lagos Hospital and you will only be attended to after the last Yoruba man/woman/boy/girl on the line has been attended to. Igbos will pay more personal tax in Lagos.

You cannot be living in my house and at the same time planning my downfall and takeover of my house.

Just shut up. Check the history of Igbos,we survive every hard/harsh conditions and come out tops.

We did not enjoy free education like you people yet today we are competing with you guys in education.

Just go and sleep. you guys can never subdue Igbos even if you implement all that you have written here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
tobby98:

OK deal!!!
drop your phone number and I offer you my picture.

Don't worry. I have got it. Eediot was pretending to be Yoruba in the first place. Gosh! How was I so stupid to have believed the OSU bastard.

emmanueltobechuwu98@gmail.com 08079646028
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
shugabasbn:

Don't be mad, I'm not the one that we deal with u but what u are using your hand to write n when it comes u may be consumed. Shalom
Fück off asshole!!!
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
T9ksy:

Oh i see, Lagos is now a cosmopolitan city where you biafran-cum-nigerians can try all sort of sh....but Abuja is not. Kano, kadunna are not, huh? In the north, you "nigerians" can't exercise your constuitional rights but when it comes to yorubaland...........

It's obvious the only language you guys comprehend is the hausa/fulani treatment.

Dumbass!! Buhari lost in abuja because people exercised their constitutional right but I don't expect an ignoramus like you to know that. You can't force people to vote for your candidates, you can only convince them to and if you can't convince them, they have a right to vote for any candidates of their choice. Get sense and Stop ranting like a brainless zombie
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tsinzu: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
T9ksy:

Dumbass!! Buhari lost in abuja because people exercised their constitutional right but I don't expect an ignoramus like you to know that. You can't force people to vote for your candidates, you can only convince them to and if you can't convince them, they have a right to vote for any candidates of their choice. Get sense and stop ranting like a brainless zombie

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Don't worry. I have got it. Eediot was pretending to be Yoruba in the first place. Gosh! How was I so stupid to have believed the OSU bastard.

Mooron, you went through his posts. He has another email address with the name tobi.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by stormwarrior(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a retardedd cretin!

Igbos are bonafide Nigerians and as such, can hold political offices in any state in Nigeria. Agbaje will defeat Sanwlor olu at the polls and after him, comes an Igbo governor.

This is one of the dividends of One Nigeria. You can continue rambling about accommodating the Igbos in Lagos as though, you provided them with shelter - while they are strategizing how to win elections in Lagos come 2023.

Also more Igbo senators would represent Lagos at the central government come 2023.
ipob governors in Lagos state,is like ur brain is doing overheating abi.
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by tobby98: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Yes that's it...you are correct!!!
send me urs pls!!!
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by stormwarrior(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2019
Kagawa10:

What's this one saying? All I did was to warn. Anyone who must to ask for equity must come with a clean hand. If Ibos don't allow such in their region, I don't see why they should come to the SW to perpetrate rubbish. Na Tinubu I blame for this.
fact.
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 12:05am On Mar 06, 2019
tobby98:

Yes that's it...you are correct!!!
send me urs pls!!!

I will call you. Tobechi. You would soon switch to your next tobechi moniker like the coward you're. Foolish OSU thing. Na thunder go fire your mama for claiming to be Yoruba in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Mooron, you went through his posts. He has another email address with the name tobi.

His name is Tobechukwu. He has other moniker with that name. Stupid thing ain't Yoruba but an OSU pig. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Drguzzykola(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2019
The way Igbo people make mouth and beat chest, u ll think they can move mountain, take their word serious and prepare war against then, aftermath u ll regret and start pitying them self. cry.

It's a pity PDP is using tribal campaign strategy to buy Igbo vote, which is quite working though, but in reality who ll b at the receiving end?? U are in a far away land with lot of investment to loose yet u made urself available for campaign strategy..

What ll it cost Tinubu, buhari ,and Ambode with APC smart workings to use military force and thuggery to maneuver votes in Igbo dominated poll unit not minding the melhem on igbo aftermath..

For example, the way Igbo mouthed during Presidential campaign, u ll think buhari won't have a single vote, meanwhile smart political mathematicians are going behind scene to make sure some poll have 0 vote for atiku grin

Now in APC major stronghold, u wanna use urself as political tools..till then, we ll know who ll cry fowl and cry for international help.

Please don't qoute me unnecessarily if u can't b realistic with ur counter point.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:34am On Mar 06, 2019
simpleseyi:

We are watching you very closely. With or without Igbos votes, Sanwo-Eko will win because you will vote while we will announce the winner. However, bear in mind that if we discover that you vote against our candidate, all your kids will start paying school fees in Lagos public primary and secondary schools as non-Yorubas. Igbos will pay more Land Use Charge as non-Yorubas. We will stop admitting non-Yorubas to Lagos University and Lagos Poly. Igbos will pay consultancy fee at Lagos Hospital and you will only be attended to after the last Yoruba man/woman/boy/girl on the line has been attended to. Igbos will pay more personal tax in Lagos.

You cannot be living in my house and at the same time planning my downfall and takeover of my house.

I'm from Edo state which many consider us has being close to the Yoruba tribe. But I must say you guys are acting fulishly in here and it is a shame. Jimi is Yoruba like Sanwolu and Igbos have every right to vote Jimmy just as you guys have the right to vote Sanwolu

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:39am On Mar 06, 2019
Drguzzykola:
The way Igbo people make mouth and beat chest, u ll think they can move mountain, take their word serious and prepare war against then, aftermath u ll regret and start pitying them self. cry.

It's a pity PDP is using tribal campaign strategy to buy Igbo vote, which is quite working though, but in reality who ll b at the receiving end?? U are in a far away land with lot of investment to loose yet u made urself available for campaign strategy..

What ll it cost Tinubu, buhari ,and Ambode with APC smart workings to use military force and thuggery to maneuver votes in Igbo dominated poll unit not minding the melhem on igbo aftermath..

For example, the way Igbo mouthed during Presidential campaign, u ll think buhari won't have a single vote, meanwhile smart political mathematicians are going behind scene to make sure some poll have 0 vote for atiku grin

Now in APC major stronghold, u wanna use urself as political tools..till then, we ll know who ll cry fowl and cry for international help.

Please don't qoute me unnecessarily if u can't b realistic with ur counter point.

That nonsens* of yours can only stand when you remove Lagos from Nigeria. Remove Igbo investment from Lagos and watch Lagos crumble to her knees. Igbos are known survivors, Nigeria collected everything from them after the uncivil war and made them start afresh but you and I know where they are today. Bunch of insecure jealous bitc*es

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Goztino(m): 1:52am On Mar 06, 2019
simpleseyi:

LOL. You guys are really so funny, see as you just dey talk as if na you dey decide Wetin dey happen for Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Kagawa10: 1:53am On Mar 06, 2019
sagitariusbaby:

That nonsens* of yours can only stand when you remove Lagos from Nigeria. Remove Igbo investment from Lagos and watch Lagos crumble to her knees. Igbos are known survivors, Nigeria collected everything from them after the uncivil war and made them start afresh but you and I know where they are today. Bunch of insecure jealous bitc*es

Which Ibo investment dey Lagos? Of what use is their 2 by 2 shops? Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Drguzzykola(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2019
sagitariusbaby:

SMH, another chest beat.. Please be realistic.
I Av given u fact and how it can happen, same way PDP and pro igbo promised brim stone and fire if Buhari want to use force for reelection afterall the rigging was clear, what happened to the initial mouth action,

Then was ipob and fg, what happened to the international file suit against Fg massacre on ipob.. We talking reality ure beating chest..

Lemme ask, u mean Military force under FG, Lagos S govt, Tinubu influence can't be used against igbo vote, maybe no b Nigeria we dey. Wallow in ignorance.
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Born2Breed(f): 7:37am On Mar 06, 2019
tsinzu:

Lol, look at the garbage a supposedly sophisticated person is writing. Some one was right in describing people like you as sophisticated morons. You are probably still being fed and housed by your parents that's why you have the time to engage in foolish imagination. A brain formatting and factory resetting experience awaits you when the reality of the real world hits you

Osanobua!!!

Unku u are verbally wicked oh.

See finishing...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Born2Breed(f): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

What treatment are you on about? The Ijos decimated your amala and ewedu OPC women organization at Ajegunle with a population of less 500K yet, you want to come at the Igbos.

� lol grin

Those ijaw boys dey vex oh. They were killing and sucking their dead victims blood that year.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Born2Breed(f): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEast ;DFacts:

Demola talked more than you, but he is still in hospital.

grin grin grin

I heard Demola on his hospital bed was advising his friends in Yoruba that the fear of the Igbos is the beginning of wisdom. Those Ibo boys rugged sha,they went for the head..
Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Born2Breed(f): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Õ
Na so una talk but during the Egbesu-OPC war of 1999 we all saw what happened.

After dealing with you guys in Ajegunle, the main Egbesu Fraternity still massacre una for PH.

In case you have forgotten the story, refresh your memory

After the calamitous defeat, na unarmed Hausas una descend on massacring thousands of them but when they ready for 2015, una no fit fight them for Mile 12 again.

Una don start again.

You just lectured this boy who was probably born in 2001. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by Born2Breed(f): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2019
Arysexy:
I urge all igbos in Lagos with PVC to go out enmass and vote, defend Ur votes as citizens of Nigeria.

If any coward try to stop u or disrupt Ur polling unit, break his skull.

If those bastards want war, we are ready for them. U claim one Nigeria but tax paying citizens can't vote for their choice candidate.

Is the PDP candidate not a Yoruba? What a useless set of animals roaming d cyberspace.

Arm urselves as u go to Ur polling unit. We shall revenge any attack on Igbos from here if that's what the beasts wish

I heard Igbos are planning to Demolize anyone wey do anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. by orisa37: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Good. Do so and let's see the effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara State SME Recovery Fund For Looted Shop Owners / Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite / Katsina: Bandits Kill 3 Villagers, Abduct Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.