Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Deleted! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted! (4336 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted! by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=76383463]Hope you know some parents deserve such lousy words?[/quote

I seriously share different view]
Re: Deleted! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
excessmon:
Y are people talking to an idiot that feels molesting his parents to gather likes make him a man....op you are a compound fool and I pray at this moment u will never amount to anything in life....people will gather to humiliate you..... Anywhere u get to favour will elude u......cos u humiliated ur parents online to gather likes...the world will gather together to humiliate...all these things I said will surely come to pass or else u go to ur parents and ask for forgiveness and come online to post their forgiveness for u the way u disgraced them......the good book says honor ur parents so u live long and fine.....
easy bro you dont know his stories or parent and how they behave some parent are cause of so many problem in societyt today..family planning is important and birthing too many children at the end of the day you get so many responsibilities pushed down your throat cause they cant continue taking care of the kids...the OP is under prezzure just pray for him to find the right step to success cause if money de he wont be spilling this trash about his parent..na when something don too itch you go egin de scratch am for people to see..take back your curses just pray for him cause the guys is lost in his disrespectful thought playing the blame game.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase Amen grin baddest Energy away ... op shole ge beer koshi ... wink .. if you like insult or sue your parent it won't change the reality on ground .. you have been birthed take control of your destiny don't make the same mistake your parent did because if you do your children will also curse you in this same manner.. humble yourself to those around you and pray to God for open doors so you cab be a blessing to your generation..

2 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Raalsalghul: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=IFEOLUWAKRIZ post=76386933][/quote]Thanks to telling me why.
Re: Deleted! by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Thanks to telling me why.

Can I have your reasons? cool
Re: Deleted! by Raalsalghul: 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Can I have your reasons? cool
Almajiris
Child hawkers.
Child beggars.
All as a result of failed parenthood.

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by teekay213(m): 12:04am On Mar 06, 2019
I understand where the Op is coming from.

All Nigeria parents know how to do is to Bleep all day all night instead of them to hustle so that they can make life easier for their kids,no they wouldn't they will Bleep and born children full everywhere.

My dad is a case study,his dad my grandpa married many wives and disowned my dad when he was young,my dad hustle through life to make it but unfortunately he fell into the same trap, he own even worse,my dad had 4 wives,16 children. He died left nothing for us, we children are now hustling like person Wey drop from sky.

6 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Raalsalghul: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2019
teekay213:

All Nigeria parents know how to do is to Bleep all day all night instead of them to hustle so that they can make life easier for their kids,no they wouldn't they will Bleep and born children full everywhere.

My dad is a case study,his dad my grandpa married many wives and disowned my dad when he was young,my dad hustle through life to make it but unfortunately he fell into the same trap, he own even worse,my dad had 4 wives,16 children. He died left nothing for us, we children are now hustling like person Wey drop from sky.
That's what irks me most.
Despite the awareness on birthing control, some of our generation will still fall into this trap.
Hope you don't? wink
Re: Deleted! by Raalsalghul: 12:16am On Mar 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
do you know of the side effects of different methods of birth control on women?
Can people abstain?
What of the side effects of marrying a poor man?
It all boils down to people knowing how they want their lives to be like and making informed decisions
So condom and spermicidal cream have effects on women?
Re: Deleted! by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Almajiris
Child hawkers.
Child beggars.
They are all as a result of failed parenthood.

Are these reasons enough to tag them stupid parents?
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2019
Rants of a prodigal son?
Re: Deleted! by Raalsalghul: 12:38am On Mar 06, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Are they not? undecided
Stop promoting mediocrity.
Only time I can give a pass is if things were stable before and then they fall into penury due to circumstances.
But this is not the case for most.
Re: Deleted! by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:45am On Mar 06, 2019
teekay213:

God help you bro and if you hammer now all pikin go look your way calling you daddy daddy i want this i want to pay for this...lits of bulshits happening this days..
Re: Deleted! by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:48am On Mar 06, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

yeah it more than a reason take America for an example where birth controls are monitored you dont see kids begging in the street..if you like follow suits born plenty and no provide for your kids..

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by Toseenlove: 1:37am On Mar 06, 2019
The kind of Lifestyle "Nigerians" most especially Average & Poor People are living makes me Mavel & Shiver everytime. If I start my story, Nairaland won't contain It.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted! by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:44am On Mar 06, 2019
Toseenlove:
The kind of Lifestyle "Nigerians" most especially Average & Poor People are living makes me Mavel & Shiver everytime. If I start my story, Nairaland won't contain It.
i dare you to start.
Re: Deleted! by Preshy561(f): 2:25am On Mar 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
Google talk say it means 'What' grin

Teach me the response grin
Lol.
Yeah, it can mean *what, how* when written in short grin

The complete sentence should have been, kedu ka i mere? cry cry
How are you/how are you doing?

You will respond, I am fine, A dim mma. tongue tongue
Re: Deleted! by Raalsalghul: 2:43am On Mar 06, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
yeah it more than a reason take America for an example where birth controls are monitored you dont see kids begging in the street..if you like follow suits born plenty and no provide for your kids..
Talk sense into them bro. All this born born thing na im follow cause unemployment for Nigeria.
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Gengen... those ones don dey give up small small. If i hear u kill yourself, u a disgrace to ur family and truly a waste of space. No rip self. Why??

We live 100 or less years, then die, but believe me 40 or more years of good life is worth it. It all depends on the quality of ur experiences. Just a year in someone's life could be more enjoyable than some other's 30years.

Work on yourself, make some money, travel, learn to take some time to relax yourself. Poverty life is too boring, if not u won't have time for these thoughts.

Life is a very fine thing. U just have to discover what makes u happy.

Trust me, if i give u just 20,000 dollars to travel to anywhere in the world, u will be so carried away because u will marvel at things.

A lot is going on beyond ur local government bro. Too many things to make u appreciate each day.

I was almost in such position back home then. Come home no electricity, intense heat, got study in it, work work and work, people basically don't rest even Sundays. Life basically meaningless cos in d end u die from stress.

But since i have being to places, see people 4rm around the world, i know that people take their time to treat themselves nice. Not all about work as will have it in Africa and die for nothing.

Key thing= work hard, make some money and find out what others find so interesting.

Money doesn't giv u all the desired happiness, but give u the avenue to explore more good things.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Dangana1990: 3:30am On Mar 06, 2019
You have to acknowledge your parent initially for they responsibilities to you up to now, past can not be change but you can try to get silver spoon to eat your future food with it
Re: Deleted! by edicied: 5:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Toseenlove:

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 06, 2019
Raalsalghul:
So condom and spermicidal cream have effects on women?
if you are allergic yes it does.

Many men lack self control and will not wear condom and will put some woman's life on hold to raise his bastard.
Re: Deleted! by Rubbiish(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
do you know of the side effects of different methods of birth control on women?
Can people abstain
?
What of the side effects of marrying a poor man?
It all boils down to people knowing how they want their lives to be like and making informed decisions
Everyone will be the final beneficiary if we are able to enforce birth control in this country regardless. Our population is crazy & do not match with our economy. People do not need to abstain to effect birth control.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Everyone will be the final beneficiary if we are able to enforce birth control in this country regardless. Our population is crazy & do not match with our economy. People do not need to abstain to effect birth control.

we might as well legalise abortion too in case birth control fails which is quite common
Re: Deleted! by Rubbiish(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
we might as well legalise abortion too in case birth control fails which is quite common
Sure
Abortion is legalized in most developed countries and they are living better than us. Isn't it better to abort a child than to deny the child all the basic necessities of life? So many kids are suffering in this country, except u choose not to face the truth. If legalizing abortion will help control our population, it is very ok.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Rosay15(f): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2019
I understand op bt using that words on ur parent doesn't worth it. Shebi ur parent can still afford to pay to your school fees and they are still alive. Pls what shd we dat we don't have do nt to talk of them paying school fees.
You just need to forget abt those shit and face the reality of life, you gat to be strong and never give up no matter hard it is. In addition pls never allow anybody to put pressure on you about marriage or about having kids, cus it gonna be slap on your face if u repeat those mistake ur parent did. Above all never give up, stay positive and keep on d fighting spirit and always seek God's face in everything u do. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Deleted! by coolape(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
join this group to promote your blog,eBook or designs
https://free./574524899729831?refid=46&__xts__%5B0%5D=12.%7B%22unit_id_click_type%22%3A%22graph_search_results_item_tapped%22%2C%22click_type%22%3A%22result%22%2C%22module_id%22%3A10%2C%22result_id%22%3A%22100014640004641%3A591168234714505%22%2C%22session_id%22%3A%22b8f335f04ae5b4f751ee5dc5d418d563%22%2C%22module_role%22%3A%22FEED_POSTS%22%2C%22unit_id%22%3A%22browse_rl%3A5cbb3e2d-0a6f-c38b-fe9c-3461eff39242%22%2C%22browse_result_type%22%3A%22browse_type_story%22%2C%22unit_id_result_id%22%3A591168234714505%2C%22module_result_position%22%3A0%2C%22result_creation_time%22%3A1551546157%7D&__tn__=CH
Re: Deleted! by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2019
greatnaija01:
shithole country kee u diaa

does life get anymore fvucked up? YES IT DOES O....

imagine if they abandoned u and left u on the streets....

what if u never went to school to learn how to type all these YARNS u are quibbling here.

what if they INFECTED u with an STD from birth....
what if YOU DIDNT HAVE A BROWSING PHONE in your life.

NOW u call this country bad names...
YET we have no NATURAL DISASTERS
YET we have freedom of worship
YET businesses are thriving
YET you can win sports bet and be happy
YET you do not need passport to relocate to ghana... its only 25k....
YET you have access to DATA to browse the WORLD WIDE WEB

and all you can do is COMPLAIN?

rethink bro... YOU COULD USE YOUR DATA to search nairaland business section and learn businesses with little start up capital... even importation or paid to comment blogs....

COMPLAIN creates BLINDNESS to what is AVAILABLE.

GOD BLESS YOUR PARENTS, because without them, I would have no one to reply....

U ar an id.iot is a pity

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by Diamond23(f): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2019
SADDEST!!!
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2019
Bro, you either move out of the country to a better region or find a way to earn dollars while in Nigeria - at least $1000/month. Anything less than that, na rubbish life I swear.

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by teekay213(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
correctguy0900:
Gengen... those ones don dey give up small small. If i hear u kill yourself, u a disgrace to ur family and truly a waste of space. No rip self. Why??

We live 100 or less years, then die, but believe me 40 or more years of good life is worth it. It all depends on the quality of ur experiences. Just a year in someone's life could be more enjoyable than some other's 30years.

Work on yourself, make some money, travel, learn to take some time to relax yourself. Poverty life is too boring, if not u won't have time for these thoughts.

Life is a very fine thing. U just have to discover what makes u happy.

Trust me, if i give u just 20,000 dollars to travel to anywhere in the world, u will be so carried away because u will marvel at things.

A lot is going on beyond ur local government bro. Too many things to make u appreciate each day.

I was almost in such position back home then. Come home no electricity, intense heat, got study in it, work work and work, people basically don't rest even Sundays. Life basically meaningless cos in d end u die from stress.

But since i have being to places, see people 4rm around the world, i know that people take their time to treat themselves nice. Not all about work as will have it in Africa and die for nothing.

Key thing= work hard, make some money and find out what others find so interesting.

Money doesn't giv u all the desired happiness, but give u the avenue to explore more good things.
bro please I want to make that money.help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sexperience With One Cameroon Babe / Any 3k Below Hotel Or Guest House In Enugu? / If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.