Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video). (4328 Views)

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video). by Shamelessman01: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wetin this Dbull new song go cause ehn chai, ladies shaking their yansh anyone. The song is too dope I swear. If you have not streamed it we are giving you the grace, stream it now!!! Here is the link

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

To watch the video on his Instagram here is the link

www.instagram.com/dbullofficial

Re: If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video). by falcon01: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Eeeew their ass looks dirty especially those with the thongy panties

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video). by Shamelessman01: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
falcon01:
Eeeew their ass looks dirty especially those with the thongy panties
Lol
Re: If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video). by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2021
This guy ehn
Re: If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video). by Shamelessman01: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
This guy ehn
Lol
Re: If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video). by Zz0r(f): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Looks like my ass tho
Re: If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video). by Shamelessman01: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zz0r:
Looks like my ass tho
Mmm liar

(1) (Reply)

Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online / Is Valentine's Day Only Meant For Boyfriend/girlfriend? / 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.