Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (60685 Views)

At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? / How Do I Save My Marriage / Please Help Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Oyindidi(f): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oga, step up in the bedroom game and stop complaining.

Didn't you know she was a divorcee before marrying her?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by ibkayee(f): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
Oga, step up in the bedroom game and stop complaining.

Didn't you know she was a divorcee before marrying her?
Tell him sis

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Oyindidi(f): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Tell him sis
They are now the weaker vessels grin

6 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Oyindidi(f): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:

I'll keep saying this. Divorcees, single mothers and single ladies of 30+ are the last set of women a reasonable man should ever think of getting married to.

They are evil and will never give you peace of mind.

You go don date them tire. Speaking from experience I guess grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by ImaIma1(f): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:

I'll keep saying this. Divorcees, single mothers and single ladies of 30+ are the last set of women a reasonable man should ever think of getting married to.

So the under 30 girl are saints?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Greatzeus(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:

You might be right about a few of them,or some or even most,but you are wrong for generalizing. If you have a daughter who is a single mother or above 30,will you tell her not to find love again and remain single till death? Be careful,this life is very funny,you might find yourself with a divorce daughter and a single mother daughter and a 30+ unmarried daughter one day,so that you will eat your words in regret.
I don't wish that for you,just saying life has a way of been ironic

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by ibkayee(f): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
They are now the weaker vessels grin
cheesy
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Contumely: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
keepingmum:
i dont think your wife played you. I think you both have been sexually active and she sussed that you cannot satisfy her sexually hence she made you a 2nd option.
She only proceeded with the marriage when the better shagger bailed and being richer than you is just a bonus. Nobody wants to be subjected to a life of shitty shags abeg!!

The Fact is sex is very important to both spouses. If you are sexually poor in bed, please and please, sort that issue out because even if your reconciliation doesnt work, your next woman will have issues with you....She may just choose not to be vocal with it.
Alot of 9ja men who complain that their wives dont give in to their demands is because their performance in bed is very very poor and rather than improve, they get a side chick....forgetting that the side chick is ONLY with them because of the money that they give her not because of the poor performance in bed.

Finally, if you wont reconcile with your wife, please allow her to go elsewhere and remarry as shes obviously desperate to have her own biological kids and your hesitation isnt going to help matters

Oga, the wife is a divorcee. Was it sex issues that bought first divorce?

The wife is from a dysfunctional home. She will never last in marriage. She had a chequered upbringing. He psyche is damaged.

As for the op, he has serious esteem issues. Sounds like he has no option hence the woman kept using him.
In short, op is an iddiot.

Ubunja
Franchasng

Acidosis

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by piippa(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Never Marry a divorcee. History always find a way of repeating it's self.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by prizequest: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Contumely:

Oga, the wife is a divorcee. Was it sex issues that bought first divorce?

The wife is from a dysfunctional home. She will never last in marriage. She had a chequered upbringing. He psyche is damaged.

As for the op, he has serious esteem issues. Sounds like he has no option hence the woman kept using him.
In short, op is an iddiot.

Ubunja
Franchasng

Acidosis

you're correct. the 3 stallions she met before me why could'nt she save the marriage/relationships?
i think my financial regression made me develop low esteem.

i'll end the marriage.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
prizequest:
I got married to my wife few months back but she stays in another state due to her work and there had been measures for she to join me until now. One thing she had repeatedly complain about is my low sex drive as she has boosted of how other men in her life before are stallion but she doesnt want me to be one but be able to meet her libido demands. This comparison created psychological issues for me hence the lack of drive and she really want to make a baby due to her age. Not having more sex has made her fight me, attack me, despice and disrespectful but i have pleaded she give me more time to sort things out but she's more persistent hence we'd been separated for 4 months now, 3 more month to our anniversary.

Another angle is a week after our traditional wedding, i and wife decided to go to the marriage registry to get a certificate but her dad got to know through her, put a call to me and cursed that my children will disrespect me for not informing him. My Wife is a divorcee from another marriage

I've read through most of the advices given to your enquiries here, some awesome, others, you need to be careful. Until you find yourself in a similar situation, it's easier said than done. Talk can be cheap you know!

All I can say is that you need to calm down now that you're thinking of making a decision, though separated for 4months already.

You'll need to find a place to talk with her without any interruption. If you watch her body language very well, you may be able to pick her heart, whether she want the relationship back, though this requires some skill, but you'll need to try.

I can feel your heart in this situation, but it shall go well if you trust God in all of these!

What's your relationship with God like? It doesn't matter even if there's none for now, just put your confidence in Him.

I'll leave you with two materials to read an excerpts from, if these sound good enough, you may want to purchase them.

In the alternative, you may want to speak with me, I'm a marriage counsellor as well. My contact- 08063423482

The links:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E7nXs8juhwFpnOOJCnYQeoYrWm2DEBrXQRTknS0_8PU/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=105033553278331508882

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nv23_98PdzAvZCll-RDploLHoM3iUPdXIDQ4nxn_7Ic/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=105033553278331508882

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by obowunmi(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Just lay there and let her knack you
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by madone: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
prizequest:
I got married to my wife few months back but she stays in another state due to her work and there had been measures for she to join me until now. One thing she had repeatedly complain about is my low sex drive as she has boosted of how other men in her life before are stallion but she doesnt want me to be one but be able to meet her libido demands. This comparison created psychological issues for me hence the lack of drive and she really want to make a baby due to her age. Not having more sex has made her fight me, attack me, despice and disrespectful but i have pleaded she give me more time to sort things out but she's more persistent hence we'd been separated for 4 months now, 3 more month to our anniversary.

Another angle is a week after our traditional wedding, i and wife decided to go to the marriage registry to get a certificate but her dad got to know through her, put a call to me and cursed that my children will disrespect me for not informing him. My Wife is a divorcee from another marriage
see wahala
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by SarkinYarki: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Why you go carry divorcee as wife na
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by madone: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
ImaIma1:

yes
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Meliaen(f): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
prizequest:
I got married to my wife few months back but she stays in another state due to her work and there had been measures for she to join me until now. One thing she had repeatedly complain about is my low sex drive as she hase

I can bet my head you're from the east. What is wrong with you people?

Well... Her ex dodged a bullet. You should too. Thank your God child never enter am. That's a very toxic, materialistic family. Run for your life

8 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
ImaIma1:

I wonder why anyone pays attention to him. He is obviously an attention seeking kid who has too much free time on his hands.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by AngelicBeing: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
prizequest:

you're correct. the 3 stallions she met before me why could'nt she save the marriage/relationships?
i think my financial regression made me develop low esteem.

i'll end the marriage.
grin
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by robosky02(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Let me call my friend
Ishilove

I mean the teechnical adviser on reltionship she knows the answer grin
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
It is pity you didn't know your wife. That she is a divorcee is a red flag you should have investigated.

Perhaps her hubby caught her with another man.

I won't tell you what I think.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by BarrElChapo(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Must you go tribal

Haba

Meliaen:

I can bet my head you're from the east. What is wrong with you people?

Well... Her ex dodged a bullet. You should too. Thank your God child never enter am. That's a very toxic, materialistic family. Run for your life

6 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Daeylar(f): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
divorce and move on. Marriage is under a year and no kids

But this your "marriage" though,
3 months to your anniversary and you've only spent 5 months actually married, and only because you both weren't in the same state.
5 months married, 4 months separated

4 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by prizequest: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ishilove:

I wonder why anyone pays attention to him. He is obviously an attention seeking kid who has too much free time on his hands.

read my predicament well you'd see reason i brought in the age. sorry if it agitate your mind.
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by shakespere: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Having a baby now will complicate your matter, might even be all the family wanted from you. Call everyone together, your parents, hers n decide way forward. Let's them know your stand
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Lexusgs430: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
prizequest:

What is an anniversary, without an active marriage? You don marry one chance........

Did you guys not have sex during courtship?..... grin

If you don't want to open another thread, on how she is cheating on you....... You know what to do......

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Meliaen(f): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
donstan18:

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by RTSC: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
So a marriage has ended on nairaland.

Women, pray that your husband does not bring your case here

Though this marriage deserves to end. She is too sharp and experienced for you.

Look for a young, not too sexually experienced, lady to start all over with.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
There are certain talks I feel is not necessary with your bf or husband .

Sex with others.

The ego of men cannot and will not stomach such comparisons . It will always remain a sore point if they don't compare favourably well.

If asked, say he is the best.

Even when he makes you angry, Please don't say otherwise. Words are like eggs .

13 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by fergieboy: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
mankettle:

as he don know what's he still doing there?
I tire. The guy deserves better than this. Life is too short to grief over someone who wont spare you a glance except they have something to gain. She wants a baby right? Dont be surprise if she divorce him after having a baby. See dispensible husband

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.