Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (60670 Views)

At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? / How Do I Save My Marriage / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by BarrElChapo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Madame seer if you read through and not allow your tribal sentiments becloud your mind you would have seen where he said it was his first marriage

Meliaen:

I don't know why sometimes you think with your anus. Op is a divorcee too.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by johnkey: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
oh lawd why do you have to create some men different emotionally? Oh lawd why why why why why why why why...

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
prizequest:

read my predicament well you'd see reason i brought in the age. sorry if it agitate your mind.
I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the brain dead poster who says divorcees and women over 30 are evil.
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by tomju(m): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
One thing is clear. She is more experienced than you are! The family likes money more than her happiness! She seems easily swayed by her people.Why did she divorce? Cant you marry your own wife fresh? Sex is very important. If you cant measure up, i see a real problem there.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Awoo88: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
She no be your size. Do your best and leave the rest for God. You can do a lot of foul play, using you tongue and finger. When she climax, you can insert you dick and do your one minute thing. At least she will still enjoy herself

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Westsida: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
donstan18:

I'll keep saying this. Divorcees, single mothers and single ladies of 30+ are the last set of women a reasonable man should ever think of getting married to.

They are evil and will never give you peace of mind.

Make I dey learn.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by OAUTemitayo: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Katier00:
give yourself time and relax. Marriage comes with its up and downs. Have a talk with your wife and try to exclude others from it. If she could be transferred to your state to foster the union. She loves you, that's why she ran back to you. Make her happy and one way to do that, is by making her pregnant (you know age is not on her side, that alone could make her aggressive and stubborn). If she is worth fighting for, pls move for peace.
OP please don't follow this advise o.
How can you say she loves him?
With all the chess games she and her family are using him to play.
OP, Please run for your life away from the lady.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Oyindidi:
They are now the weaker vessels grin
Well done Oyin
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
prizequest:
I got married to my wife few months back but she stays in another state due to her work and there had been measures for she to join me until now. One thing she had repeatedly complain about is my low sex drive as she has boosted of how other men in her life before are stallion but she doesnt want me to be one but be able to meet her libido demands. This comparison created psychological issues for me hence the lack of drive and she really want to make a baby due to her age. Not having more sex has made her fight me, attack me, despice and disrespectful but i have pleaded she give me more time to sort things out but she's more persistent hence we'd been separated for 4 months now, 3 more month to our anniversary.

Another angle is a week after our traditional wedding, i and wife decided to go to the marriage registry to get a certificate but her dad got to know through her, put a call to me and cursed that my children will disrespect me for not informing him. My Wife is a divorcee from another marriage

she don test afonja diick... let her go
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Westsida: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
babythug:
What’s done is done!

You’ve got some good advice up here!

Dust yourself up and move on QUICKLY!

You gt a lot of street OT/Thuggish act ?
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Malawian(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Let me tell you a story my guy of blessed memory told me back in 2001. He had this friend who had been pestering a certain chic for sex. Eventually, the chic agreed and on the day of the deed, the friend lasted a total of 3 whole minutes. the chic had to ask the friend in Igbo "ogwuchago Ihe o na ahu gi" ? The friend as you can imagine was defeated. Then he went and bought buruntashi for the chic the next time. According to the friend, the chic carried her pants in her hands while running away from the ordeal she was facing from the guy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by michoim(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
donstan18:

I'll keep saying this. Divorcees, single mothers and single ladies of 30+ are the last set of women a reasonable man should ever think of getting married to.

Correct but minus singles. Because there may be genuine reasons why a lady may still be single after 30 not due to her fault...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by habsydiamond(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Op...u wife's family is doom.. nothing good can come from such home
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by emerged01(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
Op,fast and pray about it. In my own opinion,I will tell you to leave her and move on with your life.
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by rayobaba(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
ImaIma1:

You were obviously played. They wanted to give her to the highest bidder and when that didn't work out, you were the plan B. Who knows how far that kind of family can go to have their way especially with your wife that seems to be easily influenced.

Too much deceit involved in the whole process. The family doesn't seem like a good family. So you have to contend with your wife's excesses and her familys' too. If she goes out of line, will her family caution her or side her against you?

The decision lies with you. If you are ok with your wife and you are ready to put up with her attitude and that of her family, it ok, as long it doesn't make you a sad and miserable man eventually.
you said so well. This is the advice the husband needs.
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by OAUTemitayo: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
ifyalways:
People open their eyes and walk into problems sha.

The girl and the dad didn't play you, you were foolish.

Why did you marry her

Solution: walk away or stay miserable
Fact!
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by gidjah(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ishilove:

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the brain dead poster who says divorcees and women over 30 are evil.
my love,long time, u never change from this caustic nature ?haba my dear! Take it easy biko
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by mylove4God(f): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
donstan18:

I am glad you are not God, if these set of people you mentioned won't have the right to be happy.
Please don't judge because you don't know their stories.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by kema01(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
If slapping u wil reboot ur brain 2 default, i wil personally do it 4free. My bros, u beta take ur heels now b4 she turns in2 a public distributor. Since u can't satisfy her frm day-1, til death.... U can't meet up.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
gidjah:
my love,long time, u never change from this caustic nature ?haba my dear! Take it easy biko
My brother happy Easter. E dey pepper my body why some people like to write rubbish just for the sake of useless internet likes. You see them on virtually every thread polluting the atmosphere with their dangerous brand of toxic ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by gidjah(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
You had this issues couldn't wait to get them solved n suddenly jumped in the Registry marriage !!!chei bros u messed up big time
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by mr1759: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
gloria34:
I tire. The guy deserves better than this. Life is too short to grief over someone who wont spare you a glance except they have something to gain. She wants a baby right? Dont be surprise if she divorce him after having a baby. See dispensible husband
I agree with your view but if this guy divorce this lady how will he move on a lady he got by luck someone who cannot chat up a nice lady for relationship, so this is where I need your help either you or one of this all my ladies here should volunteer yourselves to replace that unacceptable woman.
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by MissRaine69(f): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Being compatible is important in a marriage. Your marriage is a snowball going downhill and soon it will gather momentum. Your situation is not healthy. What a man does not need is pressure to perform and the worst thing any woman can do is compare past conquests to the man in her life in this instance her husband. It’s callous, insensitive and immature. If these men were so great how come none of them wifed her?

Give her an ultimatum she either recalibrate her attitude and behaviour towards you or you make her a free woman and she will be free to have high energy coitus with whomever. At the end of the day it’s a marriage not a punishment if she feels that you are inadequate to her needs why did she marry you? You have all this going on and yon want to get a registry wedding? You need to seriously look at what’s going on in your marriage address it and then make plans. Your priorities are slightly upside down right now.

You don’t have to endure this the last thing you want is her sleeping with someone else and based on your account it’s inevitable.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by gidjah(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ishilove:

My brother happy Easter. E dey pepper my body why some people like to write rubbish just for the sake of useless internet likes. You see them on virtually every thread polluting the atmosphere with their dangerous brand of toxic ignorance.
year,yea some guys can be so so hmmmmmm....(socially irresponsible)great Easter to you too abeg
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by ourema(f): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
keepingmum:
i dont think your wife played you. I think you both have been sexually active and she sussed that you cannot satisfy her sexually hence she made you a 2nd option.
She only proceeded with the marriage when the better shagger bailed and being richer than you is just a bonus. Nobody wants to be subjected to a life of shitty shags abeg!!

The Fact is sex is very important to both spouses. If you are sexually poor in bed, please and please, sort that issue out because even if your reconciliation doesnt work, your next woman will have issues with you....She may just choose not to be vocal with it.
Alot of 9ja men who complain that their wives dont give in to their demands is because their performance in bed is very very poor and rather than improve, they get a side chick....forgetting that the side chick is ONLY with them because of the money that they give her not because of the poor performance in bed.

Finally, if you wont reconcile with your wife, please allow her to go elsewhere and remarry as shes obviously desperate to have her own biological kids and your hesitation isnt going to help matters
I want to know from you if it is possible for a man with poor sex thrive to go ahead to have a side cheek according to your statements. I need a response dear

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by SexynSerious(f): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Pele o. Like the previous person said, I think you got played big time by your wife and her family. Let's hope you can forgive and find a way to build a family with your wife.

But coming to the high s** drive thing though; there is nothing wrong with your wife. Practically every married woman has high s** drive, we just know how to control it better tongue So try to eat a lot of fruits and veggies, and beans so you can keep up with her. What I am saying is, that shouldn't be a deal breaker because the next woman you'd meet is most likely going to have as much s** drive as your wife if not more. Trust me on that one tongue

prizequest:
I got married to my wife few months back but she stays in another state due to her work and there had been measures for she to join me until now. One thing she had repeatedly complain about is my low sex drive as she has boosted of how other men in her life before are stallion but she doesnt want me to be one but be able to meet her libido demands. This comparison created psychological issues for me hence the lack of drive and she really want to make a baby due to her age. Not having more sex has made her fight me, attack me, despice and disrespectful but i have pleaded she give me more time to sort things out but she's more persistent hence we'd been separated for 4 months now, 3 more month to our anniversary.

Another angle is a week after our traditional wedding, i and wife decided to go to the marriage registry to get a certificate but her dad got to know through her, put a call to me and cursed that my children will disrespect me for not informing him. My Wife is a divorcee from another marriage
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Esomchi800(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Never In your life be a second choice to someone

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by kakale1: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Just go get the remedy of low sex drive meanwhile some men are busy praying to have such woman with high libido so any dispointment is a blessing in disguise so man up don't let her go
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Didi2d(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wetin I wan advice this guy set?

Before I got married, I saw and I knew all her bad attitude, but I still went ahead to marry her, today am facing the challenges all by myself.

Note* friends even warned me then, but love cover my eye

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
mr1759:

I agree with your view but if this guy divorce this lady how will he move on a lady he got by luck someone who cannot chat up a nice lady for relationship, so this is where I need your help either you or one of this all my ladies here should volunteer yourselves to replace that unacceptable woman.
You get sister abi? If no sister, what of cousin? Niece that is off age nko? If i carry you beat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Change Your Last Name After Marriage / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.