Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (60682 Views)

At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? / How Do I Save My Marriage / Please Help Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by dingbang(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Rush into marriage, rush out

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by francis2565(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
donstan18:

I'll keep saying this. Divorcees, single mothers and single ladies of 30+ are the last set of women a reasonable man should ever think of getting married to.

They are evil and will never give you peace of mind.

Hummmmmm, you really think so? Some of them could be unfortunate and unlucky to get it right the first time.
The single ladies too that are 30+ might not be as bad as you painted it.

I honestly feel marriage and death are in d hand of God, I have met some very responsible 30 year old ladies that are still waiting on God. Some are even Virgin.
Sometimes some ladies has all the physical beauty and inner character but luck and all the uncles from village have block their blessings.
I don't believe in "my village people syndrome" but my dear there is no smoke with fire oooo.
May God help our responsible single ladies

3 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Buharimustgo: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
prizequest:
CONTINUED...after she divorced her first husband, we clicked and i collected the marriage list but somehow even when the family gave me the list they introduced her to a more wealthier guy whose business concern affect the family fortune positively but the engagement failed and my wife ran back to me. During the course of her engagement to the other guy my wife kept delaying our ceremony, no longer visit and her family wont tell me any meaningful excuse not until the engagement was put off and she ran back to me and we immediately commenced the marriage process. It Was a week after marriage i discovered everything and despiced her sexually.

We have been separated 4 months now but the mom had been calling and begging we reconcilled even employing a marriage counsellor for us but the dad had been indiferent and my wife though pompous had shown signs of reconciliation but wont apologize for the irrational actions that sent her away.

There can be reconciliation BUT DO I NEED IT

Leave that marriage,what that babe wants is baby and its gotten not by the amount of fucking you give her.
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Lee29: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
She's not your wife. Marriage to a divorced woman is adultery, that's if you're a Christian
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
donstan18:

I'll keep saying this. Divorcees, single mothers and single ladies of 30+ are the last set of women a reasonable man should ever think of getting married to.

NEVER!!!
now tell me what have they not seen in a man or seen in this world?
They have seen it all
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Front0lane: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
prizequest:
Quote below is not a good advice, you need at least 6 month to a year to ascertain she will respect and honor you in marriage before proceeding.

All her aggressive signs for whatever reasons are red flags that should not be condoned in a union that should last a life time. Every red flag need to be checked on it merit with u judging you can cope with such for a lifetime if not do not marry such person. Marry no one based on sympathy except you intend staying loyal to that sympathy eternity.

All that said a woman that will leave u for Jesus is not your woman, SHE WILL FOREVER BE A WRONG CHOICE. This one left you for someone not 1/million of Jesus that is enough reason to see the despicable disaster she will be, with her nauseating altitude of wanting baby n more sex without any consideration to your strength stamina n ability. She must indeed be despicable, I said this cos it took a lady to teach me how to have sex to her satisfaction and i grew from there.

If she care about u or have any respect for you she will be sympathetic to you improving your sexual drive n not whine about it it all life long knowing how insulting that could be to any man. My 10 cent.

Katier00:
give yourself time and relax. Marriage comes with its up and downs. Have a talk with your wife and try to exclude others from it. If she could be transferred to your state to foster the union. She loves you, that's why she ran back to you. Make her happy and one way to do that, is by making her pregnant (you know age is not on her side, that alone could make her aggressive and stubborn). If she is worth fighting for, pls move for peace.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Samshumy: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
francis2565:

Hummmmmm, you really think so? Some of them could be unfortunate and unlucky to get it right the first time.
The single ladies too that are 30+ might not be as bad as you painted it.

I honestly feel marriage and death are in d hand of God, I have met some very responsible 30 year old ladies that are still waiting on God. Some are even Virgin.
Sometimes some ladies has all the physical beauty and inner character but luck and all the uncles from village have block their blessings.
I don't believe in "my village people syndrome" but my dear there is no smoke with fire oooo.
May God help our responsible single ladies
You are not totally right. There are some virgin Girls in Nigeria who are over 30 but most of them are stubborn, proud, always believe they’re right, always believe in that nonsense virginity. Some of them are introvert which reduces the number of toasters they get compared to extroverts. But most of them aren’t submissive and always believe they’re right no matter what especially the beautiful and sexy ones. All these things are the reason why some of them no even get boyfriend not to talk of husband. But you can’t know all these until you date them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Willie2015: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
prizequest:
I got married to my wife few months back but she stays in another state due to her work and there had been measures for she to join me until now. One thing she had repeatedly complain about is my low sex drive as she has boosted of how other men in her life before are stallion but she doesnt want me to be one but be able to meet her libido demands. This comparison created psychological issues for me hence the lack of drive and she really want to make a baby due to her age. Not having more sex has made her fight me, attack me, despice and disrespectful but i have pleaded she give me more time to sort things out but she's more persistent hence we'd been separated for 4 months now, 3 more month to our anniversary.

Another angle is a week after our traditional wedding, i and wife decided to go to the marriage registry to get a certificate but her dad got to know through her, put a call to me and cursed that my children will disrespect me for not informing him. My Wife is a divorcee from another marriage

Pleading on sex issues...... Haba
Contact FlexHerbal on Nairaland....
And step up your game.....
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
I hate people or persons who spite another.you where seen as a bulshit.that's why the family did it.see just pray God take her from you,because when she gives birth it would be another drama.
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Front0lane: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Life is not about only sex so shut up your mouth
You people scream sex sex sex and sex like it is all to marriage.
Gigalo n Olosho marriages de crash everyday after they fucq off their destiny.

So shut the facq up if all you can advice is sex.

keepingmum:
i dont think your wife played you. I think you both have been sexually active and she sussed that you cannot satisfy her sexually hence she made you a 2nd option.
She only proceeded with the marriage when the better shagger bailed and being richer than you is just a bonus. Nobody wants to be subjected to a life of shitty shags abeg!!

The Fact is sex is very important to both spouses. If you are sexually poor in bed, please and please, sort that issue out because even if your reconciliation doesnt work, your next woman will have issues with you....She may just choose not to be vocal with it.
Alot of 9ja men who complain that their wives dont give in to their demands is because their performance in bed is very very poor and rather than improve, they get a side chick....forgetting that the side chick is ONLY with them because of the money that they give her not because of the poor performance in bed.

Finally, if you wont reconcile with your wife, please allow her to go elsewhere and remarry as shes obviously desperate to have her own biological kids and your hesitation isnt going to help matters

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by SexynSerious(f): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
tongue wink

ourema:

OK baby thank you
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
SexynSerious:
meanie tongue

wink
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by bjjose: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
See mumu husband?
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Front0lane: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Tales by moon light.
Them no go school now secondary university masters church mosque
What other exposure do they lack that a woman need to find a suitor.

Instagram n Facebook still de ?

Samshumy:

You are not totally right. There are some virgin Girls in Nigeria who are over 30 but most of them are stubborn, proud, always believe they’re right, always believe in that nonsense virginity. Some of them are introvert which reduces the number of toasters they get compared to extroverts. But most of them aren’t submissive and always believe they’re right no matter what especially the beautiful and sexy ones. All these things are the reason why some of them no even get boyfriend not to talk of husband. But you can’t know all these until you date them
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by kinzation(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Facebook page with 11k likes urgently for sale contact 08139789569 or whatsapp 08128859356
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Champneys: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
prizequest:
I got married to my wife few months back but she stays in another state due to her work and there had been measures for she to join me until now. One thing she had repeatedly complain about is my low sex drive as she has boosted of how other men in her life before are stallion but she doesnt want me to be one but be able to meet her libido demands. This comparison created psychological issues for me hence the lack of drive and she really want to make a baby due to her age. Not having more sex has made her fight me, attack me, despice and disrespectful but i have pleaded she give me more time to sort things out but she's more persistent hence we'd been separated for 4 months now, 3 more month to our anniversary.

Another angle is a week after our traditional wedding, i and wife decided to go to the marriage registry to get a certificate but her dad got to know through her, put a call to me and cursed that my children will disrespect me for not informing him. My Wife is a divorcee from another marriage

What more time do you need? Tome to sort what out? To figure out how to fu...ck your partner or what?

You need to sort your life out mate, leave that woman alone and face your problems squarely!
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by sodiamond: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
keepingmum:
i dont think your wife played you. I think you both have been sexually active and she sussed that you cannot satisfy her sexually hence she made you a 2nd option.
She only proceeded with the marriage when the better shagger bailed and being richer than you is just a bonus. Nobody wants to be subjected to a life of shitty shags abeg!!

The Fact is sex is very important to both spouses. If you are sexually poor in bed, please and please, sort that issue out because even if your reconciliation doesnt work, your next woman will have issues with you....She may just choose not to be vocal with it.
Alot of 9ja men who complain that their wives dont give in to their demands is because their performance in bed is very very poor and rather than improve, they get a side chick....forgetting that the side chick is ONLY with them because of the money that they give her not because of the poor performance in bed.

Finally, if you wont reconcile with your wife, please allow her to go elsewhere and remarry as shes obviously desperate to have her own biological kids and your hesitation isnt going to help matters
You are very intelligent dear
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by ednut1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oga Go Screw your Wife so well, she'll abandon her family and work and cling to you. All these complaints won't solve anything. Be a Man! Don't let another man (her dad) dictate shii to you. There can't b two captains on a Boat for God's sake.
this one no be marriage abeg he should flee
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Earthkumy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
ImaIma1:

You were obviously played. They wanted to give her to the highest bidder and when that didn't work out, you were the plan B. Who knows how far that kind of family can go to have their way especially with your wife that seems to be easily influenced.

Too much deceit involved in the whole process. The family doesn't seem like a good family. So you have to contend with your wife's excesses and her familys' too. If she goes out of line, will her family caution her or side her against you?

The decision lies with you. If you are ok with your wife and you are ready to put up with her attitude and that of her family, it ok, as long it doesn't make you a sad and miserable man eventually.

He is not feeling fine at all
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
keepingmum:

So men purpose in life is to be a bleeping machine to their wife eeh... The moment my wife starts misbehaving because of not satisfying her on bed, I will deliberately starve the hell out of her sexually.
Marriage is not just the sex aspect, but explore the other side of love life like hangouts, tourist, romance and also play together, everything should not be sex abeg.
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Samshumy: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Front0lane:
Tales by moon light.
Them no go school now secondary university masters church mosque
What other exposure do they lack that a woman need to find a suitor.

Instagram n Facebook still de ?

You no get sense. My point is even though they manage to get boy friend, the guy go still leave them last last. That’s the point
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by virago(f): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
tomju:
One thing is clear. She is more experienced than you are! The family likes money more than her happiness! She seems easily swayed by her people.Why did she divorce? Cant you marry your own wife fresh? Sex is very important. If you cant measure up, i see a real problem there.

I don't think that's experience , you can say she's more devious
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by lonelydora: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
prizequest:

Sorry to say this, she will be cheating on you. Don't kill yourself but try to meet at least 70% of sexual demands.
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by wildikeman(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
You are the architect of your predicament. Didn't you knoe before you married her? Abi hoe eqs your courtship.. And finally if its a few months since you got married, how can it then be your anniversary?

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by SexynSerious(f): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
you look so sweet tongue

UyaiIncomparabl:

wink
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by wildikeman(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
donstan18:

Haba my guy.. Please don't generalize it now.. Shoo. Not all of them are evil or unreasonable. Circumstances and bad decisions occurs and leads to that situation for some...
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Guruindahouse(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
You are right. I know one that just married at the age of 34 yrs old. She refused to move to his hubby's house because of paltry salary she is earning. She is asking for everything she needs from the husband including underwears despite her claim that she doesn't want to lose her job.

The situation of this couple I am talking about is really bleeped up and the guy clearly married someone he can't handle.
VeeVeeMyLuv:

NEVER!!!
now tell me what have they not seen in a man or seen in this world?
They have seen it all
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Front0lane: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
If a girl is worth a wife to any man even if shes cripple the man won't leave her. You are pointless n probably a child.

Samshumy:

You no get sense. My point is even though they manage to get boy friend, the guy go still leave them last last. That’s the point
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by francis2565(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Front0lane:
Quote below is not a good advice, you need at least 6 month to a year to ascertain she will respect and honor you in marriage before proceeding.

All her aggressive signs for whatever reasons are red flags that should not be condoned in a union that should last a life time. Every red flag need to be checked on it merit with u judging you can cope with such for a lifetime if not do not marry such person. Marry no one based on sympathy except you intend staying loyal to that sympathy eternity.

All that said a woman that will leave u for Jesus is not your woman, SHE WILL FOREVER BE A WRONG CHOICE. This one left you for someone not 1/million of Jesus that is enough reason to see the despicable disaster she will be, with her nauseating altitude of wanting baby n more sex without any consideration to your strength stamina n ability. She must indeed be despicable, I said this cos it took a lady to teach me how to have sex to her satisfaction and i grew from there.

If she care about u or have any respect for you she will be sympathetic to you improving your sexual drive n not whine about it it all life long knowing how insulting that could be to any man. My 10 cent.

Samshumy:

Uncle, I agree with you but I also believe you are not totally right.
For most of the single ladies above 30 or that are virgin most times are just unfortunate. They want a simple guy with the same kind but the bad ones who wants to first chop are the ones coming their way. So because they want to get married they should open their legs for any man that promised marriage? My brother is not easy for them too.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by Samshumy: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
Front0lane:
If a girl is worth a wife to any man even if shes cripple the man won't leave her. You are pointless n probably a child.

You’re a kid and pussyasss nigga. So if girl cripple you go marry her?
Re: Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? by ecclize: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
I av noticed this overtime that people easliy get blind emotional...in other words our emotion overrides our reasoning...
And most of us cannot seldomliy help it...
From the onset op noticed the charade yet he took a chance... That does not worth it...
Divorce is not the end of life... And life is too short to live in the shadow of a woman...
Try to speak sense into her... And if she refuse.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.