Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba (24716 Views)

No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba / Kano Tribunal Says PDP Agent, Not Gawuna Snatched Gama Results / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by ofuonyebi: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Stop begging Atifk not to go to court...

Just as they lacked wisdom in the first instance of giving him the ticket after spraying them with dollars

so also shall all of them bite their teeth after wasting efforts and our stolen money at the tribunal..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by trappatoni(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:
my own is that we should pray for Atiku+ Real Madrid supporters

They should have the strength to take this upcoming defeat
I neva see this kind thing before oo! And ahn! All in the space of one week. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by madridsta007(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
kahal29:
Will he hear?

“My initial decision to charge the former Vice President not to go to court is based on the fact that President Buhari has subverted the Supreme Court by the removal of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Hon. Justice Walter Onnoghen, and the appointment of the Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria.

“My perception is that we need to resolve the status of the Supreme Court. I wonder what is taking the National Judicial Council so long.

He, however, emphasised that Atiku is constitutionally entitled to approach the tribunal.

“My personal advice has become irrelevant. I fully support and wish former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar every success,” Agbakoba.

He has heard him. That is why Atiku has constitutionally approached the tribunals as required.
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by ivieeseosa: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
i feel Atiku's task is simple.

First, he would have to mandate INCE to present the PVC readings for Acrediation - Polling Unit by Polling Unit in each of hte states including FTC.

Secondly, election was not help in some polling units, whic are PDP stronghold, Rivers, Lagos, Kaduna, Jos e.t.c.

Thirdly, irregularities in the doctoring of results especially in the norhern part of the country. this is very glaring- In Borno State for instance, when you add up all the three senatorial election accreditation numbers from all the three district in borno state. It amounted to a total of 487,346 votes.Why should presidential accreditation numbers amount to close to 1million when the three senatorial districts equal to the presidential numbers in that state.

Fourthly, recall all the original results that were co-signed in each polling units and re-sum them tother you will see the differnce ( this is huge, especially in areas like Lagos, Abuja r.t.c.

Fifthly, present video cameral recordings showing that elections were not held in some areas yet results were written for those areas.....

The list goes on.....
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by Lymasaba(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
fredoooooo:
Sharp guy that one don use juju collect money from him , he's now giving advice . grin

E no go better for anybody that ask Atiku not to go court.. but please Hire my uncle as ya lawyer grin
grin u got am correct ... So atiku give money up to now chai

1 Like

Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by adisabarber(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Abi another thing dey this matter? Leave Atiku na! Why are they trying to discourage him? Na hin get hin money, na hin get hin time, na hin get hin energy. How will Agbakoba lose in this matter?
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by kaypling(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
“Remember that the gap between former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar and President Buhari is about four million votes,” Agbakoba said.

This is the main point!! You have to provide proof to wipe out the 4 million difference. He also has to do this without canceling any of his own votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by 2blessed01(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
......I Feel 4 Atiku...Ahswear!
All The People That He Should Have Run To, Have Collected APC Money And Advicing Him To Accept Defeat And Shun Going To Court!
9ja Why??

1 Like

Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by kaypling(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
ivieeseosa:

First, he would have to mandate INCE to present the PVC readings for Acrediation - Polling Unit by Polling Unit in each of hte states including FTC.

Secondly, election was not help in some polling units, whic are PDP stronghold, Rivers, Lagos, Kaduna, Jos e.t.c.

Thirdly, irregularities in the doctoring of results especially in the norhern part of the country. this is very glaring- In Borno State for instance, when you add up all the three senatorial election accreditation numbers from all the three district in borno state. It amounted to a total of 487,346 votes.Why should presidential accreditation numbers amount to close to 1million when the three senatorial districts equal to the presidential numbers in that state.

Fourthly, recall all the original results that were co-signed in each polling units and re-sum them tother you will see the differnce ( this is huge, especially in areas like Lagos, Abuja r.t.c.

Fifthly, present video cameral recordings showing that elections were not held in some areas yet results were written for those areas.....

The list goes on.....

Na only for SM una get mouth. What PDP strongholds in Lagos wasn't election held? What strongholds in Kaduna wasn't it held? My guy said it's fairly simple and based on what you put up there, you've failed. Also the other lawyer will just be staring at you right? They won't provide evidence of irregularities that favored PDP as well?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by Lymasaba(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
ivieeseosa:

The list goes on.....
Man d problem is that many ppl don't bother about other candidates...what they want is just buhari, more especially in borno and yobe. I witness many people especially old ppl they reject other ballot papers and use only presidential .
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by ivieeseosa: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Aslo, possiblly enage Forerensic exparts to identify and stike off fake ballot papers in the system, detect multiple votings by individuals expecially in Rivers (Bonny) and Northern States.
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by Oshi5403(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
globemoney:
You lost your own polling unit and you still hope you would win the election? Did the rigging or the suppression start from his polling unit? Looks like Atiku is very stubborn and doesn't think. That was how he selected his VP candidate against proper recommendations and consultations from SE leaders and governors and failed himself in SE.

Its An Incontrovertible Fact That Atiku Made A Grave Mistake By Appointing Peter Obi As His Running Mate.He Should Have Heeded To The Recommendation And Advice Of South East Stakeholders..IKE EKWEREMADU Would Have Even Be A Better Option.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by ivieeseosa: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lymasaba:

Man d problem is that many ppl don't bother about other candidates...what they want is just buhari, more especially in borno and yobe. I witness many people especially old ppl they reject other ballot papers and use only presidential .

Lymasaba(m): There could be issolated cases like that, byut the fact is that it would not change the number of those accredited to vote. that should sum up in their polls as void vote or channcel votes.

instead, thier was an unimaginaly/ magical increase in the number of people that voted. Except INEC is saying thier were ghost voters, which again shows that INCE did not comply with the guidelines thereby making the election voidable
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by bmos(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
fredoooooo:
Sharp guy that one don use juju collect money from him , he's now giving advice . grin

E no go better for anybody that ask Atiku not to go court.. but please Hire my uncle as ya lawyer grin

It amazes one when young people are busy advising Atiku to go to court. To me, this is akin to young people asking the government to go to war with a neighbouring country for what can be resolved diplomatically. One war leads to another and results in wanton destruction of lives and property. By the time you want to pull back from war, it is too late. It has to continue with consequent lost of lives and destruction of property.
In my opinion, why not the 2 parties try to resolve their differences instead before it reaches the court? At the court it will be difficult to pull back.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by ize4: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Even late yaradua who confessed that the election that brought him to office was fraudulence won @ the tribunal, talkless of this free & fair 2019 election.Atiku pls go to count jare@ least lawyers go eat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
“He might have moved backwards by his loss but he should not lose sight of the legacy and greatness that lies in front of him. He is in a strong position to take up the mantle of a statesman.

“He can build a new Nigeria movement from the motley of small parties, third force actors, change actors and millions who are desperate for a strong, united Nigeria.”

well said ,but can he do that? as a thief
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Agbakoba is WRONG! If we follow the electoral act and INEC's own guidelines, all votes not accredited through SCR are automatically disqualified. That is not less than 5million votes, especially in NE & NW.

Again, the assertion that Tanko Mohamned can influence or rig Supreme Court judgement is an exaggeration. At the Supreme Court, the justices are like thin gods. Once they declare Buhari as not elected, the title of President is derobed from him. He becomes like you and I. No longer Commander-In-Chief, hence the new man is sworn in. Unlike Court of Apoeal that cannot sack the President. The latter could still "deal" with them.

Thirdly, the Supreme Court jurists are not "phools", Just like in the army, there is still the esprit de corp spirit. They know why Onnoghen was suspended ... it could have been anyone of them. They understabd the principle of separation of power better than you and I. Buhari's trampling on them was a deadly affront on the principle of separation of powers, hence they are waiting for him.

Obviously the Court of Appeal would most likely through out PDP anf Atiku's casd.. however, like in most cases, the Supreme Court will uphold a clear case of violation of Electoral Act and/INEC guideline. Especially, where it was applied selectively. In the cases cited by Agbakoba, Buhari never had spread in his 3 elections before 2015, unlike what obtains in 2019 elections.

For me, I urge ATIKU to pursue this case upto Supreme Court. Impunity should not be allowed to thrive!
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by Lastuff007(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
whoever thinks atiku has a case, is daydreaming
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by ashiwere: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
Who will be the first person to challenge presidential stolen mandate if we keep deceiving ourselves that the Supposed President Atiku should lie low on this matter. Do we think of what this feet will become for Nigeria if he eventually win the case?
My president ride on with substantial evidence and kick out the lifeless Buraria. The gods of our land and the God of heaven is behind you. Justice must prevail.
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by ikwubaba: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Amitez:
Agbakoba is WRONG! If we follow the electoral act and INEC's own guidelines, all votes not accredited through SCR are automatically disqualified. That is not less than 5million votes, especially in NE & NW.

Again, the assertion that Tanko Mohamned can influence or rig Supreme Court judgement is an exaggeration. At the Supreme Court, the justices are like thin gods. Once they declare Buhari as not elected, the title of President is derobed from him. He becomes like you and I. No longer Commander-In-Chief, hence the new man is sworn in. Unlike Court of Apoeal that cannot sack the President. The latter could still "deal" with them.

Thirdly, the Supreme Court jurists are not "phools", Just like in the army, there is still the esprit de corp spirit. They know why Onnoghen was suspended ... it could have been anyone of them. They understabd the principle of separation of power better than you and I. Buhari's trampling on them was a deadly affront on the principle of separation of powers, hence they are waiting for him.

Obviously the Court of Appeal would most likely through out PDP anf Atiku's casd.. however, like in most cases, the Supreme Court will uphold a clear case of violation of Electoral Act and/INEC guideline. Especially, where it was applied selectively. In the cases cited by Agbakoba, Buhari never had spread in his 3 elections before 2015, unlike what obtains in 2019 elections.

For me, I urge ATIKU to pursue this case upto Supreme Court. Impunity should not be allowed to thrive!

The entire country will erupt and judges could lose their lives. No be everything when ur power reach, u go do
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by Lymasaba(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
The best way to address these problems is for inec to give out card reader pvcprint
ivieeseosa:

Lymasaba(m): There could be issolated cases like that, byut the fact is that it would not change the number of those accredited to vote. that should sum up in their polls as void vote or channcel votes.

instead, thier was an unimaginaly/ magical increase in the number of people that voted. Except INEC is saying thier were ghost voters, which again shows that INCE did not comply with the guidelines thereby making the election voidable
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by sonature1: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
globemoney:
You lost your own polling unit and you still hope you would win the election? Did the rigging or the suppression start from his polling unit? Looks like Atiku is very stubborn and doesn't think. That was how he selected his VP candidate against proper recommendations and consultations from SE leaders and governors and failed himself in SE.

All your comments are always about Igbos, why?
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by Jokkarm2: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
WE ARE FULLY IN SUPPORT FOR THE FORMER VICE TO CHALLENGE THE ELECTION IN COURT JUST THE WAY PRESIDENT HAD CHALLENGED PRIVIOUS ELECTIONS. AT THIS TIME, SAYING HE WILL NOT SUCCEED IS UNCALLED FOR AND BEING BIASED. CHALLENGING THE RESULT IS A DEMONSTRATION OF RULE OF LAW AND DEMOCRATIC ABIDING. ATIKU SHOULD GO AHEAD.
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by Konki: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bighead9:
Buhari has won the election, Nigerians have spoken. Atiku, Biafrans and PDP should go locate the nearest Transformer.

Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by MrTruetrue(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
BETWEEN ATIKU & THE ELECTION TRIBUNAL.
Tribunal : Atiku, did you win your own polling unit?
ATIKU: No my lord.
Tribunal : Did you win the polling unit in your village Jada, Adamawa State?
Atiku: No my lord.
Tribunal : Did your godfather (Obj) win his polling unit?
Atiku : No my lord.
Tribunal : Did your financier (IBB) win his polling unit?
Atiku: No my lord.
Tribunal : Did your spokesman ( Buba Galadima) win his polling unit?
Tribunal : Did one of your strongest backers ( Kwankwanso) win his polling unit?
Tribunal: In all honesty, do you think votes in any of these aforementioned polling units were rigged, since you and these mighty men were present there?
Tribunal : So why did you bring us here? Do you think we came here to play? You couldn't win your polling unit, the one in your village and you are crying that you won the election?
If you couldn't win the election in polling units, where you are so sure , how then can you claim to have won in other units far from you? In fact, you just wasted our time...Please, you have no case. Get out of our court...You are a sore loser..
Atiku: Thank you my lord. Am sorry. Just that they told me I will win and forced me to initiate the court case.
Tribunal : Who told you and who forced you?
Atiku: My lord. It is all these Prophets, Secondus and others.
Tribunal : OK, go and meet them and collect your money.. haba, can't you just use your head? If you or your supporters believe that you and all your gladiators lost their polling units and yet won the elections, then something must be wrong with you..This is why our education is going bad, because simple logic our children cannot put together..
Tribunal : CASE STRUCK OUT...No case submission.. All rise..ߘ
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by Tareq1105: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
kahal29:
When I hear that PDP and Atiku are going to Court to reclaim what they called their "stole mandate" I laugh because I know they would get nothing at the end of the day. I say this because of the following reasons

1. Atiku and his PDP party act as if they don't know how much they have destroyed our present day courts and laws that would Infact make it difficult for them now to get anything from the same Court. In attempt to ensure that some PDP governors maintained their positions in the past the PDP made laws that made it impossible to get victory at the Court. Even the Supreme Court also made pronouncements that makes it difficult for you to prove anything in court no matter the evidence you have.

2. In the court, most of the PDP'S allegations will revolve around "infractions and Substantial non compliance". These allegations are always criminal in nature of which the PDP must prove beyond reasonable doubt and this is where the problem lies.

3. Proving beyond reasonable doubt is the most difficult thing to do even with the so called high tech/HD video evidence they claim to have because to even tender the said videos is another problem on its own. If finally the video evidence is allowed the production of the said video will become another issue.

According to latest Supreme Court judgement one person cannot tender several videos taken in various places at same time. The reason is because you can only be at one place at a time. Hence if you have 1000 of such videos it therefore means that the 1000 persons who recorded the said video would give evidence. Assuming they succeed in giving evidence the next issue will be wether the evidence from 1000 polling units can affect the result of over 140,000 polling units in Nigeria?

3. In the case of rigging as PDP is alleging, this also according to Supreme court judgement must be proved polling unit by polling unit and this is where the problem of PDP will begin since we have over 140,000 polling units in Nigeria.

4. Finally if the PDP have bothered to read the Supreme Court judgement in the following cases

* Wike vs Peterside
* Udom Emmanuel vs Umana Umana
* Okezie Ikpeazu vs Alex Otti

Then they would know that they are on a wild goose chase because it will be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for the PDP or Atiku to prove infractions and substantial non compliance in the court so as to recover their supposedly stolen mandate.

God bless you my brother.

Atiku and Pdp will be judged by their own judicial precedence.

You've said all I wanted to say.
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by bizzibodi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
What is Atiku problem sef?did he not win all d SS & SE & ondo state?leaving no state for Buhari is it fair?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS, EFCC Showdown: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Administration - Senator / Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" / Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.