Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba (24715 Views)

No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba / Kano Tribunal Says PDP Agent, Not Gawuna Snatched Gama Results / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by globemoney: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
sonature1:

All your comments are always about Igbos, why?
Because I’m igbo!
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by sonature1: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
globemoney:

Because I’m igbo!

Stop washing our dirty linen in public then
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by Kingspin(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
kahal29:
When I hear that PDP and Atiku are going to Court to reclaim what they called their "stole mandate" I laugh because I know they would get nothing at the end of the day. I say this because of the following reasons

1. Atiku and his PDP party act as if they don't know how much they have destroyed our present day courts and laws that would Infact make it difficult for them now to get anything from the same Court. In attempt to ensure that some PDP governors maintained their positions in the past the PDP made laws that made it impossible to get victory at the Court. Even the Supreme Court also made pronouncements that makes it difficult for you to prove anything in court no matter the evidence you have.

2. In the court, most of the PDP'S allegations will revolve around "infractions and Substantial non compliance". These allegations are always criminal in nature of which the PDP must prove beyond reasonable doubt and this is where the problem lies.

3. Proving beyond reasonable doubt is the most difficult thing to do even with the so called high tech/HD video evidence they claim to have because to even tender the said videos is another problem on its own. If finally the video evidence is allowed the production of the said video will become another issue.

According to latest Supreme Court judgement one person cannot tender several videos taken in various places at same time. The reason is because you can only be at one place at a time. Hence if you have 1000 of such videos it therefore means that the 1000 persons who recorded the said video would give evidence. Assuming they succeed in giving evidence the next issue will be wether the evidence from 1000 polling units can affect the result of over 140,000 polling units in Nigeria?

3. In the case of rigging as PDP is alleging, this also according to Supreme court judgement must be proved polling unit by polling unit and this is where the problem of PDP will begin since we have over 140,000 polling units in Nigeria.

4. Finally if the PDP have bothered to read the Supreme Court judgement in the following cases

* Wike vs Peterside
* Udom Emmanuel vs Umana Umana
* Okezie Ikpeazu vs Alex Otti

Then they would know that they are on a wild goose chase because it will be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for the PDP or Atiku to prove infractions and substantial non compliance in the court so as to recover their supposedly stolen mandate.
kEEP RE-CIRCULATING NIGERIAN PROBLEM.
Re: Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba by farem: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
kahal29:
When I hear that PDP and Atiku are going to Court to reclaim what they called their "stole mandate" I laugh because I know they would get nothing at the end of the day. I say this because of the following reasons

1. Atiku and his PDP party act as if they don't know how much they have destroyed our present day courts and laws that would Infact make it difficult for them now to get anything from the same Court. In attempt to ensure that some PDP governors maintained their positions in the past the PDP made laws that made it impossible to get victory at the Court. Even the Supreme Court also made pronouncements that makes it difficult for you to prove anything in court no matter the evidence you have.

2. In the court, most of the PDP'S allegations will revolve around "infractions and Substantial non compliance". These allegations are always criminal in nature of which the PDP must prove beyond reasonable doubt and this is where the problem lies.

3. Proving beyond reasonable doubt is the most difficult thing to do even with the so called high tech/HD video evidence they claim to have because to even tender the said videos is another problem on its own. If finally the video evidence is allowed the production of the said video will become another issue.

According to latest Supreme Court judgement one person cannot tender several videos taken in various places at same time. The reason is because you can only be at one place at a time. Hence if you have 1000 of such videos it therefore means that the 1000 persons who recorded the said video would give evidence. Assuming they succeed in giving evidence the next issue will be wether the evidence from 1000 polling units can affect the result of over 140,000 polling units in Nigeria?

3. In the case of rigging as PDP is alleging, this also according to Supreme court judgement must be proved polling unit by polling unit and this is where the problem of PDP will begin since we have over 140,000 polling units in Nigeria.

4. Finally if the PDP have bothered to read the Supreme Court judgement in the following cases

* Wike vs Peterside
* Udom Emmanuel vs Umana Umana
* Okezie Ikpeazu vs Alex Otti

Then they would know that they are on a wild goose chase because it will be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for the PDP or Atiku to prove infractions and substantial non compliance in the court so as to recover their supposedly stolen mandate.

CONSIDER THIS :
When Dankwambo a sitting Governor could not get his Senate bid. Ajimobi a sitting Governor couldn't win his Senate bid. Saraki a sitting senator(Senate President) with the backing of his governor lost his return to Senate. Uduaghan also lost his bid. But Dino without the backing of his Governor and the FG retained his seat. Dogara too without the backing of the Governor and the FG retained his seat. Meanwhile, Buhari was thrashed in the SE, Osinbajo lost his PU. And you still believe this election was rigged. I think you should check urself again. Free, Fair and credible election Congratulations Professor Mahmood Yakubu for giving us one of the best elections in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / Accidental Discharge Kills 2 Soldiers During Training / Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.