Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House (4985 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Whogoes: 1:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Good morning nairalanders
Let me just go straight to the point. I just parked into to a new location and I leave alone though still single and searching. And I am just 23 .There is this particular girl she always greets me at my bus stop when ever I am coming back from work at night.
Letter we became friends, though I don't like making friends cos I am an introvert type . But she forced it . Like greeting and complimenting me always. 2months letter , we were already friends on Facebook. One day she messaged me on Facebook that I should do her a favour. I said what is it. She said I should buy her a phone.
I was like hmmmmmm . So I used that opportunity to ask her to be my girlfriend and she accepted. Now the problem began when I invited her to my house. She refused and gave an excuse.
There was a time I asked her if she really love me as she claims and she strongly sweared about that . That she loves me so much bla bla bla .
Now I am wondering if that is love or lust . Maybe she just want my money or what do you guys think. I don't want to buy her any phone . Ofcourse I can't do that unless she proves herself
Please I need your advice . Matured minds only

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by kecee99(m): 2:36am On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:
Let me just go straight to the point. I just parked into to a new location and I leave alone though still single and searching. And I am just 23 .There is this particular girl she always greets me at my bus stop when ever I am coming back from work at night.
Letter we became friends, though I don't like making friends cos I am an introvert type . But she forced it . Like greeting and complimenting me always. 2months letter , we were already friends on Facebook. One day she messaged me on Facebook that I should do her a favour. I said what is it. She said I should buy her a phone.
I was like hmmmmmm . So I used that opportunity to ask her to be my girlfriend and she accepted. Now the problem began when I invited her to my house. She refused and gave an excuse.
There was a time I asked her if she really love me as she claims and she strongly sweared about that . That she loves me so much bla bla bla .
Now I wondering if that is love or lust . Maybe she just want my money or what do you guys think. I don't want to buy her any phone . Ofcourse I can't do that unless she proves herself
@op, no fvck no phone...as simple as that. I can't spend on a girl I haven't fvcked undecided cauz I aren't no santa

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by ATTemi: 2:43am On Mar 19, 2020
If na from ur church mind u wan buy am phone, no issue.
But if u need immediate returns on investment, she gat come house.

But prblm be say, everybody don wake up.

8 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by OluwasureGig: 2:46am On Mar 19, 2020
naija boys dem carry "come my house" swear for Una? na this thing Tundeednut complain about the other day. at least take her out on a date first before inviting her to your house. everything no be Bleep nah. let's be a little romantic with our girls at least.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Whogoes: 3:40am On Mar 19, 2020
kecee99:
@op, no fvck no phone...as simple as that. I can't spend on a girl I haven't fvcked undecided cauz I aren't no santa
Hmmmmm was thinking the same thing too
So what should I do? End the relationship?

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Fisher007: 3:47am On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:
Now I am wondering if that is love or lust . Maybe she just want my money or what do you guys think. I don't want to buy her any phone . Ofcourse I can't do that unless she proves herself

Sincerely don't buy her the phone. Her demands will increase overtime. Stop all this being romantic or trying to please a lady with financial request or gift.

If you do, then just accept your relationship with her is transactional, provisional and conditional. If she really likes you, you don't need to go through this phase.

She must earn anything you give her by anyway you deem it fit.

Seriously are you her father? Or brother or relative? You better wake up and don't let a leech that will suck you dry into your life. If it was that cheap or easy they would have bought her the phone.

If you have too much money, buy your mum a new phone or your siblings or surprise your business partner or associate or worker with a new phone. At least they deserve it.

I repeat buying her a phone when she hasn't earn it is like trying to invest in a place that will bring more responsibility. At the end of the day you will have invested in a business that can never generate income.

Simple.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Rhymer2020(m): 4:33am On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:
proving herself as in giving you kpekus

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Even if she proves her love for you, don't buy her a fine now.

13 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Olunmercy56(f): 6:04am On Mar 19, 2020
Olojukokoro omode embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by femi4: 6:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Maryjane001:
Don't spoil another woman's market
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by sapeleboi(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2020
get sense, who Romanic help
OluwasureGig:
naija boys dem carry "come my house" swear for Una? na this thing Tundeednut complain about the other day. at least take her out on a date first before inviting her to your house. everything no be Bleep nah. let's be a little romantic with our girls at least.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Nearbyproperty(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2020
femi4:
Don't spoil another woman's market
She just said an undiluted fact. If he buy her the phone.that will be the beginning of his problem.the bae will see him as ATM. How you position women at start point is how their will see you and deal with you.if you become Mr.Nice guy,NO KPEKUS for you.if treat them as trash,their will be the one begging you to come and collect the KPEKUS. that's women for you.

15 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Dreiwizzy: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2020
I don't know why I'm fuçking different in this women game.
That's how my girlfriend back then demanded a phone from me, hoping to pay me back with puccy; I got a brand new phone, immediately I started distancing myself from her. She said I'm avoiding her, accussed me of being a snob, egoistic etc.
Moral lesson: If she can exchange her body for gadgets, she can aswell trade her body for other things with other men. I saw the signs and I made use of the exit door.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Naomila: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2020
It's obvious she only decided to be your gf cause she was in need of something.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by 2dice01: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:

Baba there was no relationship

You are dating yourself all she want is you being her Personal maga grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by 2dice01: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Maryjane001:
grin

This particular kinda girl will only call when they need favour

6 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Kobicove(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2020
She wants to use you as a poverty alleviation scheme while you want to use her as a sex machine...at some point you too will need to compromise and find a workable arrangement grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by uthlaw: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2020
OluwasureGig:
which stupid date,who day one help....no sex no phone....him tell u say he de work because of d girl....woman rapa!

5 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2020
It's too early to buy phone.

The person with money is he who decides how and when to spend it.

Local girls keep demanding for things they didn't work for.

Smh...

7 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2020
How can you not see that she agreed to date you for a phone?

You sef, you asked her out because she asked you for a phone!
LOL! Very funny set of humans!

7 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Welcomme: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2020
What exactly has she done for you that warrant you buying a phone for her? So if she just give you her pussy now, your mumu button will just activate, then u will count 40k to buy phone for where. Meanwhile, you might not have giving your parent or relative anything close to that but want to give a random girl just because of pussy... Dem use pussy swear for ina

8 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by skyhighweb(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:
I was like hmmmmmm . So I used that opportunity to ask her to be my girlfriend and she accepted. Now the problembuy began when I invited her to my house. She refused and gave an excuse.
buy corn eat
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by icebird25(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:

If you decide to take the advice of that mugu up there..na you know ... everything isn't about fucking ..what if she really loves you and she's scared of dick...did you bother to use method to ask her whether she has had sex before ..or she was molested before .no you didn't bother to ask ..all you need na kpekus....
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Akinbahm(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
OluwasureGig:

dem no use "Pls I need ur assistance, I need your favour, Buy me card nah, come and sub for me, when will you take me out swear them (Girls/Ladies)...

Bros, we don wake up all those tactics no dey work again!!!

5 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Akinbahm(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fisher007:

Sincerely don't buy her the phone. Her demands will increase overtime. Stop all this being romantic or trying to please a lady with financial request or gift.

If you do, then just accept your relationship with her is transactional, provisional and conditional. If she really likes you, you don't need to go through this phase.

She must earn anything you give her by anyway you deem it fit.

Seriously are you her father? Or brother or relative? You better wake up and don't let a leech that will suck you dry into your life. If it was that cheap or easy they would have bought her the phone.

If you have too much money, buy your mum a new phone or your siblings or surprise your business partner or associate or worker with a new phone. At least they deserve it.

I repeat buying her a phone when she hasn't earn it is like trying to invest in a place that will bring more responsibility. At the end of the day you will have invested in a business that can never generate income.

Simple.

Billing is now tantamount to confirm if guys love them genuinely...

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
icebird25:

If you decide to take the advice of that mugu up there..na you know ... everything isn't about fucking ..what if she really loves you and she's scared of dick...did you bother to use method to ask her whether she has had sex before ..or she was molested before .no you didn't bother to ask ..all you need na kpekus....

See what you said she's scared of dick
But she's not scared of collecting money
One will definitely know that she's just after the money she wants to collect not the genue love she claim to have
Man suppose don wise up untop this kind level jare

8 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Penndragon(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
In my opinion bro
Go straight to the point...
Ask her why she can't come over
And also demanding a phone so early?

And if she still no wan commot her talk from bush, just buy her one phone like that and observe her behavior... you'll see the truth later on and conclude
But it's all in your hands bro wink
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by ubunja(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
How can you not see that she agreed to date you for a phone?

You sef, you asked her out because she asked you for a phone!
LOL! Very funny set of humans!
that's how "Captain Save A Ho" works. A girl in problems is his golden opportunity. He can't date a girl without problems.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by ubunja(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Once you buy her that phone you have played yourself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Omar09(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:

Why will you use the opportunity a girl asked you for a favor to ask her to be your girlfriend? Later now you will start screaming girls are gold diggers whereas you as a man started it!

Simp.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by DenreleDave(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:

Pls no Toto no phone.... Toto no even reach phone Sef... Don't buy her anytin

5 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by DenreleDave(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:

There was no relationship from the beginning sir... It' was a scheme to drain u.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Titles And Relationships / Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? / Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.